RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask the Furry Philosopher

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Why not post this in the bean bags forum?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Because he thinks I know everything...which is absolutely true.

Next question.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Do you think time travel is even remotely plausible?

I think that time is now, there is no "past" or "future". I see time as something man created to keep tack of his daily life. Something he uses to set dates and times for things to happen, but not something that really is.

What do you think?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
In a sense, we are already time traveling into the future, one second at a time. Plus, I think it has been sceientifically proven that an object traveling at high speeds ages more slowly than a stationary object. Theoretically, this means that if you were to travel into outer space and return, moving close to light speed, you could travel thousands of years into the Earth's future.

But in the sense you're probably implying, no, I don't think time travel is possible. My thoughts are similar to yours in this respect. The past was, but exists no longer; the future will be, but does not exist yet. It is impossible to travel back into the past, and impossible to travel to an exact point in the future without experiencing the time it takes to get to that point. Even an person circling Earth at the speed of light will still experience the time it takes to circle the Earth, albeit it would be at such an accelerated rate that the time past would go unnoticed.

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
Any number divided by itself equals 1.
Did I just prove 0 is not a number?
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
No. The number zero obeys most of the same rules of arithmetic that ordinary numbers do, so it is considered a number. It is a special number, though, because it doesn’t quite obey all the same laws as other numbers—more specifically, you can’t divide by zero. All mathematicians agree on this.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Who do you think would win in a fight? Superman, The Hulk, Or Barock Obama?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
Can I be like your Furry Follower.

Many come from vast places to see the furry philosopher... :O

Lol I don't know since I'm here Ill ask another question.

Who would you be if you were someone else?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Dear Diary

How the hell can I keep others from reading it?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Can I be like your Furry Follower?

Sure. The more the merrier.

Who would you be if you were someone else?

I'd be my twin brother Matt, so really nothing would change at all.

Dear Diary

How the hell can I keep others from reading it?

Dear Skanker

Try using a lock sometime. Failing that, you could set up a fingerprint scanner and have it guarded by trained rabid rabbits.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
What is the opposite of love?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
The opposite of love would be to not love (i.e. apathy or indifference).

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
A smart guy like you can give a better answer than that!

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
hehe theres a astrology section in the paper.

Why are there so many mods?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
A smart guy like you can give a better answer than that!

If you know of a better answer, Garygill, by all means please post it. But until I see a better answer, I'll stand by my previous answer that indifference is the opposite of love.

Why are there so many mods?

"268,829 Posts in 15,851 Topics- by 4,889 Members."
RMRK is an effing huge place, and needs a lot of moderators.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
What is the opposite of hatred?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

Rep:
Level 96
What is love?
Spoiler for:
Baby don't hurt me.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I think someone already asked that question.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
If you know of a better answer, Garygill, by all means please post it. But until I see a better answer, I'll stand by my previous answer that indifference is the opposite of love.

I consider you very intelligent, and do not entertain the thought that you are wrong.  But it doesn't make sense to me that the opposite of love is indifference, even if you believe love to be an emotion.  Indifference would be the lack of love, not the opposite of it.

I am dushbag
Rep:
Level 86
How come your not supermod your like the best philsopher here :P

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

I consider you very intelligent, and do not entertain the thought that you are wrong.  But it doesn't make sense to me that the opposite of love is indifference, even if you believe love to be an emotion.  Indifference would be the lack of love, not the opposite of it.

The opposite of love, an intense emotion, would be not be a different intense emotion, such as hate. To love something, one must invest a lot of time and emotional energy in it. The same is true of hate. Hatred also takes up a large amount of time and requires a huge emotional investment. In a sense, it could be said that hatred is another form of love, just on a really complex level.

Apathy is the opposite of both love and hate. The lack of any sort of emotion or investment in a person or thing is the polar opposite of love and hate.

How come your not supermod your like the best philsopher here :P

Because I've only been a member for 3 months.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87

The opposite of love, an intense emotion, would be not be a different intense emotion, such as hate. To love something, one must invest a lot of time and emotional energy in it. The same is true of hate. Hatred also takes up a large amount of time and requires a huge emotional investment. In a sense, it could be said that hatred is another form of love, just on a really complex level.

Apathy is the opposite of both love and hate. The lack of any sort of emotion or investment in a person or thing is the polar opposite of love and hate.

Now that's an answer that better reflects your intelligence.

*tips hat*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Why, thank you.