RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] The Wyvern (Complete)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o

(Contestant in GIAW XIII)

Story

There was wonce an Lord of Ice that want to kill all of the Dragonmen by making it winter for ever. The Dragonmen is the people that had merged with the Wyverns because of a Soul Pact so that they would not get cold and die in the eternal winter that the ice lord was going to make.

Now the ice lord want to destroy the soul Pact and kill the dragonmen dead.

Character

Xandel - A young boy draongknight newbie that will save the world.

Efemel - your brother who is really cool

Dedward - a weak, wimpy, and stupid human that is a fraid of every thing

Ebella - Dedward's girlfriend that does not have much of a good personality

Feauteres

*Press SHIFT to dash
*Diferent npcs, no one has same face like real life
*Fight intens and chalenging battles
*Stop that bad guys
*Exiting 2D combat
*A grate story

Download

CLICK HERE TO GET THE GMAE

(Disclaimer)
This game is a joke game. Yes, I made it to troll because I'm sadistic and "verimeen". LOLGETIT? Ahem. Please don't take it seriously, or I will cut you with a plastic fork. :mad:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
this game is so great that it made boe cry
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

2 kawaii 2 live
Rep:
Level 40
2 sugoi 2 die
i cant wait 2 ply dis gam it look so cool :D

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
My Website:

:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
that's verinice of you to say :) :) :) :) :) :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
My favoright part waz win the dragoanight newbie saves the world! I shed many tears. Thiss emotional rollarcoster waz defnitly worth teh $79.99 you chaged me 4 the ful vershun. Will b looking foreword to a seaquell win I get another $100!
My Website:

:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ok :-) butt the seaquel wil b $102.99 for teh full vershun
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]