RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
- Dr. Mc's Character Stuff -

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
-Dr. Mc's Character Stuff-
-Please Credit if you use these-

Spoiler for RPGMaker Ace Face Generator:
Note: Simply drop these in (Program Files, RPG Maker VX Ace, Generator, Face, Male\Female), leave the name the same and it should work, but usually with a blank file with the same name only with an "s" at the end.
MALE
Spoiler for:
;9
FEMALE
Spoiler for:
Eyes
Spoiler for:
Note: The Eyes might need a extra blank image called "Eyes(put the number)s" Example, "Eyes12s"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Eyes Preview
Spoiler for:

Mouths
Spoiler for:

Mouths Preview
Spoiler for:

Hair
Spoiler for:
Note: Each hair is made of two parts, the hair looks, and the funny colored highlight looking things. Well these funny colored highlight things actually add shines to the hair and as such, to make it look more like the Generators hair, must have both.  :V

This one was my tester for the hair

This one was made from different Ace hairs to create Ulrika's Hair (from RPG Maker VX) also the backhair comes through the bangs a little but it shouldn't be a problem (might fix later)

Hair Preview
Spoiler for:

Spoiler for VXAceStyle:
Spoiler for Actor1:
Spoiler for Actor2:
Spoiler for Actor3:
Spoiler for Evil:
Spoiler for Monster:
Spoiler for People1:
Spoiler for People2:
Spoiler for People3:
Spoiler for People4:
Spoiler for Spiritual:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 04:05:57 AM by Dr. Mc »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
This is my first time seeing these up close, actually, though I saw her making them on her computer. Well done, sister. They look absolutely gorgeous! :)

I'd have to say my 4 favorites (so far) are these sexy dudes, and that lovely lady:

Spoiler for My real thoughts:
DAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNN YOOUUUUU! You're too good at this!! :mad:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶……..
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶……
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶……….
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶…………..
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´´´´¶´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶….
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶….
´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶…
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶…….

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Lol you never had to ask for permission :P I dont have a monopoly or anything :3 now for critique

For the knight guys, im not sure if you used the vanila face of.. it looks like erk? becuase the hair looks a wee bit off, as if its missing shadows.

The mage guy looks like his neck is a bit too long; this is how i know im losing practice; i can't see which heads and hairs you used >.< I think if you moved the head and face back about a pixel or two it might look a little better

The male archer looks fine, minus the lack of shading round the hair and the elongated neck XD when you use Innes' body you normally have to sneak some characters faces in behind the little collar he has

The male myrmidon looks great, altough i think you missed a bit of his hair at the top of his hat

I think the female wyvern riders hair looks a little bit off, i swear it reminds me of one of those fe6 generic mercenary guys ... anyways, it could do with a bit more darker shading under the hair and maybe a bit more detail added into the hair

I like what you did with the valkyrie the hair feather ear combo thing looks great, altough smomething about the lcoation of the ear doesn strike me as correct, you might want to check to make sure the ear would line up properly if she had no hair

The female archer looks great :P

and there is my critique :P if you have any questions just send em my way

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 03:03:06 AM by IAMFORTE »

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
Thanks! I'll have to fix those sometime, is usually tend to use most of there character shading like around the hair and on the hair other then that I don't really do much lol. xD

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member

Rep:
Level 82
I do like.

Those three guys (technically the same one I guess) with the hats look like they'd fit a game with a rank and file thing going on with a colour representing their rank. Pretty cool.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
-Update-
I've thrown some stuff I've made for the RPG Maker VX Ace Face Generator on this Thread. If I make more I'll put them here too, but I probably won't Update much.

Oh, and I think a mod needs to move this to the Resources Character Face place instead :V

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
Okay, just added in a few eyes and alot more mouths to my Ace Generator stuff.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Totally nabbing those for the system I'm working on. :V

Thanks, Mariah! These look much better then the basic Ace generator stuff, for sure!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
vx -> vxa

thankyou!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
RMRK Junior
God these look good. I have been dissatisfied with the Main Character avatar I have chosen and decided to make my own. Just shy of fully creating a custom one in Photoshop which I have no doubt will come out looking like crap, these Generator Pieces are coming in mighty handy. Now I just need to also get more Modern Day pieces as well.

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
I'm just wondering if there's a download link for these? Because I'd really like to use them with the given credit.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
All you need to do is save the images in the spoilers. :D I'll talk to Dr.Mc about making a complete download file, though.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 27
RMRK Junior
Ah,  thank you! ^^ Sorry for asking a silly question. I'm just new to all this!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No problem!

I'm glad you like the pieces! :D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]