RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feedback

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
FINE I DONT WANT IT ANYWAY. CLEARLY IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME NOW

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
YEAH SCREW YOU IROCK
:tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
good. give it to me then.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
No badges for trading?

:(

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
No badges for trading?

:(

I count how many trades a user has done in preparation for this, but they're not implemented yet.
bringing sexy back

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9

This guys on the trainers list twice o:
Number 13 and 148

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Found my first error. This displayed as a Delicati (catty? I dunno) Then when I caught it, it was a shellder.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Glitch report: I encountered a Primeape today but when I captured it the system gave me a dragonaire instead. I think there may be a typo glitch somewhere regarding these two pokemon.

This happens when one encounter overwrites another. When you try and capture it's always from your latest encounter. If you're using multiple tabs and encounter pokemon on those multiple tabs, this will happen.

Dragonair is cooler than primeape too, so be happy :)
bringing sexy back

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
I only had one tab though, I guess my encounter rate is just so high I double encounter. ;p

Rep:
Level 102
2 little helpful changes ;8

First, the linked images that the pokemon pages give you now include the pokemon's name and number in the image:

Secondly, the links it gives you now include the pokemon's name in them. This doesn't break the URLs and it's just cruft, but it's helpful if you're editing lists of pokemon in a thread :) So for example, Swablu's BBCodes:

[url=http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?pokemon=333;Swablu][img]http://rmrk.net/pokemon/img/named/333.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?pokemon=333;Swablu(Shiny)][img]http://rmrk.net/pokemon/img/named/shiny/333.png[/img][/url]

:yuyu:
bringing sexy back

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o

Love it! B)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Found my first error. This displayed as a Delicati (catty? I dunno) Then when I caught it, it was a shellder.

This just happened to me too. I only browse RMRK in one tab, so I know it isn't that problem everyone keeps bringing up. A Shuppet appeared, and when I caught it suddenly it was a Spearow.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
This just happened to me too. I only browse RMRK in one tab, so I know it isn't that problem everyone keeps bringing up. A Shuppet appeared, and when I caught it suddenly it was a Spearow.

Its clearly a Ditto!

Rep:
Level 102
Well that doesn't make any sense to me.

SMF handles sessions on RMRK.net, including for the pokemon system which is tied into it. I just put the last encountered pokemon in your SMF session. The key for the pokemon in your session is always the same, it's either set (because you have no pokemon in your session) or it's overwritten from an old encounter that wasn't attempted with a capture. If your session refreshes/expires then the pokemon is lost as the old session data both doesn't exist any more and wouldn't correspond to you any more anyway.

I can't reproduce the issue even after testing it to hell and back encountering / capturing hundreds on my local RMRK mirror, I can only make it happen when encountering multiple pokemon simultaneously in multiple tabs / windows, which is the normal newest encounter capturing behaviour. It's only possible to have one encounter per page too. If a post triggers an encounter, all subsequent posts are prevented from doing so.

I dunno, and I wouldn't know where to start about debugging it. Put up with it, I guess :|
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
I forgot to mention that before that Shuppet appeared, I saw a Spearow on a previous page but I decided not to catch it. It's like RMRK demanded I catch that Spearow :mad: But maybe it has something to do with seeing it right before and not catching it? I've done that several times with no problem before, but weird stuff happens I guess.

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
I imagine it'd be strenuous to debug anyway, Roph. It's fine; do it when you feel up to it.

Also I was THIS close to catching a Cyndaquil and it escaped, aaaaa ;___;

Rep:
Level 97

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
NOOOO!!!

YOU SHOULD ALL GO TO

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
DOES NOT HAVE A CYNDAQUIL!!

GO TO

WE HAVE A LARGER SELECTION AND BETTER VARIETY!!! PLUS WE TAKE YOUR GARBAGE!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
PINK GLITTER WARS?!?!

NOW HAS A HOUNDOUR!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
Mom, they're bickering :madcop:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
YEAH, GO TO AND GET A HOUNDOUR, THEN TRADE THAT GARBAGE IN AT

okay I'm done hijacking the thread ;9

Rep:
Level 102

This guys on the trainers list twice o:
Number 13 and 148

Fixed this, now #148 is for the retro lovers:

bringing sexy back

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I had no problem with Halo's hijacking. I was enjoying the fierce competition. :mad:

All of the love belongs to this:

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]