RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask the Furry Philosopher

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
I lol'd.

What music does you like?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I like almost every type of music, especially video game music. The only music that I dislike is rap.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
I like almost every type of music, especially video game music. The only music that I dislike is rap.
Right there with ya, mate. I hate Rap. I mean, all the time, it's sex, sex, sex, beer, beer, beer, I just left my gir-AAAAGH eyes bleeding.

Am I a friend to you? Is there something you dislike about me? (I'm sorry, I just think so much about what people think about me ._.)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I barely know you, other than that you love muffins and like to play forum games. :o

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
If you clap in the middle of the forest with only one hand, and you are deaf will a tree fall?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Are you a fan of the Horror genre?

Rep:
Level 87
Are you half wolf? XD

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Purple?

If you clap in the middle of the forest with only one hand, and you are deaf, will a tree fall?

Could a tree fall while you are deaf and clapping with only one hand? Yes, it's possible. Could a tree fall BECAUSE you are deaf and clapping with only one hand? Probably not, unless your clapping involves smacking your hand against a dead tree about to fall over anyway.

Yes and no. I'm not really a fan of most horror movies or things, but I definitely love the Resident Evil series and am just starting to get hooked on Silent Hill. I guess you could say I'm a fan of survival horror games, but not the horror genre.

Are you half wolf? XD

I'm an arctic fox, not a goddamn wolf.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Do you think my game I'm making has a chance? :O

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I didn't even realize that you were making a game...

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
oh...Uh...

What is your opinion on Sushi?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
It's... edible. I'm not much of a sushi person. I prefer pizza.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You have one hour left to live, what will you do?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Why do you look like a wolf?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

Make sweet and passionate love to a certain special someone.

Why do you look like a wolf?

Because arctic wolves and arctic foxes are both canines with white fur. The only difference in artwork is size and cuteness.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Make sweet and passionate love to a certain special someone.

Would you last the whole hour?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
No, probably not the whole hour.
Whatever time is left afterward would probably just be spent cuddling.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

gimme a time frame here, like 30 seconds of sex and 59 minutes of crying about impending doom and cuddling?

I need hard numbers

Rep:
Level 87
15 minutes *Answers it for Zylos*  ;)

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
If you had super powers, what powers would you have?

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

Yes and no. I'm not really a fan of most horror movies or things, but I definitely love the Resident Evil series and am just starting to get hooked on Silent Hill. I guess you could say I'm a fan of survival horror games, but not the horror genre.

I wish I could play RE 5...

Do you like Siberian Huskies?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

gimme a time frame here, like 30 seconds of sex and 59 minutes of crying about impending doom and cuddling?

I need hard numbers

15 minutes *Answers it for Zylos*  ;)

What he said.

If you had super powers, what powers would you have?

Um, probably the power of transformation. Idk... *shrugs*

Do you like Siberian Huskies?

Yes! In fact, I currently own a 14-year-old husky. She'll be turning 15 next month.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Hm...Are you a spriter, mapper, or scripter?