RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Yes.

Have you ever hit someone in the face for insulting you?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Yes.

Have you ever skipped a date on purpose?

Rep:
Level 88
I haven't ever been on a date.  :'(

Have you ever gone into a random angry mood and wanted to just strangle something?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Yes, but I've grown a lot of patience since then.

Have you ever made something you thought was the greatest thing ever, only to have everybody hate it?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Hah, yeah, happens all the time in art school ._.

Have you ever thought something was so funny you laugh out loud only to have no one else around you think it was funny therefore making that situation just... awkward?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Happens all the time.

Have you ever been licked by a wild animal?

Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I got licked by a Nightwolf once.

Have you ever eaten any kind of animal's testicles?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Vegetarian.
not implying that if i ate meat i would eat testicles.

Have you ever tried running towards a car and testing its strength?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
No, but I've chased after one, er, a truck, and jumped onto the bed of it. T'was going about 8mph :D

Have you ever had a dog pee on you when you picked it up?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Thankfully no.

Have you ever had your pants fall down in public?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
No. I'm usually smart enough to hold baggy pants up.

Have you ever checked out a person who appeared to be a woman, but turned out to be a man?

RMRK Spriter
Rep:
Level 84
Flandre Scarlet
No

Have you ever steal something from your best friend?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yes. I wanted money for heroin. Bad times. ;9

Ever done something that seemed justifiable at the time, only ask yourself "what the hell was I thinking?" five seconds later?
:tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Yup, with those exact words too I think. <_<

Have you ever been the first person to find out about a new crowd-limited event, but wound up becoming the last person to actually show up for the event?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Nopes. ^^

Have you ever swallowed an insect?

Rep:
Level 88
No. I have not.

Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Yes... no... maybe? I have no idea what you just said.

Have you ever not understood what was being asked of you?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Yes. Many times actually.

Have you ever locked yourself out of the house and there was no one inside?

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
Yes, but luckily the balcony door on the second floor was not locked, and I'm a good climber :D

Ever had a conversation with someone and for several minutes you both were talking about completely different things without knowing?
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yes. As I recall, I got into a bit of hot water with the person I was speaking to...

Have you ever felt like going to work/school was some kind of punishment?

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Yes, many times. ._.

Have you ever been so depressed that you didn't want to live anymore?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Yes. Fortunately it didn't last long.

Have you ever offered a handshake to someone who had a prosthetic hand, or an incomplete hand?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Nope. At least to the extent of my knowledge.

Have you ever wanted to be an animal? Not just the "oh, if I was a tiger, that'd be awesome" or "i r furry."

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
a bear, but still able to think like me, and only temporarily... like an on off switch maybe?

Has anyone confronted you all confident like, only to have you easily exploit there logic and they walk away pathetically or just to resort to childlike insults or profanity?
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Yes.

Have you ever felt like the big project you undertook would never EVER be done because you just didn't have the time to work on it?