RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] ~~ Artwork ~~

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o

by yuyu!

2016 Artwork

Spoiler for Diora:
Diora
Medium: Digital

Spoiler for Marlene:
Marlene
Brush and color experimentation... I'm pretty happy with this. <3 ;_;

Spoiler for Sketches:
Jason Todd Face Sketch / "Gotham's Gravity" / Diora Sketch
Jason Todd - a character from the Batman series. This particular version of him comes from Batman: Arkham Knight. "Gotham's Gravity" is a reference to the Arkham Knight Genesis comic series. Hopefully there are no major Batman AK spoilers in these pics, except for what is already canon to the series. :B

Also, Diora. :3

2015 Artwork

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for Fire Emblem Splices:
Fire Emblem Splices
I used to make splices for my FE hacks all the time, but this is the first time I've made them in awhile. :)

Spoiler for Art Nouveau (ish) Diora:
Art Nouveau (ish) Diora
Medium: Watercolors, Sharpie
I felt like trying to make art that was somewhat old-school shoujo anime (inspired by the Miracle Tarot deck) and something Art Nouveau at the same time. I also felt like drawing *Diora (y'know, from my cheesy game, The Lhuvia Tales), so voila! :boe: This picture took me ALL night to make. ;~; And some of last night. I consider it my best watercolor piece so far. Squehh :gracie:
*If you're wondering why her hair is blue, that's because Diora is normally supposed to have blue hair. I changed her hair for that game only, and missed the blue hair already. ;9

Spoiler for Queen of Swords Painting:
Queen of Swords Painting
Medium: Watercolors, Sharpie
My Mucha-style Art Nouveau Queen of Swords! ;______; I've been on a painting craze lately and finally started working with using watercolors for actual pictures (instead of just backgrounds). For the second time, technically (I forgot to post the first picture :<). Anyways, this took me 6+ hours to draw out and paint. I used a reference for the pose, but that's pretty much it. I'm extremely proud of this, but also in some pretty extreme back pain after doing all the painting in a straight shot (that part alone probably took 4 hours). :B I also used a rag for the background speckly pattern. :>

Spoiler for Fire and Water Paintings:
Fire and Water Paintings
Medium: Watercolors
I loooove using watercolors. Even more fun when you pattern it. ;~;

Spoiler for Symmetrical Magical Monster:
Symmetrical Magical Monster
Medium: Graphite Pencil, Colored Pencils
I actually intended for it to be a design originally, but it ended up transforming into something adorable and boe-inspired. :boe:

Spoiler for Geometric Print Images:
Geometric Print Images
Medium: Recycled Print Images, Sharpie Colors
Uhhh something about abandoned images from the print class that we decided to cut into shapes, design, and add a little color to. I dunno, but it looks kinda neat.

Spoiler for Beauty & the Beast Puzzle Painting:
Beauty & the Beast Puzzle Painting
Medium: Acrylics
This was part of an art assignment to cut up Disney pictures and place them around randomly, sort of like a puzzle. The goal was to match the colors to the original picture as best as possible. I don't really like the painting much, but it took awhile and I'm glad I actually can say that I painted something. :B This was my first time ever using Acrylics, so it's a bit sloppy. Not that you can see the full extent of that with my terrible phone's camera. :mad:

*Not actual size. The painting is like 16x20?

Spoiler for Synchronized Swimmers:
Synchronized Swimmers
Medium: Watercolors and magazine cut-outs

Sorry for the crappy image quality... I took this picture on my phone. ;9 This is my most recent assignment in my art class! I had to paint a watercolor background (using saran wrap to make the pattern) and then cut out pieces from magazines (using people-shaped stencils). I then had to place them in a design of my choosing, so this was the final piece.
Also, I chose the name because they sort of look like they're swimming in synchronization. Ya kno??

Spoiler for RPG Maker Maps 2015:
Credit: Celianna, Mack, Ayene-Chan, Lunarea, Candacis

Seductress Princess Room

Grenada Crystal Forest

Weekly Map Jam: Beach

Weekly Map Jam: Dark Forest

Spoiler for Ghirahim:
Ghirahim
Medium: Digital (bamboo tablet)
Made some LoZ fan art. B) This time, I went for a slightly different style for the coloring. The picture came out a bit sloppy because I set up the tablet with my laptop and had to sit farther away from the screen (I'm near-sighted). I shrunk the pic a bit to cover up the sloppiness. ;]

Spoiler for Katlyn:
Katlyn
Medium: Digital (bamboo tablet)
I felt like drawing a sexy heroine, so I finally hopping on the bamboo tablet for a good 2 or 3 hours to draw this. I went with "Katlyn" because she sort of looks like a Katlyn, I guess! Anyways, it's been a long time since I've drawn something that I put more than 15 minutes of effort into! *___*

2014 Artwork

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for Intuitive Drawings:
Warning Signs
Medium: Digital (GIMP and a mouse. Dr. Mc hijacked my tablet :mad:)
Another intuitive drawing.

Tears on the Red Mountain
YEAH. That's a fancy, sentimental title. I dig it. ;o This was another intuitive mouse drawing, made for a good friend of mine and symbolically analyzed (via dream interpretation elements). Yes, that sounded smart. I'll keep it.

Spiritual World
As part of a pretty fab intuitive course I'm taking, I got to meditate, look like an idiot, and make some calming artwork. Probably not my best, especially given the medium I used (lol), but I really loved making this. For those of you into the same mumbo-jumbo as me: this is my astral world. :)
*Keep in mind that I'm pretty terrible with scenery. ;9

Neutral World
Also part of that fabtab intuitive course. I was asked to create a "neutral" world, free of good and bad and whatever. So, I ended up with this weird violet ocean/cloud bright moon starry whatever scenery. To be perfectly honest, I still don't understand this one quite well. ;[ I'm too mystical for myself ~(o_o)~

Spoiler for RMRKMon Stuff:
tswitch Trainer
Medium: Digital (drawing and coloring using a bamboo tablet) & texture images
*_* Another RMRKMon trainer! So proud of dem eyes ;_;

Acolyte Trainer
Medium: Digital (drawing and coloring using a bamboo tablet) & texture images
My new pride and joy. *_* Made for Aco's RMRKMon trainer sprite. Took awhile, but was certainly worth it to me.

Roph: Professional MothaF***a
A somewhat hasty drawing of some of the RMRKMon league, depicting Roph as a master pimp because he was (for a bit) the only male member of the league. :V It's also a mock of this picture.

Spoiler for Other:
That Evil Rich Guy
Medium: Pencil & pen
This was a silly classroom doodle in the 1-2 minute timespan before my biology class started today. I thought it was kinda gnar-gnar for a really quick drawing, so I kept him. B)

Old Artwork (2012 and earlier)

Spoiler for 2012 and earlier:

Sharpie Stuff

Pencil Stuff

Ancient Stuff

Toodles ~
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 05:28:45 AM by yuyu! »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
What! You put up my funny picture, now I'm shy.

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶……..
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶……
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶……….
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶…………..
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´´´´¶´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶….
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶….
´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶…
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶…….

« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:59:00 PM by Dr. Mc »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Scanner is fixed, so I may start uploading more, new artwork from now on ._.

Maybe I'll make them in the RPG Maker Face style, in case someone needs them. Going to toss up my thanks for Dr. Mc. Even though she lives with me and bears the same blood, I will thank her. Because I love her coloring talents. ._.

-RPG Face Size-

-Bigger Face Size-

Irock insisted he looks like DrSword. I don't see the resemblance (that was before Dr. Mc colored him blonde). :o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
That's really good :o

It definitely looks like Doctor Sword.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

I don't see the resemblance

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh my god that was a good laugh. :P Not bad, sword. Not bad at all. 8)

EDIT:

I bring more art anyways. :o A female this time.

Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 03:14:56 AM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sure, I guess I'll update this. I'm pretty much just dumping random artwork here. :P And I've added like 5 different things now and never said anything. ;9

Everything from F. Cavalier Face -> Main are newer stuffs. :)

Comments? <3 D:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Most Missed Member2012 Best Writer
Malson Number 2 was adorable!

Your really good Deanna.  ;D
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

I can't even describe how much I laughed seeing that just now.  I'm sure someone feels my pain.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Malson Number 2 was adorable!

Your really good Deanna.  ;D

Thanks Guin <3 :tpg:

Spoiler for:

I can't even describe how much I laughed seeing that just now.  I'm sure someone feels my pain.

Oh, yeah I think I laughed so hard that I started crying when he posted this. :P
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I really like the coloring, but the anatomy needs some work. Hune's forearms are really tiny. :o

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I really like the coloring, but the anatomy needs some work. Hune's forearms are really tiny. :o

Certainly something I need to look into haha xD Anatomy has always been a little smudgy for me. That's probably because I'm self-taught, don't draw down many base shapes, and draw really fast due to being an impatient person. These keep causing me silly errors that take me a bit to recognize. ;9

Thanks, Aco! :) Will certainly work on the anatomy~
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

Certainly something I need to look into haha xD Anatomy has always been a little smudgy for me. That's probably because I'm self-taught, don't draw down many base shapes, and draw really fast due to being an impatient person. These keep causing me silly errors that take me a bit to recognize. ;9

Thanks, Aco! :) Will certainly work on the anatomy~

I tend to not draw many base shapes either.  I typically draw a stick figure with circles for the hands and half circles for feet.  It's not exactly the best way to do it lol.  I tend to erase a lot.

I do like this stuff though.  It's definitely not bad.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I tend to not draw many base shapes either.  I typically draw a stick figure with circles for the hands and half circles for feet.  It's not exactly the best way to do it lol.  I tend to erase a lot.

Thanks! :)

Hey, whatever works for you 8) Have you considered making an art thread? :) I haven't looked at your DeviantArt yet, but I heard you had one. :D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Use stronger shadows; some of the faces look flat. Bring out features with bold shadows.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I wish I knew art things because I don't know what else to say other than "looks good" and that just sounds dumb...

But uh, looks good! 8]
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

Thanks! :)

Hey, whatever works for you 8) Have you considered making an art thread? :) I haven't looked at your DeviantArt yet, but I heard you had one. :D

Lol I've got an art thread already.  Posted it when I first signed up for this place. (nevermind, my bad it was in december it looks like lol)

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,41225.0.html 

:)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 07:00:17 PM by Darkwing Duck »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Skanker

Thanks, I'll try and give it my best shot! :)

@Halo

Thank yew dawg 8)

@Lethrface

Dayum, I don't know why I never saw that thread. :o Your stuff is simply amazing!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
@Skanker

Thanks, I'll try and give it my best shot! :)

@Halo

Thank yew dawg 8)

@Lethrface

Dayum, I don't know why I never saw that thread. :o Your stuff is simply amazing!

lol Thanks :)  I've still got much more to learn but practice makes perfect :D

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Added some new stuff. Kinda experimenting with coloring styles, art styles, and materials. :P (Used the same colors on both pictures):

Spoiler for Diora:
Another one colored and drawn by me. With a bit of help from Mc, as far as the head-shape goes. :) I don't have very steady hands, so I often have to have stuff like that checked up on. Either way, I went for a different style this time. It's kinda cute and kinda creepy at the same time. :o

Spoiler for The Fortune Teller:
So, this one was actually drawn in sharpie again. Dr. Mc wanted me to draw on a base she drew (she's been practicing with figures), and so I drew the character, but she drew the initial figure (except a few of my tweaks ;o). Also, I colored it this time. ;o I don't like how thick the lines are, because of the original size, but I rolled with it, anyways. :o The Fortune Teller, from Major Arcana.

Also, the "Kawaii Series" is above, in it's own section. You can check that out if you're feeling particularly bold enough for that weird junk. :V
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 57
Destroy all the monsters...
i like your style.

i alway i'm trying to drawing my game characters but i can't. ;9

only i can do is with pixels on windows paint xD

See ya' later  8)
Click me, if wanna see more charas.-->
Spoiler for:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks Arturo-Sagahon :)

I redrew Diora with a more anime-fantasy like style. :D

Spoiler for Diora2:
Colored by Dr. Mc, but I helped. ;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
:D

That simply looks incredible :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks! :D Maybe I'll stick to that style a bit. The drawing doesn't take as long as the coloring does. It's just very tedious when it comes to the inking part. >_> Trying... not... to mess... anything up....
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
;o I was experimenting with textures, to see if I could find an easier (less time-wasting) way to color things. This didn't take so long, and even though it's a little quirky, I actually really like it. :D

I was planning on making a card deck of my own, but let's how long it will take me to give up drawing 78 or so cards. :P

Spoiler for:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]