RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trading non-Gen1 pokies for Gen1 SHINIES :D

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Seems good! Love Cubone/Marowak, will never say no to a shiny :)

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=496

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
How's this sound?

for:

Three shinies because...well, it's a shiny legendary, figured the 5% matched up fairly well against three 30-40% and I went with Kang which is "less rare" than Fraxure to try make sure it didn't feel like I was just asking for everything~ (that said, I do really want Kang anyways; I just mean that I'm not just going only for the rarest stuff, is all :) )
Sorry for the late reply. I'm ok with that.

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=497

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Thanks, Dr.Mc! x

Ready, Karo! Also, if you want, remembered that you said you were wanting one of these as well and just got one, in case you still do:

for:

?

Tbh, I'm happy with anything else on the non-shiny list you had yesterday for the Fraxure if you'd rather trade something else; just noticed that Arcanine isn't in my region~
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 05:05:40 PM by Brady »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
>.< Sorry for taking long, yes, I'll take the Druddigon too, I'll add the Arcanine too.

Added it to the current trade.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Great! :) Ready, Karo~
Although should mention that I never expected the trade value number thing to be as far apart as it is, hope you're still alright with it. I'm not sure if you usually look at that or not, but was expecting them to be a bit closer.

Also updated it with a few more things, including a Haxorus. I mention that one because it's escaped me twice before and it finally stuck! So I had a look once I caught it to see how common it was/who had it etc and realised it had 3 encounters and 1 capture. All three encounters were me, I just failed to catch it twice. 20% encounter chance and I've seen it three times, no one else even once; RNG can be so weird sometimes D:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 05:07:15 AM by Brady »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thank you ~

Also updated it with a few more things, including a Haxorus. I mention that one because it's escaped me twice before and it finally stuck! So I had a look once I caught it to see how common it was/who had it etc and realised it had 3 encounters and 1 capture. All three encounters were me, I just failed to catch it twice. 20% encounter chance and I've seen it three times, no one else even once; RNG can be so weird sometimes D:

3 Times you encounter Haxorus . . .
3 Times . . .
I want him. . .

For:

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:41:46 PM by Karo Rushe »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Ready! Cheers :)

Also, updated with a few wee more things~
Nearly got all Gen1s now, just a wee while then I can start ... shiny gen1 journey. That'll take a while D:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thank you once again. Now all I'm missing is Deino, and the Legendary Dragons @_@

I want to point something out to you thou;

Mew cannot be caught, since it's chances of appearance is 0, Mew can only be rewarded.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Yeah, but I'd still like to get my hands on one, and since I've no idea how to get myself rewarded with one, figured I might as well leave it up there on my trading list.....in case? o_o

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Updated with new stuff and an updated list of what I need now. I seem to be getting extraordinarily unlucky with finding my Gen1s, or catching them when I do find them, but am finding a constant stream of shinies the past day or two, so that's good I guess...
Eitherhoo, not long to go and new stuff for tradeses~

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Like the sound of that; every Farfetch'd I find seems to think it's funny to not get caught :(

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=510 :)

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Like the sound of that; every Farfetch'd I find seems to think it's funny to not get caught :(

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=510 :)

Legendaries like to do that to me, even if I haven't caught a pokemon in days... :v

:ready:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I think I've only even seen like 4 legendaries. Caught them all at least, but I spend most of my time looking at the same ten pokies cycling in and out forever from like gen4 or something D:

Ready! Cheers :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I want your for
Yes or no?

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Your link doesn't work, and rmrkmon tells me you never opened a trade with me. . . . nevertheless, I opened one:

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=512

-edit-
Your post gave me a !!!! <3

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I might have done something wrong with it, I'm in a total wobbler right now, havent't slept in like 40 hours with the referendum going on, totally eating my focus. Such a long day,  didn't go to college or anything either just said to my lecrtrer I wasn't going to be able to take anything in xD
Either way, that trade works which is good, that's me ready! :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Sorry for been slow, having lots of long days myself . . . with tons of stuff to do. Don't overwork yourself. Anyways.

:ready:

---edit---
I just realize you also have
I want him, I'll give you a for him.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 07:18:45 PM by Karo Rushe »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Seeeeems good! :D

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=511
(I completed the trade before I checked the thread, so just opened a new one~)