RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the future helper series official topic

Rep:
Level 71
Hey Jormarcenter, not to discourage your work but I could always make something for you.  :)

Rep:
Level 84
Hey Jormarcenter, not to discourage your work but I could always make something for you.  :)

I hope you're not talking about the logo, because I'm nearly done with it.

Rep:
Level 71
No the N-pad. I went a head and made it just in case.  :)

Spoiler for :
No credit required.  :)

Rep:
Level 84
Here's the logo that I made. I decided halfway through that I didn't like the way that you (Jormacenter) designed it. It just didn't fit my taste. So I took some liberties with it. If you don't like it or want anything changed, I'll see what I can do.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
That looks pretty cool Countdown. I like the N-Pad you made too DoctorTodd

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
No the N-pad. I went a head and made it just in case.  :)

Spoiler for :
No credit required.  :)

wow it kinda look good...

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
well the first photo is fix, while the second photo the window skin is editable through the option menu

Which script are you using for this?
maybe you can adjust the "start" values for the windowskin so it definitly looks nice(r) when starting the game

Also, how does the "new" screen look like?
the script i use is one of yanfly's system option scripts link: http://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/menu-scripts/system-options/
well this is the new n-pad screen

I think the colors are to simple. try giving them some flow, like the standard windowskin has.
also, why not implement changable backgrounds for the N-Pad?
by the way, what is the purpose of the N-Pad? what can it do?
well the n-pad is an intergalactic mobile device..
-dna transformation unit
-latest gps technology
-intergalactic contact system
-hologram v-pet
-realistic item projection unit
-important investigation system
-health system unit
-tracing system

and it also add-on friendly (so it can add more feature)

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Here's the logo that I made. I decided halfway through that I didn't like the way that you (Jormacenter) designed it. It just didn't fit my taste. So I took some liberties with it. If you don't like it or want anything changed, I'll see what I can do.
the logo it looking good...
sorry for triple posting (because 2 of them it look long..

Rep:
Level 71
Also here's a version so the background may be changed.  :)

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Also here's a version so the background may be changed.  :)
saving it to my pc...

Rep:
Level 84
I'm sorry, not to be rude. But I spend time making a logo and all I get is a "the logo it looking good..."? What exactly does that mean?

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
I'm sorry, not to be rude. But I spend time making a logo and all I get is a "the logo it looking good..."? What exactly does that mean?
means that the logo it now good enough for the game but can be improved...

Rep:
Level 69
What editor do you use? Those are some nice effects.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

It looks like brushes to me.  So it could be Photoshop, or GIMP if they support brushes.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
GIMP does as well as Photoshop. No matter which program though, it looks more awesome than anything else in this project thread so far.

Rep:
Level 84

Thank you! I use Photoshop CS5. It's the only editing program that I'm familiar with. I used a few flourish brushes then added some sparkles and blurred them then added a white drop shadow to them. The hardest part was getting the vial merge with the tower.

Rep:
Level 69
GIMP does as well as Photoshop. No matter which program though, it looks more awesome than anything else in this project thread so far.
Unless I didn't dig deep enough in gimp, it has less special effects. I couldn't do any of the inner glare effects(was trying to for words) and the brushes for gimp are just dragging a set brush around, it doesn't do any sprouting or anything. I think I'ma go get photoshop. >_>

Rep:
Level 84

Thank you very much. I appreciate the compliment.

EDIT: It was said that my logo is good but still needs to be worked on. Jormacenter, what do you mean? What's wrong with it? What is it that you don't like about it?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 03:39:21 AM by Countdown »

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM

EDIT: It was said that my logo is good but still needs to be worked on. Jormacenter, what do you mean? What's wrong with it? What is it that you don't like about it?
the logo is ready but you can improved a bit of it.. but you don't need to edit the logo since it now ready to use i just saying it now ready but you can add some detail effect...

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
1. I don't derive pleasure. When it looks like I'm trying to help, I actually am.
2. It's not my objective, however I will admit that's how it looks.
3. I know that post wasn't directed at ONLY me, I just thought I'd clear that up.
I do believe this was totally ignored.
At the end of the day, I'm sarcastic-as-fuck 24/7, and it's how the internet works.
I lol'd at my ban.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Wow, that logo is amazing!! I can say the same thing for the N-Pad thingie! Great job, you two! :) I honestly don't think the logo needs more work, it's pretty detailed as it is. Typically logos don't need too much detail. :) But, hey? That's just my opinion~

Jomar, You're alright in my books. :P You seem to be learning a lot about RPG Maker, and certainly have a ton of enthusiasm for your game. Darn, I gotta respect you for moving onward with all this stuff around you.

You know I was just joking with the court thread stuff, right? ;o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
At the end of the day, I'm sarcastic-as-fuck 24/7, and it's how the internet works.
I lol'd at my ban.
:rfuckthat:
I think you should be more careful about egging people on in this thread... ;9
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9

the logo is ready but you can improved a bit of it.. but you don't need to edit the logo since it now ready to use i just saying it now ready but you can add some detail effect...

So, he should not edit it but he should edit it?

Well, i think the Logo is awesome. sure, you could "improve" it, or more change it a little so that it fits other tastes. But i think there is no need to change it, as it looks damn good like this and hits right what jomarcenter wants.
On the other hand, it has too much detail for a logo, but thats just for my taste.

So, jomar, if you use that logo and people see it, they await a really good game, be sure to accomplish that.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I lol'd at my ban.

It's okay, he already got banned for a month.
:tinysmile:

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
1. I don't derive pleasure. When it looks like I'm trying to help, I actually am.
2. It's not my objective, however I will admit that's how it looks.
3. I know that post wasn't directed at ONLY me, I just thought I'd clear that up.
I lol'd at my ban.
Alright man, you've gone from dumb to total retard.  Nobody missed your point but you were totally asking for the ban because you just wont shut the hell up.

On the note of the logo, really good job Countdown.  The only problem that I personally have about the detail of the logo is the fact that unless someone joins Jomar in working on the game, it will not fit the art style of the rest of the game.

I lol'd at my ban.

It's okay, he already got banned for a month.

Totally should have tried to post this sooner instead of leaving my browser open in this reply for as long as I did because I wouldn't have typed what I did toward him had I seen that lol...regardless, I will keep it for the giggles.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.