RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello, Im New Here.

Rep:
Level 40
RMRK Junior
Hello, my name Dade. Im New. Im just wanted to introduce myself. So. i like video games. my favorite game is black ops 2. favorite gun on it is the PeaceMaker. im 14 years old. right now im grounded from my xbox360 and my ps3. but im not grounded from the computer. my favorite color is red and bluue. my favorite College basketball team is KU. my favorite NBA team is Miami Heat. so thats a little bit bout me. have a good day everyone.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Welcome to the Forum, Quick healthy warning, try to keep your grammar clean and avoid the sewers. If you do that then i hope you'll have a better run with the community than I've had.
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Idunno, I haven't really seen anyone complain about grammar, unless it's in a situation where they are using it against someone in an argument. :o

Anyways, it's nice to meet you, Dade! B)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Hi.
Welcome to the Forum. Quick healthy warning, try to keep your grammar clean and avoid the sewers. If you do that then I hope you'll have a better run with the community than I've had.
People weren't against you because of your sucky grammar (even though your grammar was sucky, but it's improved since), there were against you because of some things you said or whatever. I'm not gonna pretend I remember. There's no real reason to be against you now, I feel. :)
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Come on in, sit a spell :ladyj:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hello, Welcome to RMRK!

Rep:
Level 41
Addict
Hi and welcome from someone who´s also quite new here!
Hope we´ll still see you around when you got your xbox and ps3 back :)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
lol being grounded from videogames.

Rep:
Level 40
RMRK Junior
yes i've been grounded for 6 months now :(

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Good lord, what for?! 0_0

Rep:
Level 40
RMRK Junior
i broke over $360.00 worth of controllers and head sets. plus y did i do that. cuz i got pissed off at COD MW3 cuz of ppl killing me when im running around rushing ppl. and i hate those freaking hackers. i mean who would hack a perfectly good game. just to level up or like cheat.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Who had to pay for the $360 worth of stuff?

I don't mean any offense, but getting angry at a game isn't an excuse to break something that someone else has to pay for. If that's the case, I can understand why your parents would be angry, because that's money they could be using for something more important. So, you have to think about how they feel about that. :(

If you did pay for your own stuff (and also paid to replace what you broke), then that's a different case. :p
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
looooooooool

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You're parents actually allowed you to keep breaking stuff to the point of doing $360 worth of damage?
If you were my kid you'd be grounded for life. :anski2:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I would ground you from everything for thinking that MW3 is a "perfect game". I can't even type that without quotation marks.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
i broke over $360.00 worth of controllers and head sets. plus y did i do that. cuz i got pissed off at COD MW3 cuz of ppl killing me when im running around rushing ppl. and i hate those freaking hackers. i mean who would hack a perfectly good game. just to level up or like cheat.
Oh god, my fucking sides; ahahahahahaha.

Came to say hi, now lol'ing instead.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
If you were my kid you'd be grounded for life. :anski2:

ditto.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Give him a break, He has some anger issues. If your gonna beat someone up over a stupid controller let it be me, not my family!

Not mentioned above: He's my cousin.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Is this real life?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
sometimes i wish i'd never been born at all

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I like this kid's style

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Give him a break, He has some anger issues. If your gonna beat someone up over a stupid controller let it be me, not my family!

Wait...did YOU break the controller? If not, there's no reason to be angry with you! B( I don't think anyone's beating him up, there's just a lot of life lessons to be learned here.

Anger issues aren't something you're supposed to shrug off - especially if it results in violence or breaking something. I always found that games just made me feel even more angry, actually. D: There's more healthy ways to release that pent-up anger (like sports, workout games, etc). Those really do help!

Also, $360 is a LOT of money. ;_;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
If he was my kid I wouldn't even let him play COD2 untill he was old enough. Violent games do not mix well with younger kids :anski2:

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
@NAMKCOR: Maybe your in some messed up world, but yes this is real life.

And it's not exactly as simple as not getting angry, he takes meds because of it, if you ask me his parents are going easy on him. I know them pretty well. so just be easy about it. His dad has a few similar problems, he inherited them is my guess.

@YuYu: No i haven't Broken any controllers, i reached this place long before my anger would settle for that. My brother on the other hand breaks everything and has 0% chance of visiting. But doctors saying a kid is mental and needs meds is probably what messed with him to begin with.

All i'm saying is take it easy on him, He's my family, you may not like me but don't begrudge on him over some controllers, that was around October if i recall correctly, I remember my brother in law not being able to do a clan war because his dad was offline. So its long past.
He still plays pc games though, currently he's hooked to a Habbo retro called Zap, Surely some of you know the pixel palace of post 3d graphics. He also plays Red Crucible 2. He really likes FPS games, so if any of you know some good ones he wont have to download i'm sure he'd appreciate it.