RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Rep:
Level 83
Yes. I ended up throwing against the wall....then I broke out the wireless keyboard that we were only allowed to use after the other one broke :D

Ever played Okami? Best game ever!!!

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Naw.

Ever disliked someone just because they don't like anime?

Rep:
Level 83
Nope. As I don't watch it very often, it doesn't really affect me.

Ever had bronchitis? Thats what I have... :( It sux

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Nope, I don't think so. D:

Ever wanted to be cool just to use this 8)?

Rep:
Level 83
Not really.

Ever felt torn between two people that you really like and can't decide between them?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I assume you refer to romantic relationships. If so, then no. I've been with the same woman for 16 years, now, counting dating and married time.
I really don't remember life before her!

Have you ever made a (fill in the blank) joke and then realized the was a person of that group in the room?
:tinysmile:

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Nopes.

Ever was so bored in one minute and the other minute, work rained on you?

Rep:
Level 83
Yes. Damn you magic raining work!!! lol

Ever had a fight with your best friend over something little?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Yes. I was frustrated and I hurt her somehow, she ended up not coming to my forums for a week. O_O

Ever looked forward for something just to find out that it sucked?

Rep:
Level 83
Yup. quite alot actually

Ever watched your favorite comedian live?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Nawps.

Ever ate something that was delicious to you and found out later that the ingredients sucked beans? 

Rep:
Level 83
Yup yup.

Ever had to take medicine that gave you worse 'side effects' then the orginal sickness gave you?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Yes. I had to take a medicine for an allergy I had but I ended up being dizzy and unable to stand. O_O

Ever had someone ruin your day and then the next day, talk to you as if it was nothing?

Rep:
Level 83
You have no clue how often that happens to me....

Ever felt like being blond just so you could blame your hair color?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Nopes.

Ever laughed to tears?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Nopes.

Ever laughed to tears?
Almost. I recall once we were doing mad libs, and one part of the story was "and my dad likes to fart in the middle of the movie".

Have you ever got detention?
Hi

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Yeah. A couple times.

Ever climbed out of a window?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Nawp. We live on the sixth floor. o-o

Ever felt like doing something mad?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
You mean like going into a bank and yelling, "EVERYBODY HIT THE DECK! THIS IS A STICK-UP!" and then leaving? Naaaw, not me...

Ever go to jail? :-[

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am 13...what would I do enough to be in jail? xD

Ever pretended to be sick to avoid going to school or work?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Nooo. I'm an honest person. 99.9% of the time.

Have you ever ate so much your stomach hurt that night?
Hi

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Once, I think.

Ever felt the pain of slow internet? ._.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Yep. 56k sucked.

Ever walk out of a store and realize you had something you didn't pay for?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Aye.

Ever had a blood clot?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
No, but I have treated a few patients who did. It appears to be excruciatingly painful, and depending on where it moves, it can be deadly. I hope I never have one.

Ever been to Morocco? Very good food there...