RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask the Furry Philosopher

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Who would win in a fight?

RMRK Zylos or Shining Force Zylo?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Me, of course.

Rep:
Level 87
Are you sure? Shining Force Zylo looks really strong, and really buff.
And he looks like his womanizing stick is much much bigger too.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Doesn't matter how strong he is when it's just me, him, and 12 gauge shotgun.

Spoiler for:
But I couldn't really say if my "womanizing stick" is bigger than his or not.
I can't find anything longer than a 12-inch ruler to measure mine with...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Doesn't matter how strong he is when it's just me, him, and 12 gauge shotgun.

Spoiler for:
But I couldn't really say if my "womanizing stick" is bigger than his or not.
I can't find anything longer than a 12-inch ruler to measure mine with...

You could use my butt.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Thanks, but no thanks. You might get hurt.
I'll just borrow my neighbor's yard stick when I get the chance.

Rep:
Level 86
Delaying projects since 2001-ish.
I'm thirsty as heck, but can't stop reading these forums. Have I become addicted?
Final Fantasy - Untitled
http://www.finalfantasyfangame.tk/ - Temporarily Down
Check out the thread! Demo available!

Tristan Craft and The Lost City
http://www.gunn3rgames.net/

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Yes. But don't worry, there's an easy cure for RMRK addicition: video games.

Now stop reading this post and go get a can of soda or something before you die of dehydration on us.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Will you marry me?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
My answer depends on how many tequilas I've had. As of right now, the answer's a definite no.
But if you ask again sometime after 8:00 tonight, the answer might change. :V

Rep:
Level 87
Will I ever achieve my dream and have violent buttsex with Billy Corgan?

If so, will he kiss me on my forehead afterwards and tell me he loves me?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Well, if you try hard enough, anything is possible.

But, uh, no, you probably won't ever have violent buttsex with Billy Corgan. Would you settle for BOE instead?

Rep:
Level 96
I get sex? :D
Where?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
That's for you and Arkbennet to decide.

Rep:
Level 96
I have a question. Why aren't you ever on AIM when I am? Are you hiding from me?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I'm on spring break and am at a different computer, meaning no AIM until I get back. At least I have access to the IRC for now.

Rep:
Level 87
Zylos! You were right! ANYTHING is possible.
I met Billy Corgan at Wal-Mart yesterday and we went to my place.

...Well, one thing happened after another and we did it!   ;D
He let me take a picture of it too!  ;D

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 96
Do you like the new emote? :3

:nazid:

Code: [Select]
:nazid:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
@ Arkbennett - Congratz!

@BOE - Of course I like the emote! I'm glad Garygill was able to make it for you. Everytime I searched "Nazi riding dinosaur" in the Google image search, I always got a picture of Jesus riding a dinosaur. How does that work?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Will i ever find true love and true hatred?

And are there really happy endings to someones life?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Why am I posing?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Will i ever find true love and true hatred?

You never know what life holds for you. But chances are that if you just keep your eyes open and take everyday as it comes, you'll eventually find true love. In a sense, the same can also be said for growing hatred, but I'd question why you'd want such a thing to happen.

Are there really happy endings to someones life?

Yes. Imagine an old man dying of old age in a hospital bed. He has accepted death because he knows it is inevitable, yet he is content. He knows he has lived a full and happy life, and has accomplished more or less everything he wanted to do in life. He has raised a wonderful and loving family, and now has a good number of grandchildren to his name. Truly, he could not wish for a happier ending to the story of his life.

Why am I posing?

Because you want to.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You never know what life holds for you. But chances are that if you just keep your eyes open and take everyday as it comes, you'll eventually find true love. In a sense, the same can also be said for growing hatred, but I'd question why you'd want such a thing to happen.

You know....for fun.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Zylos, I have a question.

:monkey:?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep