RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zelda Topic

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well, it doesn't say "Zelda" in the title so it's not considered one of the Zelda games! :D And I beat Onox, but it was hard. :P

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90

Agreed. Although, I don't really consider AoL a Zelda game for some reason. What was Nintendo thinking?

I think they were trying to see which was better. That or expand upon the gameplay and open it up to numerous things.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Nintendo was thinking about killing the series, that's what.

The game sucked.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
But you will achieve nothing if you don't try. They just wanted to try and see if they could make something different wor for them. It's like FFII: it was good for some people but it just did not work.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
The game sucked.
I quite liked having sex with the same red dressed whore at each town  ;8

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
What u think was the hardest dungeon?  I'd go with the water temple in Oot... if it's not the hardest then bar far it's the most frustrating.
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I'd have to agree with TeaVag, but I think any place with floor masters is tough.

Although Shadow Temple still holds the record for the longest time of all dungeons for me.

In Wind Waker, hmm....It wasn't hard, but it was the most fun part in the game, when you pull the master sword and all of the enemies, hoards of them come back to life and you have to kill them, best part ever. Very tactical part too.

Rep:
Level 88
Did you read all of the posts after he said that? I asked the same question. He played it via a PSP.
no i dont pay attetion
w0rd

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What u think was the hardest dungeon?  I'd go with the water temple in Oot... if it's not the hardest then bar far it's the most frustrating.
Water temple isn't hard. It is the most damn confusing one ever. If you use a key in the wrong place (or a place that will be quite hard to bypass the dungeon) then it gets a bit harder because you need to try to get the key and stuff and ARGHHHHHH. I hate Water Temple. I found Ganon/Ganondorf in OoT to be quite easy. Anyways, Water Temple was gay because of the water levels. You had to change and if you messed up, you needed to do it again. And again. Just remember: There is no dead-end in any Zelda Game. :D

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
I never thought the Water Temple in OoT was hard or frustrating. I actually kind of liked it.
->

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Both bosses of the game in OoT were so easy.

Even in Wind Waker Ganondorf was so easy. Puppet Ganon pissed me off though.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Actually, speaking of a Puppet Ganon, remember Shadow Ganondorf or whatever it was in the Forest Temple? I found him harder than regular Ganondorf for OoT... Also, in Seasons, the dungeons were harder while in Ages, the bosses were harder (or was it the other way around...?)

Rep:
Level 88
I think the dungeons were harder in Ages and the bosses were harder in Seasons, since Ages was known for it's harder puzzles, and Seasons know for harder fights.
->

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well, then I got it reversed, like I said! :P

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
The final boss (excluding the link version) of Seasons was definately the hardest of the two.

The jabu jabu belly level in ages was definately a toughie dungeon.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I like the main villain of Ages more than Seasons, though. That..along with the final battles.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow..I feel like a lozer. xD I've got to admit I have only played Ocarina of time! I will download the other n64 versions for my psp now. :)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
Just remember: There is no dead-end in any Zelda Game. :D

What about getting the Ice Arrows in Oot?  I'm pretty sure I screwed myself into a dead end there... unless that doesn't count cause it's sidequesty
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 01:44:31 AM by TeaBag »
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 88
wow..I feel like a lozer. xD I've got to admit I have only played Ocarina of time! I will download the other n64 versions for my psp now. :)
=O only the 64 Zelda? You've been missing out! Try out Zelda: A Link to the Past; it's my personal favorite.
->

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
He's played my favorite. You could try the others for appetizing features. ALTTP was a really good game, that much I'll say.

And OOt isn't the only 64 zelda..
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 88
Just remember: There is no dead-end in any Zelda Game. :D

What about getting the Ice Arrows in Oot?  I'm pretty sure I screwed myself into a dead end there...
I think you get them in the Gerudo Fortress, in that trial cave thing...is it not letting you get them?

And I know about Majora's Mask; I didn't use the best of words for what I was meaning to say.
->

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I messed up the ice arrows too, and I didn't try again.

A Link to the Past is very fun! I highly recommend it.

Rep:
Level 88
I never knew that...when is it too late to get it? I'll have to watch out for that.
->

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
NOOOOO! I just messed up the puzzle, because it's a side quest and just never bothered to try again, it's optional to get it. You have to go through tuns of junk to get them, so I gave up.

Rep:
Level 88
It's not too hard. I can give you tips if you want. Just tell me where you're at and I'll get my old game out. It's no problem.
->