RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Custom Inner Furniture

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2012 Best Artist2011 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)Winner - 2011 Summer Project of the Season
Welcome to my inner tiles workshop!

Terms of Service:

Free for use in non-commercial projects with credit. Contact me for use in commercial projects.

Please do not re-distribute or post in other forums!
Common/Middle Class Setting:
~Living room~
Spoiler for:

~Kitchen~
Spoiler for:

~Bedroom~
Spoiler for:

~Various~
Spoiler for:

~Walls And Windows~
Spoiler for:

Rich/Castle Setting:

Spoiler for:

Poor/Dilapidated Setting:

Spoiler for:

Specialty Tiles:
~Clothing shop~
Spoiler for:

~Tavern~
Spoiler for:

Credits:
Lunarea
Enterbrain
Tekepon (First Seed Materials)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 02:35:50 AM by Lunarea »
My current project:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
These are very pretty tiles. Great job Lunarea!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Nice job, dude. I'm Dl'ing these for my resource bin.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Winner - 2011 Spring Project of the Season
Yeah these are gorgeous. Mixes well with the other RTP, will be holding on to these for later.

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Tiles look excellent, great addition to the set.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I really like the windows with stuff outside them looks awesome.

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2012 Best Artist2011 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)Winner - 2011 Summer Project of the Season
Thank you very much for the kind replies, everyone!

I will continue to update this thread with more tiles. If you have anything you'd really like to see, let me know :)
My current project:

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
Ordinarily, I would think of something witty to say, but I'm too tired. So, I'll just leave you with a new resource set:

It's inner castle/wealthy manor tileset.

Mapping example:

Spoiler for Actual Tileset:

My current project:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
The furniture and windows look absolutely fantastic. Great job.

As for your castle/wealthy tileset, there doesn't seem to be enough contrast. It kind of hurts my eyes looking at it.

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
Any pieces in particular, or just the general colors/combinations? I do have to admit that my tiles look kinda different on this board than other forums. I think it's because the background scheme is dark, so anything light pops out a lot more.

It's funny, but the palette is straight out of the RTP (with occasional hue change) - with the exception of the sky on the balcony, which was a more vibrant blue for contrast. It's also not necessary to use all the tiles together. More subdued walls/floors might be better for some people.

If it helps any, my inspiration was several pictures of rooms in 1800s, which feature very crisp colors. One of the rooms was completely white, and would probably be very bright to look at. But it was very pretty  ;D.
My current project:

pokeball supOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 72
Hurr durr
Both of these sets are gorgeous.
I adore those windows; I think the scenery from outside adds a really nice touch to them.
I also extol your textures - wood is fairly hard to draw, let alone pixel, and I think you did a great job with it.
Currently working towards making the world's silliest game.
B)

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
*Dusts off thread*

Update:

My current project:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Neat! These are all very well done :) What would we do without you?
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
Update:
Clothing/tailor shop essentials.
My current project:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
DAH!
Those look great Lunarea! Especially loving the looms.
The rugs look amazing, the stands... everything.
Please keep up the good work.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 71
Honing the Craft
Marvelous Lunarea!

Already using it on my game  ;)

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
My current project: