RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Semi-Nude XP Elementals

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Fu has already stated he is in college.

Other than...YOU...list the other people who subscribe to that delusion.  ^_^

I can name several you fucking tool. Oh what about Arrowone, or Halo, or Gil, or Silver, or LOS, or Blizzard, or Saucy or Boe Or Dr_Swordololis or.... Well fuck, it seems you're in a minority here you fucking dipshit.

Rep:
Level 88
Yet again, you sound like a total moron.

Well considering that you ARE a total moron I would imagine MOST of what you read sounds pretty retarded.

You're not getting that YOU'RE the idiot here.

Oh hey, in your next post, you should like stomp up and down and flail your arms about when you say that, it'll make it funnier!  ^_^

You must have a severe case of stupid.

You're acting on emotions without the benefit of intellect.

Also, I'm a king of one liners.

Everyone's entitled to be stupid, but your abusing the priviledge.

Oh hey, you're such a whore you make my ass hole quiver. You prepube fucknut.

...so uh...prepubescent little boys make your ass hole quiver, huh?

*shudder*

I had no idea I was verbally bitch slapping a pedophile.

Rep:
Level 88

Fu has already stated he is in college.

Other than...YOU...list the other people who subscribe to that delusion.  ^_^

I can name several you fucking tool. Oh what about Arrowone, or Halo, or Gil, or Silver, or LOS, or Blizzard, or Saucy or Boe Or Dr_Swordololis or.... Well fuck, it seems you're in a minority here you fucking dipshit.

Are the lurkers also supporting you in email?  ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
ZING! Woah, stellar comeback there, Kiddo!

Why? Who came? (bad joke)

It isn't a comeback, I was being serious. O_o For someone who is sarcastic you sure are bad at observation.
Too bad your life doesn't have an "instant edit", huh kiddo?

*clutches stomach* Oh dear... *screams in agony* MY FEELINGS! *claws into stomach* WHY? *grabs gun, cocks* WHAT IS LIFE? *pulls trigger*

Well there ya go, I mean YOU posting in a topic called "Intelligent Debate", it's no WONDER you've got a negative rep!

You should actually look at my post history before making a pathetic wisecrack.
Well yer kinda emo so really that'd ALWAYS be the "better" option, no matter who you are.

Actually I'm not emo. You sound just like a teen calling anyone emo or gay that isn't exactly like yourself or just as a way to cover the way that you yourself are.

Oh I'm sure to CHILDREN like yourself it's quite the gut buster to run around screaming CUNTFLAP in every other post, but uh...not so much for adults like me.

Actually it isn't. Are you living in your own world here or something?
Uh, I'm not God actually, although I can see how you could have gotten confused.

Your English skills amaze me. If I were to be refering to God it would've been: "God, you're so fucking dense." not "God you're fucking dense." In which the term God is used as an adjective.

I would reply to all your comments but they are so stupid that I feel reassured in knowing no one is as stupid to seriously say anything like you have.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Good job at failing again you little jerkass. You obviously have no percerption of reality. You're like a one legged man in an ass kicking conest over here.

Also go fuck a duck then corkscrew suck a kangaroo. Oh by the way, Way to go you fucking knuckle dragging asswipe. You're making my job easier.

You fucking banana ranching queef.

_________EDIT____________
I think we made him suicide.  ;8 Well now the world has one less retard to worry about. Purifying the gene pool is always good.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 02:08:09 AM by SexualBubblegumX »

Rep:
Level 88
I think we made him suicide.  ;8 Well now the world has one less retard to worry about. Purifying the gene pool is always good.

LMFAO! Damn Karma actions!

Queef! :p Let's see if he can figure that one out.

Rep:
Level 87
Cap'm Cleanup
If you win an internet argument, somehow, somewhere, you still are retarded.  :lol:
Age is merely mind of matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well any how, you guys want to gte back on subject?

I still think adding 'boobies' is uneccesary. they look like stacked nine  year olds, wich is pretty weird.

Rep:
Level 88
Well any how, you guys want to gte back on subject?

I still think adding 'boobies' is uneccesary. they look like stacked nine  year olds, wich is pretty weird.

If they were penis shaped though and REALLY small then Fu would be all on board, those prepub little boys really make his "ass hole quiver".

Rep:
Level 88
Good job at failing again you little jerkass. You obviously have no percerption of reality. You're like a one legged man in an ass kicking conest over here.

Also go fuck a duck then corkscrew suck a kangaroo. Oh by the way, Way to go you fucking knuckle dragging asswipe. You're making my job easier.

Actually I figured I just wait until it was past your bed time before I bitch slap you again.  ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
Well... it's really common on old school RPG's to show off boobs. It's just how it's always been, you could say it was always unnecessary and I suppose it was. But if the person did this for laughs then it isn't really funny due to the fact that RPG's do show off boobs.

INSTANT EDIT (of which Hatter doesn't understand the meaning of):
If they were penis shaped though and REALLY small then Fu would be all on board, those prepub little boys really make his "ass hole quiver".

Oh you're funny. Unless you're being serious, and in that case - you aren't very smart. Try and stay on topic.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Actually I figured I just wait until it was past your bed time before I bitch slap you again.  ^_^

Suuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeeee. You fucking pussy, just admit it. You're fucking beat. You're a pathetic little child whom can only talk out their ass or be blatantly ignorant. You've accomplished nothing, now go jump face first into a wood chipper you little mangina. Also, if this is all you can muster then you're full of shit about 'omg i was leet in teh day'. Good job you fucking adolescent cock master. Also go get slapped across the face with a viking cock, because you seem like a faggy christian shit hole to me with how much lameness you give off.

Rep:
Level 88
Suuuu-COCK SLAP-

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand what you were saying, try taking my dick out of your mouth first.  ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Suuuu-COCK SLAP-

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand what you were saying, try taking my dick out of your mouth first.  ^_^

WEAK! You sound like a broken husk of a human being. We must be pushing you over the edge emo kid. You're shivering with fear knowing you want to end your misereable exsistance. Well, quit being a bitch. Kill yourself already you asshat.

Rep:
Level 88
WE-COCK SLAP-

Nope, sorry, still can't understand.  Just finish suckin me off first, then babble on about whatever the hell it is you need to froth about.

Rep:
Level 88
WE-COCK SLAP-

Nope, sorry, still can't understand.  Just finish suckin me off first, then babble on about whatever the hell it is you need to froth about.

And you're an adult?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
WE-COCK SLAP-

Oh you ran out of insults huh? How hilarious. I'm still ready to pwntinate you. Oh well you little snot sucking hag, has the realization that you've failed hit you so hard? You've shown your true colors. You're immature and you can't insult your way out of a paper bag. The fact you werent aborted is a crime against humaity because we don't need little shits like you walking the streets. It's obvious you're too damned stupid for your own good. The more you fucking talk the more it becomes apparent you're a cum guzzling little emo ass raiding shit sucker.

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 88
You're just like Dox/Blaze, Hatter.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
O-COCK SLAP-

Nice kook rant, wanna froth some more?

You are the biggest fucking loser I've seen on here. Blaze was better than this. Fuck, you're such a fucking dumbshit that you will never understand why you're a failure. This has to be the single most pathetic attempt to insult some one ever.

Go ahead, you're only showing that you've run dry. What a fucking shame. Also, go get AIDS. Then well, after that, stick a lit stick of TNT up your ass. You're a fucking moon bat if there ever was one. So keep on being a pathetic little shitpile you inbred little fucktard.

Rep:
Level 88
You a-COCK SLAP-

I COMMAND that you froth more!  Dance monkey, dance!  ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You a-COCK SLAP-

I COMMAND that you froth more!  Dance monkey, dance!  ^_^

What a fucking loser. Get new materail kid. I know I've won, but you don't need to make it so fucking obvious you cuntscab.

If you were any worse at this, you're computer would bitch slap you.

Rep:
Level 88
Wha-COCK SLAP-

I wonder if this retard even realizes that I stopped reading its shit boring posts like...an hour ago.  LOL

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Wha-COCK SLAP-

I wonder if this retard even realizes that I stopped reading its shit boring posts like...an hour ago.  LOL

Wow, that only proves you're a punk ass bitch who lost. Get over it, I fucken RULE you. Eat shit and die asshole.

Rep:
Level 88
Wo-COCK SLAP-

Fu is like my own personal online stupid-in-the-box.  I wind up her up and POP goes the retard!  ^_^