RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trading non-Gen1 pokies for Gen1 SHINIES :D

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
You're absolutely right, I am done! :D
Excluding Missingno, I now have all the Gen1s for my wee collection; how exciting!
Thank-you everyone who helped me get them :3

NOW.....onto Shinies! Actually have about 35 or so already now, so am about a fifth of the way there. Will just slowly trudge towards this one now. Reckon I'll probably just casually start working the rest of the pokidex as well now, since I've got almost all of my shinies from trading other stuff. I'm pretty unlucky with finding stuff I need other than Mewtwo...christ, so glad I found that, doubt anyone'd ever have traded it D:

Anyhoo; OP edited x

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

Bitch
Rep: