RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the future helper series official topic

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM

In the year 192 a kingdom of angele where the seven tower stood,and the city of rapid technology called central city, there live a young boy named Alex who been found out that his mother is fake, and his real mother died, he follow his mother will to stop the destruction and evil, and find the true secret of his mother, he set out on a quest to find the seven crystal and destroy the seven tower before the world would end, but he cannot do it alone he need a team and work together as one to stop the evil once and for all... the secret organization called Future helper help him in his quest to save the world.

The entire game takes place in angele kingdom.

feature:
Mission center- complete pre-made mission and earn cash,item etc...
N-pad system- a state of the art gadget that you can enjoy all of the power feature...
Dna transformation**- disguised, costume, other way to get in... NO need... dna transformation that can change the physical part of your body
Infodex- don't know what is this or the place your in... infodex is the answer... they all know what you need to know...
Secret base**- want to add or remove team mate or go to the mission center the secret base is the answer... Where you can build your team or talk to them also...
And many more!!!

trailer:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFFXyKTz3vM[/youtube]

Submitted for the competition.

-find the mystery-
-discover the truth-
-stop the invasion-
-save the world-
or try dieing.

*Feature not available until full released
**Feature not yet avalable

Future Helper is copyright 2012 jomarcenter games...

like our facebook fan page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Future-helper/369961609686538
visit our wiki
http://jomarcenter-future-helper.wikia.com/wiki/The_future_helper_Wiki

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:40:42 AM by jomarcrazy »

Rep:
Level 57
Noun. The act of illuminating.
Contestant - GIAW 9
Where is yo e-book?

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
THIS SITE is unauthorized to delivered jomarcenter prouct
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 05:32:03 AM by jomarcrazy »

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9
No just give me a download link seriously. The layout is a pain

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
THIS SITE IS UNAUTHORIZED!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 05:32:29 AM by jomarcrazy »

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Just read the eBook. I like the part where Alex bummed into someone.

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9
I bet the fake mom killed the real mom too.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
this site is unauthorized!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 05:33:09 AM by jomarcrazy »

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9
I bet the guy who saves him is from the future helper.  :V

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
I bet the store owner wants to domm the world as we knew it.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I read your ebook it was amazing :) You should try getting a real publisher and get it on the amazon!!!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I bet President Baker should be somewhere to the south of where Alex blasted through the wall. I think he should Hurry and save him before the terrorists discover his code.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I made a topic for my game but don't post here post on this wiki instead.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
A wiki is probably the most cumbersome outlet for "theories" and game discussion

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9

He actually first directed me here from the GIAW thread (ok in itself) just to direct me from here to the wiki.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy

He actually first directed me here from the GIAW thread (ok in itself) just to direct me from here to the wiki.
Yeah that was frickin weird. Pretty funny.
Anyway, will look forward to the full version of the next Final Fantasy.

Rep:
Level 60
This entire sequence of events is simply incredible to watch unfold. Just thought we'd share that.

I read your ebook it was amazing :) You should try getting a real publisher and get it on the amazon!!!

This isn't that hard to do, actually -- except for the "real publisher" part. Case in point: Amazon.com: Self-Publish with Us. In fact, we wholly recommend that the author begins this process immediately.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
This entire sequence of events is simply incredible to watch unfold. Just thought we'd share that.

This isn't that hard to do, actually -- except for the "real publisher" part. Case in point: Amazon.com: Self-Publish with Us. In fact, we wholly recommend that the author begins this process immediately.
thank you but the only problem is... JOMARCENTER is not a company...
here what they say about what  i have to do...
Welcome to CreateSpace!

Some things you should know about your account and how we report your earned royalties to the Internal Revenue Service:

We are required to report your earned royalties to the Internal Revenue Service. If you currently reside in the United States, you must provide us with a Tax ID number, payee address and business type before your title can go live and be available for purchase.

If you are currently living outside of the United States, you must provide us with your payee address and business type before your title can go live and be available for purchase. Please refer to (deleted) for additional information for non-US members.

To update this information, visit (link deleted) to access your "Royalty Payment Information."
here in the philippines will cost a business a lot of money just to sell to get all the necessary permit and other things...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 05:09:50 AM by jomarcenter »

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy

Welcome to CreateSpace!

Some things you should know about your account and how we report your earned royalties to the Internal Revenue Service:

We are required to report your earned royalties to the Internal Revenue Service. If you currently reside in the United States, you must provide us with a Tax ID number, payee address and business type before your title can go live and be available for purchase.

If you are currently living outside of the United States, you must provide us with your payee address and business type before your title can go live and be available for purchase. Please refer to (deleted) for additional information for non-US members.

To update this information, visit (link deleted) to access your "Royalty Payment Information."
here in the philippines will cost a business a lot of money just to sell to get all the necessary permit and other things...
Stop ignoring grammar advice.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM

Welcome to CreateSpace!

I'm not ignoring your grammar advice...!!!

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy

Welcome to CreateSpace!

I'm not ignoring your grammar advice...!!!
It's not me giving you advice. And that sentence was wrong in too many ways.
"I'm not ignoring your grammar advice!" would've been correct. Stop putting ellipsis after everything, and you only need one exclamation mark.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I think talking like this is a lot of fun...!!!

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
I thikking we should all started talking like jomarcenter.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Oh, fuck no.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Welcome to CreateSpace!

Nothing in that says you need to be incorporated and since they ask for your business type, assumedly, it would be fine to be a sole proprietorship, partnership, etc. The act of trying to do business (selling your e-book) makes you a sole proprietorship since that is the default form of business association when it is only one person. If you were in Nova Scotia, the only thing you would need to do is register your name since it is not your own; I am not sure what the requirements might be in the Phillipines, but assuming that this website is correct, it only costs 300 pesos.

That said, you need to be over 18, which I suspect is fatal to your application. However, I don't think the Phillipine government will hold it against you; I doubt they prosecute lemonade stands, and this is not dissimilar.

Mind you, there is no limitation of liability for sole proprietorships, so you'd have to be sure you haven't breached any copyright laws.