RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the future helper series official topic

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I think you're playing RPG Maker games for the wrong reason

Is there a right reason to play them?
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
What the merry fuck does that even mean?

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Why can't we live in peace, and ignore this thread if people don't like it?
 :minibaww:
なんでやねん

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Why can't we live in peace, and ignore this thread if people don't like it?
 :minibaww:
To be fair we're not slamming this game as much...

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

Is there a right reason to play them?

Nope
:taco: :taco: :taco:

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Hopefully not? You're not even interested in this? It seems genuinely intriguing. I signed up for the beta ages ago but he never sent me anything to playtest.
your still register as other name in the beta test list sorry.. didn't notice about it... but if you happen change the public name just pm me to let me know.. so i can change the list and sent you the beta file sorry for that...

but i have plans to released private beta test soon with access password included...

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
back from this forum inactively and here is some of the updates during production.
first of all i recently notice of people commenting about game made from rpg maker newbies (including me) in rpgmaker.net , which i take action against it by posting this blog post.
http://rpgmaker.net/games/4095/blog/7736/
after that situation subside a lot of people learn the hard way and  starting supporting the game.

second the future helper science and magic family reunion war game page is upon rpgmaker.net
http://rpgmaker.net/games/4095/

third the future helper science and magic family reunion war banner is also up

and finally the people who help with the project will be credit accordingly in the game and also will received beta test file when it released

thank you very much for your patient and understanding.
-jomarcenter

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Let's pause on "the future helper series" and focus on a Different game, but I'm trying to show it to you. But ended up deleted for no reason. But this one is still up http://jomarcenter.deviantart.com/art/UNKNOWN-FILE-DATABASE-331993575 I don't know why?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 02:50:45 PM by jomarcenter »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Let's pause on "the future helper series" and focus on a Different game, but I'm trying to show it to you. But ended up deleted for no reason. But this one is still up http://jomarcenter.deviantart.com/art/UNKNOWN-FILE-DATABASE-331993575 I don't know why?

I can't
-pfft-
understand
-pfft-
your accent
-pfft-
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
jesus christ is this thread really still going

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
jesus christ is this thread really still going
Apparently >.<

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
I am the cat, the admins are the bed cover, the woman is Jomar

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
So you sleep with Jomar and you are his animal slave. Gotcha.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I paused for breath so many times whilst reading that, it's not even funny!

I am the cat, the admins are the bed cover, the woman is Jomar.
So Jomar has the ability to pat you on the back and then throw you away?
I wonder... are you his prison buddy?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
I paused for breath so many times whilst reading that, it's not even funny!

I am the cat, the admins are the bed cover, the woman is Jomar.
So Jomar has the ability to pat you on the back and then throw you away?
I wonder... are you his prison buddy?
...Yes