RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Rep:
Level 86
Yes

Ever wish you were cool?
Monkeys work better than zombies.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
No.

Have you ever read a fish while slipping, yesterday over the frog.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
No.

Have you ever banged your head extremely hard against your monitor when it crashed?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Yes. (The ol' 98 days.)

Have you ever had diarrhea and constipation at the same time?

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
No, is that even physically possible?

Have you ever (insert very clever question here)?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Of course.

Have you ever been asked a dumb question? This cannot be the question.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
yes

ever said,,OMG THIS CANNOT GET ANY WORSE,,and all of a sudden it did get worse?
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Yes, many times.

Have you ever accidentally slept in until it was almost dinnertime?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Yes, I slept past it once X_X

Have you ever jumped off your roof onto a trampoline or into a pool?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I don't have a pool.

Have you ever been to Sweden?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Never been.

Have you ever sent someone to the hospital after you kicked their ass?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Im not the fighting guy.

Have you ever drove a car drunk?

Rep:
Level 89
dunno, knowing me i might have.

Have you ever set something valuble or set someone on fire?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Yes my arm and foot >_>

Have you ever hit a teacher, (Shadowdude is bared from this question xD)

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Yes, i wish i could do it again.

Ever fell asleep in class because it was so boring?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
yes,,quiet a few times actually

ever worked on 4 computers at once?
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Can't say that I have.

Ever walked around your house in the nude, just for the hell of it, for a day?

Rep:
Level 89
Yes... yes i have XD

Have you?

Yes my arm and foot >_>

Have you ever hit a teacher, (Shadowdude is bared from this question xD)

lol at you

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
not the whole day.

have you ever done something really really bad and in the end you actually did something good because of it?

Rep:
Level 89
yeah. a few times.

Have you ever jumped off something really high... only to think on the way down that its a very stupid thing to have done?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
no

have you ever eaten a meal worm?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Ew, no.

Have you ever took a long time to create a new name for your game, only to find out that it's someone's real name?

Rep:
Level 86
close but no.

Have you ever created a group of people to be in your game, only to be completely ripped of by a famous cartoon. Although, you can no longer use that name, because everyone would think you were ripping of the cartoon.
Monkeys work better than zombies.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Not to my knowledge.

Have you ever browsed through random member profiles and found that you were on someone's buddy list, even though you don't know who the person is and have never even talked to the person before?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Can't say that i have.

Have you ever stayed up until 5am in the morning play an mmorpg?