RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Nooooeeesss! (Oh god, noobs!)

Ever lied something big just to see if someone cares about you or not?

Rep:
Level 83
Guilty of that....

Have you ever made someone cry, just because you wanted to be mean that one day?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yep, I'm afraid I have a bit of a cruel streak.

Ever punch a hole in something (with a fist?)
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 83
Nope....I lack physical strength. lol

Ever thought those little magic tricks were teh shit?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yeah, so I learned some, and now my children won't leave me alone!  ;)

Ever wish you'd never shared a skill or talent?

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Yes 'coz they're better at it than I am. The student has surpasses the master is only glorious if you're the student and not the master.

Have you ever collapsed all of a sudden?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
After every fire I'm in. I try to be sitting down when my legs give out from repressed fear.

Ever fall asleep in a bathtub full of water and wake up feeling like you were drowning?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Nope. I don't bath in bathtubs.

Ever felt so heavy that you couldn't even stand up?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Depends on how tired i am  :tpg:

Ever take the feeling of being mildly sick as a novelty, and even look forward to feeling like crap for the next couple of days?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
A lot. o-o

Ever wanted to miss an appointment?

Rep:
Level 83
Yes, quite alot

Ever thought a movie would be hilarious but when you went and seen it, it wasn't a good movie at all?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Yup, once or twice.

Ever worked so hard on something and when you were done, you were to just find out that it's no use because it can't be used anymore?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I outlined the entire plot of my game, and even wrote an opening, battle themes, and other various musical tracks for it. I developed character bios, with personality profiles, I even made a bunch of sketches.

But I find RPGMaker software far too limiting for my needs, so I abandoned all that.

So, yes.

Ever stolen something physical worth more than $100?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

<3
Rep:
Level 83
No, no! Stealing is bad, no!

Ever acted like a noob because you wanted people to laugh on you?

Rep:
Level 83
All the time.

Ever gotten sick of grinding all the time on a 'short' story RPG

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Nawps.

Ever wanted to wear black glasses just to be cool?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Wanted? No. It just happens B]

Every wanted to murder someone?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Dude, I'm married. Of course I have!

Ever want to go into a bank or government institution and start saying nasty things to the employees?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Errr I think I have once.

Ever asked an embarrassing question to your parents but you didn't know what it means?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Wait what.

Err no.

Have you ever made a RMXP/VX script?
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Yup, a VX script, with a couple WIPs.

Ever tried to find the beginning of a rainbow, just so you could taste it?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Yes, and when that didn't  work, I bit my friend Paul, who is gay. Gay people do NOT taste like Skittles.

Ever get So mad at your parents that  you hit them?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Nope, though it's been the reverse before. ;_;

Have you ever eaten something so bad that you just had to take another bite to taste how bad it was again?

Rep:
Level 83
Nope. Once is enough for me

Ever been in a car with some one, and they fart a stinky fart, and they have control over the window lock??

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Sort of. My  daughters BOTH let  it fly after  the chinese buffet one day. I was in the driver"s seat, but the window WOULDN"T MOVE cuz it was frozen.

Ever  have a keyboard  that  did what it  wa  nt ed   t o333 >?