RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Dr. Mc's Art Thread :0

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
-Dr. Mc's Art Thread-

I figured I work on a lot of pictures, and post about zero.... so I think I'll post some that I'm working on. :V

Spoiler for LhuviaTales Characters NEW:
In progress, will update when I finish them :p
Spoiler for Females:
Spoiler for Diora:
Spoiler for Marlene:
Spoiler for Ren:
Spoiler for Nadia:
Spoiler for Elsie:
Spoiler for Males:

Spoiler for Arthemes:
Spoiler for Clyde:
Spoiler for Lucas:
Spoiler for Roderick:
Spoiler for Elliot:

Spoiler for LhuviaTales Characters OLD:
Current game Yuyu's working on, based on characters from her FE hack! Also used FE bases.
Spoiler for Females:
Spoiler for Diora:
Spoiler for Marlene:
Spoiler for Ren:
Spoiler for Nadia:
Spoiler for Elsie:
Spoiler for Males:

Spoiler for Arthemes:
Spoiler for Clyde:
Spoiler for Lucas:
Spoiler for Roderick:
Spoiler for Elliot:

Spoiler for League Trainer Art/Sprites:
Spoiler for League Trainers Art:
Click images to see original size :]
I used bases on these for the proportions o:
Spoiler for Roph:

Spoiler for yuyubabe:

Spoiler for Karo Rushe:

Spoiler for Acolyte:

Spoiler for Ladyj:

Spoiler for Sophist:

Spoiler for tSwitch:

Spoiler for Dr. Mc:

Spoiler for League Trainer Sprites:
Roph                 yuyubabe             Karo Rushe              LadyJ                      Sophist                Dr. Mc

Spoiler for Other Trainers:

Spoiler for Other Game Artwork:

Meet Lucas Sharp (newly redrawn main character from one of Yuyu's games, which you've never heard of!)
Spoiler for Lucas:

Here is a set of characters which is from another one of Yuyu's unheard of games. (These ones were based mostly from some Fire Emblem characters)
Spoiler for Characters:
Spoiler for Knight:

Spoiler for Rogue:

Spoiler for Mage:

Spoiler for Archer:

I guess I'll also post him, since hes been seen.
Spoiler for Hades:

and I guess I'll update if I add more later.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 01:36:22 AM by Dr. Mc »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

You should draw for our new webcomic thingy: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,48579.new.html

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Finally! Lucas Sharp's beautiful face sees the light of day! ;_______;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
These are great. :D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
You should draw for our new webcomic thingy: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,48579.new.html

I've thought about it, but I don't have the focus to really work on comics (I've tried) in fact it took me forever to just finish Lucas... I kept walking away every 5 minutes or so.. xp

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
An artist's muse is fickle. *shrug* Fortunately for you, she's more on that off.

Mine smokes pot...
:tinysmile:

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
Updated finally
Added in all my League Trainer stuff o:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
eaaaaaaaaaaay

git sum

(artwork, I mean)

B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

awkward
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Love your sprites, guuuurl. ^^

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
Haven't updated this in awhile, but here it goes! Added the finished Lhuvia Tales characters, and will hopefully update them as I go~

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I forgot how awesome Arthemes' jacket and Marlene's tall sock-leggings-things look. ;o; I'm so used to working with the half-bods in game. o.o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
I'm trying a new coloring style! On Lhuvia Tales characters!
So heres Elliot :p