RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello, Im New Here.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
But doctors saying a kid is mental and needs meds is probably what messed with him to begin with.

Yeah, medications are so risky...It's really just another way for doctors and pharmacists to gouge you for money, regardless as to if it actually FIXES the problem. And you're right - most of the time, it just makes the kid feel even worse about themselves, because someone thinks they need to be put on meds. I think there are healthier, more natural ways to get around problems like that. :(

Anger is energy, which builds up and eventually forces itself to release. So, he may just need an alternative outlet. Exercise is one of the ways to burn that energy, but there are other ways. Like, creativity. Some methods work better for certain people. :p
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Mine for example was finding out you guys had a sewer ;)
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Or just fantasy.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
this thread is stupid you're all stupid
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Caught in a landslide.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I want to ride my bicycle.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Of the woooooooooorld

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
....Dynamite with a laser beam? ???

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
THAT'S WHY THEY CALL ME MR. FAHRENHEIT
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hey, I saw that this thread isn't going anywhere. I can dig that.

So, do we have proof that this isn't just a dupe account made by eatcrow69derluck? This "New Guy" seems too text book CoD baby to be real.

This could me just trying to sub subconsciously denying that this is the current generation.

Children are the future and here they are. Oh what a horrible future.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
no escape from reality.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
LIKE LADY GODIIIIIVA

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
HEY. NO DOUBLE POSTING. I THINK.

COP EMOTICON.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 40
RMRK Junior
im 14 not 7 or 8!

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
This IS the new generation man... Welcome new people! I've been using RMXP since it came out, mostly making games for my kids. If you have the time (and it sounds like you do) you might find CONSTRUCTING games more rewarding than DESTROYING them.  You can find plenty of resources; so to start you off all you need is an idea, scripts, ABS' and sprites are all available.  It'll take you quite a while to learn ruby, or if you don't know anything about coding, try to stick to events to start.  Simple triggers mostly, a YouTube video or two is always a big help; making doors open is more complex than you might think :)   How's my grammar?
Internet killed the video star...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
im 14 not 7 or 8!

Actually, IM (Instant messaging) was first developed in the 1960s.

Though the term dates from the 1990s, instant messaging predates the Internet, first appearing on multi-user operating systems like Compatible Time-Sharing System (CTSS) and Multiplexed Information and Computing Service (Multics) in the mid-1960s.

Unless you are telling us that you use the program IM14 and not IM7 or IM8. Thank you for this information.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
im 14 not 7 or 8!

Though the term dates from the 1990s, instant messaging predates the Internet, first appearing on multi-user operating systems like Compatible Time-Sharing System (CTSS) and Multiplexed Information and Computing Service (Multics) in the mid-1960s.

Unless you are telling us that you use the program IM14 and not IM7 or IM8. Thank you for this information.

Here For the sake of what i first replied to my cousins topic: I'm***

Please don't mistake me for my cousin, He's Crazed a bit over Fps games, I really don't like them much at all... I do like zombies though! I am not him, Trace my IP address and his, they are different, their may be maybe 1 or 2 times a year when we use the same IP and it will be his, family visit to their house and i bring my laptop and plug in. That would be it.

Now would you rather me speak with my grammar like a writing crazy 4 year old dyslexic(Metaphor), or could you please just give him a break, I'm really trying to get him into new areas of gaming, so far the nonviolent game worked. I might try to get him on harvest moon next idk. I'm trying to work with him peacefully and i brought him to the place i started at. 1 because despise you sewer mongers, A Lot of you are good people who really do enjoy helping in the small ways they can. 2 If anything can channel Anger better than breaking things it's making them, And to make them last for long periods of time where almost no real damage can be done. 3 You people (no BIG offence intended) are the perfect rage crowed, if someones gonna get mad anywhere, this would be the place, you all know how to party on anger and just turn it into a joke. I looked back at my first Sewer Topic the other day, I'm still learning Ruby, But man i had a good laugh re-reading it, you people are the best psychotic therapists around and hardly anyone knows that better than someone whose been through it. So just do me a favor and help my cousin a bit, He doesn't have any of the RMs, and definitely none of the IMs, But he does have the liberty of testing my games until i get him VXA, I'm paying for it So could you all just Really help him understand Some real gaming?

And no Irock He does not want any of that Pie you shared with me >.> But you can hook him on music if you can!
Note: I cant find colors to explain some of you, so i'll use YuYu's smiles instead.  :yuyu: :drsword: :drmc: :ladyj: :aco: :malson2: :firerain: :anski2: :holk: :roph2: :strike2:  :gracie:
Yeah that covers it, If your smiley ain't there i found a color pattern for you, or i don't know you!

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Welcome.

Yup.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Spoiler for:
im 14 not 7 or 8!

Here For the sake of what i first replied to my cousins topic: I'm***

Please don't mistake me for my cousin, He's Crazed a bit over Fps games, I really don't like them much at all... I do like zombies though! I am not him, Trace my IP address and his, they are different, their may be maybe 1 or 2 times a year when we use the same IP and it will be his, family visit to their house and i bring my laptop and plug in. That would be it.

Now would you rather me speak with my grammar like a writing crazy 4 year old dyslexic(Metaphor), or could you please just give him a break, I'm really trying to get him into new areas of gaming, so far the nonviolent game worked. I might try to get him on harvest moon next idk. I'm trying to work with him peacefully and i brought him to the place i started at. 1 because despise you sewer mongers, A Lot of you are good people who really do enjoy helping in the small ways they can. 2 If anything can channel Anger better than breaking things it's making them, And to make them last for long periods of time where almost no real damage can be done. 3 You people (no BIG offence intended) are the perfect rage crowed, if someones gonna get mad anywhere, this would be the place, you all know how to party on anger and just turn it into a joke. I looked back at my first Sewer Topic the other day, I'm still learning Ruby, But man i had a good laugh re-reading it, you people are the best psychotic therapists around and hardly anyone knows that better than someone whose been through it. So just do me a favor and help my cousin a bit, He doesn't have any of the RMs, and definitely none of the IMs, But he does have the liberty of testing my games until i get him VXA, I'm paying for it So could you all just Really help him understand Some real gaming?

And no Irock He does not want any of that Pie you shared with me >.> But you can hook him on music if you can!
Note: I cant find colors to explain some of you, so i'll use YuYu's smiles instead.  :yuyu: :drsword: :drmc: :ladyj: :aco: :malson2: :firerain: :anski2: :holk: :roph2: :strike2:  :gracie:
Yeah that covers it, If your smiley ain't there i found a color pattern for you, or i don't know you!
I feel like this is a sequel to a movie I missed...
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
I feel like this is a sequel to a movie I missed...

I left for a month...

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I don't think anyone here cares that he is your cousin.

except you

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Open your eyes.