RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trading non-Gen1 pokies for Gen1 SHINIES :D

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Would prefer gen1 shinies that I don't have , or any one shiny for the non-shinies, but am open I suppose D:

The shinies are the only tradebait I really have right now since pretty much all I'm catching is shinies or gen1s and trying to use them to get as much as possible of the first 151, dunno if I want to trade away a third of them for just seven non-shinies x.x

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 01:42:34 PM by AlexArmstrong »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
I'm ready!  :yuyu:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I'm ready! ^^

Btw, how did you check what the "scores" of the trade was before offering it? It wound up bang on 270 each, I was just under the impression people had to kinda guess or just not worry about it or something. D:

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
It's done!  :V

No idea. That was my first trade :0 I was really surprised, when first time saw this scores.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Lol, brill-o, was bang on! I've been wondering how people decide on their trades and keep seeing scores so accurate, am at a total loss xD

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I want:

I'm willing to give you:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Not to sound unappreciative, but I hope you aren't asking for all the shinies for that list, because....well, that's all my shinies for a dozen regular pokies (well, and a shiny..).
Just not sure if that's an offer or just a "make an offer out of these" list, is all~

Will happily trade shiny4shiny, and happy to trade a shiny for a bundle of the other stuff; will let you choose whichever shinies you want and however many regulars that work out roughly equal for us both, though :)

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=492

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
the second, sorry, long day lol 

I would like sceptile and lombre most.  But I honestly don't know what is a fair trade. You can have the shinies. and just pick 4 or 5? of the others that you like.  Good enough? 

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

For:

Seem fair? That at least leaves me with finished evolution lines rather than just randomly picking stuff. Can have a look at the trading values thing if you want first, but I'm happy with that if you are~
I'm really not worried about keeping any particular nongen1 shiny, so those two are fine with me :)

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
That's fine. :ready:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Thank-you! ^^

Also, updated with a couple more things-of-interest~

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Would prefer gen1 shinies that I don't have , or any one shiny for the non-shinies, but am open I suppose D:

The shinies are the only tradebait I really have right now since pretty much all I'm catching is shinies or gen1s and trying to use them to get as much as possible of the first 151, dunno if I want to trade away a third of them for just seven non-shinies x.x
Sound reasonable enough; Since Jules took Sceptile, I'll still like to have that

So, Here's what I'll offer, tell me what you like for it:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I'd be happy with that Weezing; he looks pretty cool all poisoney coloured and that~

If I've got my long term goal of 1st Gen pokedex in shiny, might as well try get the ones that fewer people have now, but I'm sure I'll be back after more of your stuff later once I have more to trade! :)

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=494

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Oh dang Karo, sorry ;9  I am on my phone most of the time so I don't see all of the posts

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I'd be happy with that Weezing; he looks pretty cool all poisoney coloured and that~

If I've got my long term goal of 1st Gen pokedex in shiny, might as well try get the ones that fewer people have now, but I'm sure I'll be back after more of your stuff later once I have more to trade! :)

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=494

Weezing it is

:ready:

Oh dang Karo, sorry ;9  I am on my phone most of the time so I don't see all of the posts
It's ok. :x

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Brill-o! Ready too :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Trade complete, thank you very much :3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I want this guy;

What your missing I have and offering whichever of your choice:

Also, your

My offer (I didn't check who you had, sorry for that):

We can negotiate if you want more than one for your Shiny Uxie & Fraxure. Their on my most wanted list to get D:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 09:27:43 PM by Karo Rushe »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
How's this sound?

for:

Three shinies because...well, it's a shiny legendary, figured the 5% matched up fairly well against three 30-40% and I went with Kang which is "less rare" than Fraxure to try make sure it didn't feel like I was just asking for everything~ (that said, I do really want Kang anyways; I just mean that I'm not just going only for the rarest stuff, is all :) )