RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zelda Topic

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Lavata said I should make a Zelda topic...so I did.

Talk about Zelda anyone?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I just played ocarina of time in history class  :P

Still one of my favorite n64 game of all time.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Link should be right handed
.....hi

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
In History class you played a game? Or did you mean an Ocarina?

Also. Majoras Mask would have to be my favorite Zelda game: there was much to do, it was creative and actually had a new villain besides Ganon. It was also the only N64 Zelda games I owned.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Also. Majoras Mask would have to be my favorite Zelda game: there was much to do, it was creative and actually had a new villain besides Ganon. It was also the only N64 Zelda games I owned.

psp, I played the game.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Has anyone played THe dream one I forgot name
.....hi

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90

psp, I played the game.

Ah, I see. best time to play it, IMO. =)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Its for GB
.....hi

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Link's Awakening?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think Orcale of Seasons is very fun, I think all for the gb/c/a are the best or just really good.

Minish Cap rocks so much! And OoT and Wind Waker are my favorite though.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I liked Oracle Of Ages best, myself. Ages was more puzzle-oriented while Seasons was more action-oriented. I loved them both, though. Also a nice touch was the fact that you could transfer from one game to the other with codes and the main enemy would notice if you killed the other one. (EX: Veran notices Onox has died, vice versa)

Veran has to be one of the best Zelda villains yet, IMO.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Never beat it... 

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
A Link to the Past is my favorite. I never really saw what was so great about Ocarina of Time. It was pretty boring, and kind of small, too.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
A Link to the Past is my favorite. I never really saw what was so great about Ocarina of Time. It was pretty boring, and kind of small, too.

Agreed, 100%.
:tinysmile:

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
ALTTP was great. First Zelda game I had ever owned back when I was younger..
I just wish the dungeons had a more...wider variety of music =\

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OoT!!! Omg! It was like the first Zelda for N64, which featured 3D-ish graphics. It was fuuuuun. I got scared when I was younger by the creatures. T_T

-Anyways, ALTTP was AWESOME, except I got to like the second to last dungeon except I lost the game. >< And I don't listen to music to conserve battery so I'm fine with that.

-I beat Minish Cap in about a month (Only games on afterschool Friday, on Saturday, and on Sunday) but it was fun. GameFAQs FTW! XD

-I never got far in Ages because it was so hard after a while. Seasons was fun but the final boss was/is impossible unless you know what to do.

-Majora's Mask had some pretty cool features but it wasn't as good as some of the others.

-Twilight Princess looks cool, but I doubt I'll buy it.

-Link's Awakening (DX) was awesome. The bomb/arrow was awesome XD. I liked the song thing that they introduced.

Did I miss anything? Wow, that was quite long.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Never played Majora.

OoT, I don't know how Halo of the Sun and Holkeye can't like it!?!?!?

I got scared and wouldn't eat roast beef for a long time by the 3D FloorMasters, how they were really fleshy looking, and stuff. But then again, I never really eat Roast Beef to begin with.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

We're from the generation where games were good, and not based solely on graphics and 3D environments.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I would say that Majoras Mask and ALTTP are better that OOT.

Rep:
Level 92
I would have to disagree. OOT was far better. Not only the 3d graphics, heck it was the first zelda game I ever played. The difficulty was challenging, especially at the age I was when I played it.

Majora's Mask was far too short to be considered the best, and the moon thing got annoying after awhile.

Now Alttp was a great game, that I will admit, but OOT is my favorite. Horseback riding rocks! I particularly liked The Fire Dragon, Volvagia, Twinrova, Phantom Ganon, and Ganondorf himself. The side quests were awesome.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

We're from the generation where games were good, and not based solely on graphics and 3D environments.
[/quote

Wait a sec, don't go judging me, I hate it when so called gamers say that games are made by graphics, I'm purely against that.
I think it's fun because it's my opinion.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Ah yes, I remember when i first played Zelda for the NES back in nineteen ninety something. What a blast I had.

Right now I'm playing Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time on my Wii. 

Rep:
Level 92
How is OOT on the Wii?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
The Wii is backwards compatible. He could have either downloaded from Nintendo, or he could be using the Master Edition which was given as a gift if you pre-ordered Windwaker. (Master is Gamecube).

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, my guess is Virtual System though.

It's hard to find a copy of Master Quest, unless you pre-ordered it. I did!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I totally have Master Quest. It was half the reason I got Windwaker.

Rep:
Level 88
I just played ocarina of time in history class  :P

Still one of my favorite n64 game of all time.

How the hell did u do that
w0rd

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Did you read all of the posts after he said that? I asked the same question. He played it via a PSP.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
How did you get an n64 emulator to run up to speed, when a GBA emulator can't even do that? (on a psp)

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
How did you get an n64 emulator to run up to speed, when a GBA emulator can't even do that? (on a psp)
I was just thinking that. >_>

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

?_? what. I run my GBA emulator full speed as well on my psp.

The psp emulator is "Dealadus" (I think its how its spelt) to get full speed press R on menu and go right and set frame skip to 2. Runs perfect, i haven't had a problem trust me.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

oh i have played the good ones too.

though in the modern world
I AM NEW U C :V
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Than why are you blind?  8)

I think that PSP sucks. And it has very very pricey movies. It's a rip off I tell you!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I bought a PSP, bought one game, and then left it alone. XD I have internet access on it while I'm at home, though.

Rep:
Level 89
Than why are you blind?  8)

I think that PSP sucks. And it has very very pricey movies. It's a rip off I tell you!
Psp suck and don't last long. Don't you need to charge them a lot. metal of honor game I played was fun.

Most zelda games except handheld or nes games are kinda the same.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Why can't you speak english?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lie lie lie lie. Lie lie lie lie. (Had a song in my head while I said this) Majora's mask, Windwaker, and OoT being the same? Yeah right. That's why they sold well.

Rep:
Level 97
Why can't you speak english?

Because he's BOE's brother.  ::)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Wind Waker was a sweet game, and it had a new concept: cartoony graphics which I loved and the island, plus the baton and the story behind why it became all island and why hyrule is locked in a chamber underneath the one temple.

My favorite part as replaying it with Link in his pajamas!

Rep:
Level 89
Lie lie lie lie. Lie lie lie lie. (Had a song in my head while I said this) Majora's mask, Windwaker, and OoT being the same? Yeah right. That's why they sold well.
EXCEPT MAJORAS MASK THE STORY IS THE SAME.
A boy name link who has to  save six or seven sages and then fight ganon. windwaker is also the same when you have to save two sages and then find the eight pieces of the triforce(like in the original) They the same or very close to link to the past.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Spoiler for Ignore Kefka:

EXCEPT MAJORAS MASK THE STORY IS THE SAME.
A boy name link who has to  save six or seven sages and then fight ganon. windwaker is also the same when you have to save two sages and then find the eight pieces of the triforce(like in the original) They the same or very close to link to the past.

Kefka, I guess you're right in some senses, but it still grants enough good gameplay to keep people buying them.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the psp puts ps1, gba, n64, Super nintendo, Sega all in my pocket.,....learn to use the programs to hack it and stop paying for shit. =/
movies overpriced LOL

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I know how to hack PSP, but I still wouldn't pay for sony, they're shit, not just their games, but also their products, all of my sony stuff is breaking or it doesn't work totally.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
How do you hack PSP and what does hacking do for it?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
um...lol

free games...ya thats the best part, play games from all the other systems I listed.

Ps1 nintendo 64, supter nintendo, GBA, Sega...and atari and some more.

+ then you can use homebrew app's on the psp...like PSP wake up (i use it as my new alarm clock) some other stuff like turning your computer on with psp , and using yoour psp as a wireless game controler for your computer!

and much more.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
one reason Im getting PSp =PS1 hackz
.....hi

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
one reason Im getting PSp =PS1 hackz

no reason to buy a new psp...if your getting one get an old one and make sure its under 3.00 firmware.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm sorry you were born too.  psp is pretty cool though, but DS for the win.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
I 'ave a Ds Too But Phantom hourglass isin't outyet ?
.....hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What's 3.00 firmware? I got one REALLY new, about a couple weeks after it first came out for about 300 dollars. Would the more recently made ones be different? And DS looks/plays awesome but I don't want to buy it because I rarely use handhelds anymore.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
start up psp
go all the way to the left icon(settings)
go down to system settings CLICK X
then down to system info click X

tell me "system software"

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahh... I'll try on Friday. >< People might think I'm playing games (which I'm not allowed to do on weekdays).

Rep:
Level 94
I don't even buy PSP games. I just use it as a portable classic gaming system.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
My friend uses his DS for that, but it's pretty slow sometimes.

Rep:
Level 94
yeah, plus a 4gb memory card is pretty much awesome.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
4gb! :o That's big! For how much and for what console?

Rep:
Level 94
For PSP, and I paid around $100 for it. It's worth every penny though, considering it holds every classic gaming console and all the games, not to mention mp3s and movies.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
...$100 = too much for me! But it seems worth it... You have to buy the games, too, right? And what do you mean by classic gaming consoles? GBA? GBC? What else? I seem too fascinated but I have only a small chance of actually deciding to buy that...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I got psp on release day...I forogt how much 250? was it?

well then YEA I have the 4gb mem stick as well but I got an AWSOME deal of only 50$ for it! thats the same price as the normal 2 gb's

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
...$100 = too much for me! But it seems worth it... You have to buy the games, too, right? And what do you mean by classic gaming consoles? GBA? GBC? What else? I seem too fascinated but I have only a small chance of actually deciding to buy that...

Wow, I would but one for 100$.

Okay time to go off topic

If that's not irony I don't know what is...

Can we please get back on topic, who was the hardest boss for other posters, I would have to say Bongo Bongo (OoT). He was really hard, but I beat him. A few times.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I didn't really have trouble with any of the bosses in the Zelda games.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I have OOT on the emulator and i got TP about a few days ago.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Bongo Bongo was not that hard, but he still was kind of hard. I was just so lucky. XD Actually, if I remmeber correctly, I might have lost a couple of fairies in a bottles... XD But the fire is hardest for me. He just does a looooot of damage.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Bongo Bongo was not that hard, but he still was kind of hard. I was just so lucky. XD Actually, if I remmeber correctly, I might have lost a couple of fairies in a bottles... XD But the fire is hardest for me. He just does a looooot of damage.

The fire Temple boss? He was eeeeesaaaaay.

You're lucky, I had used all of my faeries before I fought Bongo Bongo, I hate the Shadow Temple!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. I hated the shadow temple. There were wall crawlers or w/e and they scared me like hell when I had no sound T_T I always killed the fire temple boss, but he did a hell lot of damage. And the reason I had fairies was that because of the one platform that if you play Zelda's Lullaby, fairies come out (the Zelda Lullaby on stones was the best thing ever)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
God, the guillotines were the worst thing ever, and it was so hard to walk with the hover boots on!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. The guillotines were so pointless for me. I just ran straight through and I made it perfectly fine. XD Hover boots were most useful for just boss fights and that one part that I forgot. XD They were cool, though.

Rep:
Level 94
Zelda games were never really "hard" per se, just figuring out what to do next and stuff took a while.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
NO bosses were really "Hard" just frustrating. If you took the time and had enough patience then they were easy. No bosses in OOT were hard, IMO. In Majoras Mask, Gyrog(?) and Twinmold was the only ones I had trouble with.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Lol. The guillotines were so pointless for me. I just ran straight through and I made it perfectly fine. XD Hover boots were most useful for just boss fights and that one part that I forgot. XD They were cool, though.

I loved the hover boots out side from the shadow temple, my favorite item! I just hated all of the pits and the camera angle changing ever five seconds.
I think I got hit with the guillotines a few times, but I always fell off after each time and lots like a half of heart.

NO bosses were really "Hard" just frustrating. If you took the time and had enough patience then they were easy. No bosses in OOT were hard, IMO. In Majoras Mask, Gyrog(?) and Twinmold was the only ones I had trouble with.

OoT had the easiest bosses in all zelda games. My favorite boss was the twin witches in the spirit temple.

Rep:
Level 97
Zelda games were never really "hard" per se, just figuring out what to do next and stuff took a while.

If any were to be considered difficult, it'd be the two NES games.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
The second one, adventure of link, where it is a sidescroller, is a bitch.  The ironknuckles are goddamn annoying as hell, and at parts you litterally just have to walk to a certain square in the map, and you are teleported to the next place, with no hints as to where it is.  It's pretty gay when they do that.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If any boss was considered hard, it would be that golden armor dude from Seasons. You needed to know exactly what to do, which was impossible without cheating. XD And all the hard parts were mostly the puzzles (handheld ones). Some of them were pretty dang hard. None of the fighting was necessarily hard because there are no levels so your strength is pretty much the same throughout the game.

Note: Which one's Gyorg? I remember not getting far at all in Twinmold's temple. I think Gyorg's the fish one, which was decently hard even knowing what to do.

And how old is Adventure of Link? That doesn't even have the word "Zelda" in it so it must be old...

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
You mean Onox? HIs first form wasn't hard at all. Just bad Din away with your rod and charge attack him.

His Dark Dragon form was though, though.

Gyorgs the Water Temple boss. Giant fish.

Rep:
Level 94
The second one, adventure of link, where it is a sidescroller, is a bitch.  The ironknuckles are goddamn annoying as hell, and at parts you litterally just have to walk to a certain square in the map, and you are teleported to the next place, with no hints as to where it is.  It's pretty gay when they do that.

Agreed. Although, I don't really consider AoL a Zelda game for some reason. What was Nintendo thinking?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well, it doesn't say "Zelda" in the title so it's not considered one of the Zelda games! :D And I beat Onox, but it was hard. :P

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90

Agreed. Although, I don't really consider AoL a Zelda game for some reason. What was Nintendo thinking?

I think they were trying to see which was better. That or expand upon the gameplay and open it up to numerous things.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Nintendo was thinking about killing the series, that's what.

The game sucked.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
But you will achieve nothing if you don't try. They just wanted to try and see if they could make something different wor for them. It's like FFII: it was good for some people but it just did not work.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
The game sucked.
I quite liked having sex with the same red dressed whore at each town  ;8

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
What u think was the hardest dungeon?  I'd go with the water temple in Oot... if it's not the hardest then bar far it's the most frustrating.
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I'd have to agree with TeaVag, but I think any place with floor masters is tough.

Although Shadow Temple still holds the record for the longest time of all dungeons for me.

In Wind Waker, hmm....It wasn't hard, but it was the most fun part in the game, when you pull the master sword and all of the enemies, hoards of them come back to life and you have to kill them, best part ever. Very tactical part too.

Rep:
Level 88
Did you read all of the posts after he said that? I asked the same question. He played it via a PSP.
no i dont pay attetion
w0rd

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What u think was the hardest dungeon?  I'd go with the water temple in Oot... if it's not the hardest then bar far it's the most frustrating.
Water temple isn't hard. It is the most damn confusing one ever. If you use a key in the wrong place (or a place that will be quite hard to bypass the dungeon) then it gets a bit harder because you need to try to get the key and stuff and ARGHHHHHH. I hate Water Temple. I found Ganon/Ganondorf in OoT to be quite easy. Anyways, Water Temple was gay because of the water levels. You had to change and if you messed up, you needed to do it again. And again. Just remember: There is no dead-end in any Zelda Game. :D

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
I never thought the Water Temple in OoT was hard or frustrating. I actually kind of liked it.
->

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Both bosses of the game in OoT were so easy.

Even in Wind Waker Ganondorf was so easy. Puppet Ganon pissed me off though.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Actually, speaking of a Puppet Ganon, remember Shadow Ganondorf or whatever it was in the Forest Temple? I found him harder than regular Ganondorf for OoT... Also, in Seasons, the dungeons were harder while in Ages, the bosses were harder (or was it the other way around...?)

Rep:
Level 88
I think the dungeons were harder in Ages and the bosses were harder in Seasons, since Ages was known for it's harder puzzles, and Seasons know for harder fights.
->

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well, then I got it reversed, like I said! :P

Rep:
Level 92
The final boss (excluding the link version) of Seasons was definately the hardest of the two.

The jabu jabu belly level in ages was definately a toughie dungeon.

< Zelda Fan Club

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I like the main villain of Ages more than Seasons, though. That..along with the final battles.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow..I feel like a lozer. xD I've got to admit I have only played Ocarina of time! I will download the other n64 versions for my psp now. :)

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
Just remember: There is no dead-end in any Zelda Game. :D

What about getting the Ice Arrows in Oot?  I'm pretty sure I screwed myself into a dead end there... unless that doesn't count cause it's sidequesty
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 01:44:31 AM by TeaBag »
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 88
wow..I feel like a lozer. xD I've got to admit I have only played Ocarina of time! I will download the other n64 versions for my psp now. :)
=O only the 64 Zelda? You've been missing out! Try out Zelda: A Link to the Past; it's my personal favorite.
->

Rep:
Level 92
He's played my favorite. You could try the others for appetizing features. ALTTP was a really good game, that much I'll say.

And OOt isn't the only 64 zelda..

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 88

What about getting the Ice Arrows in Oot?  I'm pretty sure I screwed myself into a dead end there...
I think you get them in the Gerudo Fortress, in that trial cave thing...is it not letting you get them?

And I know about Majora's Mask; I didn't use the best of words for what I was meaning to say.
->

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I messed up the ice arrows too, and I didn't try again.

A Link to the Past is very fun! I highly recommend it.

Rep:
Level 88
I never knew that...when is it too late to get it? I'll have to watch out for that.
->

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
NOOOOO! I just messed up the puzzle, because it's a side quest and just never bothered to try again, it's optional to get it. You have to go through tuns of junk to get them, so I gave up.

Rep:
Level 88
It's not too hard. I can give you tips if you want. Just tell me where you're at and I'll get my old game out. It's no problem.
->

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I beat the game about a billion times.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If you're talking about OoT, I've only actually beat it once. XD I felt good when I did, though. :]

What about getting the Ice Arrows in Oot?  I'm pretty sure I screwed myself into a dead end there... unless that doesn't count cause it's sidequesty
Well, either you could reset the place (I don't think so) or you just didn't search enough. I worked myself into a dead end but then I managed to find one more key and stuff. Ice Arrows are not worth it, but they're still cool. If they had the effect from MM, that'd be cool. :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Can't you always just take the test to get them over again?

I like shooting arrows through fire would make them fire arrows.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah... But Fire Arrows could be used anywhere. :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I love the super spin. MY FAVORITE! And I love the Longshot. My friend used to call the Re-Dead the Humping Things.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If you read that one guy's welcome topic (Skull something... I forgot the name) whose name is the weird bony stuff that come out of the fields at night in OoT, you would know I used to be afraid of the bony stuff and the ReDeads. XD I hate fighting them. Waste of time. Sun Songs owns them both.

Rep:
Level 94
There was an add-on for the Snes in Japan, called the Satellaview. They remade the original Zelda for it, and completely made a new quest for A Link To The Past...

And I have the Roms of both.  ;)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
What did t do?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I heard of something like that called the Super Famicom channel, or something to that extent.  On certain days, games and game demos would appear on the online service, and you could play them in chapters, or just a demo of the game.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
On the wii?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
No, Super Famicom is Japanese for SNES.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I have a SNES! :D And that's what a Super Famicon is. XD What's SNES stand for? And how'd the idea of releasing games and game demos go?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
SNES= Super Nintendo Entertainment System. NES is the same, only no Super.

I have an SNES too, but I have no controllers because I lost them in some box in storage, but I'm buying new ones from Amazon. (For real, brand new ones)
But I only have a few games with me: F-Zero, Pac-Man World 2, Street Fighter II, Super Mario All-Stars, A Link to the Past, Secret of Mana, Mortal Kombat...and I want to buy Castlevnania: IV for it. Like 20 bucks I think on Amazon.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Brand new ones? How can you get those??? And I have a couple of games. :D Sailor Moon, two different games about Ranma 1/2 and Megaman X (my fave XD).

Rep:
Level 94
The Bandai Satellaview was an internet gaming system, much like Sega Channel. It was a virtual town, where you could go into houses and play games set up each week. However, once the system was no more, these games were lost. Until now. Hackers have removed the timers, translated to english, and added other things to make these roms fully playable.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ohhh... Cool! What are timers and where can this be done? :D Or is it like illegally super illegal or you just don't want to tell me?

Sidnote: Note how this went completely off from Zelda...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Amazon sells brand new controllers...like four bucks, comes to a total of about 7 or 8 dollars.

(Don't tell anyone! Shhh!)   :-X

Did anyone every get the hack of Zelda 2, the Evil Dead Hack? Pretty bad...just like Zelda 2.

Rep:
Level 88
OoT was the best zelda game. why? cuz i have played almost every one(cept the gb games) and thats the only one i could stick with. Its just absolutely amazing. Majora's was second best...just didnt like the time thing, thats why i only beat the first boss :P

TP is a let down...

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
What do you guys think of that DS Zelda game thats gonna be comin out the end of the year..?

Here's a trailer for it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2PM91Jv7Jk

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
SAy it a long long time ago. For Phantom Hour Glass.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I think the best one was either Ocarina of Time and Windwaker. I don't understand why many didn't like Windwaker. It is really cool, espically when you go to Hyrule and see everything mess up. That was slick.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think the best one was either Ocarina of Time and Windwaker. I don't understand why many didn't like Windwaker. It is really cool, espically when you go to Hyrule and see everything mess up. That was slick.

I know, I love the game.  ???

It bugs me to see people say that they hate the game...

Also, was master quest like a game that was in japan and then released in us, or was it made for the bonus disc?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Master Quest was just a harder version of Oracrina Of Time, was it not? I never played it..I just heard of it.

Wind Waker was cool. I was just screwing around when I found something my friend could not for the longest time =P

Rep:
Level 94
Wind Waker was good, but sailing took too long. I still don't get why so many people think OoT was the best.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Master Quest was just a harder version of Oracrina Of Time, was it not? I never played it..I just heard of it.

Wind Waker was cool. I was just screwing around when I found something my friend could not for the longest time =P

Yeah, that's what it is, but was it a japanese extra feature, or was it made just for the bonus disc in all countries where it was released. And it is very hard...I don't really know that, because I never really played it. I beat like the first boss or something. Then I stopped, I mean, come on, I beat OoT some many times, what's the point?

Wind Waker was good, but sailing took too long. I still don't get why so many people think OoT was the best.

The sailing was fun, but I agree, I hated having to track across the whole map to get one thing.

I would have beat the game really fast, if it wasn't for the dang tri-force pieces, that took for ever.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I hated having to track across the whole map to get one thing.
It's called the Ballad of Gales, lol.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Before ballad of gales?

I know, that song is super helpful, but what about places you can't use it?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You use it on the closest spot to where you want to get to.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I beat the game...  :-\

But the best boss fight was gonnon, he was way too much fun! And I loved killing him.

I liked in OoT when you gave him the final blow, the line of blood came out...

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
You know there is a slight possibilty that it Zelda might come out on other consoles. This is because of the high costs to make games and it a lot more profitable to make games for more than one console.

Rep:
Level 94
You know there is a slight possibilty that it Zelda might come out on other consoles. This is because of the high costs to make games and it a lot more profitable to make games for more than one console.

I highly doubt that nintendo would give up its best series, but I suppose anything could happen these days.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
yeah. But if Nintendo does bad like they did with the GC, nintendo is going to quit the console business and just make games.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
And nintendo's Wii is so not doing well  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 SARCASM

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Just cuz the Wii had an amazing start doesn't mean it will have an amazing finish. What are you going to use the Wii remote after you played Wii sports and Red Steel????? Plus the other consoles, expect Ps3 I think, X Box 360 have a better sale profit than Nintendo has.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
xbox360 has been out an extra year, I wonder why it has sold more  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Just cuz the Wii had an amazing start doesn't mean it will have an amazing finish. What are you going to use the Wii remote after you played Wii sports and Red Steel????? Plus the other consoles, expect Ps3 I think, X Box 360 have a better sale profit than Nintendo has.

Bull shit, Wii has sold more than PS3 and 360 in japan, I saw a chart of sale rates, I can't say that it's 100% true, but the Wii will keep going, Sony is the most hated company right now, so I doubt it'll go onto sony, and micrsoft in japan bombed with every system, so I doubt nintendo will give it up to them either, where do you get your logic from anyway?

Zelda is the star of Nintendo, aside from Mario, that is.

And if this does happen, I think it'll lose too many fans. Plus, if Nintendo keeps up the good games, I think Wii and the new systems after it will always be up there. GC was the only system by Nintendo that didn't do as well. Just because one system didn't work, doesn't mean that the whole company is going to stop making systems. (Although that happened to DreamCast, yet that's because you could download roms and burn them to discs and play them on the system. That's why it failed)
Sure N64 didn't do that well, but it sure beat out most other systems. heck, OoT was rated 10/10 by almost every website and magazine. And it won game of the year from most sites.

The Wii has too many good launch games or near launch games to keep players playing.

Trauma Center: The game rocks, and it game from DS, which is the leading handheld system, so it has too many fans.

Metroid Prime 3: Everyone knows the games legendary background. Think again if you think the Wii will bomb.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The game looks amazing, and might win game of the year. What can you say about the super smash bros. series other than amazing?

Pokemon Revolution: (or what ever it's called) The internet play is going to make the game awesome, and Pokemon has to many followers to let nintendo die.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: (too lazy to look up what it's called) But the game made a huge debate when it came out, people agreed that it was much better with multiplayer, now since wii has internet play, it'll rock, play with anyone.

Battalion Wars: Gonna kick major ass! The game first started on GBA, which ensures it's safety with followings, and it did a good job on GBA

Fire Emblem: This game made such a big rouse when it came out for GBA, I don't think Nintendo can loose.

The list goes on.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
But nothings to say that the PS3 will not eventually pick up. I don't know why anoyone is "disliked more" and I find that ridiculous. I go for what games a system has, not which company does what or which system can do whatever. For example, the PS2 held the games in which I was most interested in. If the Gamecube had them then  would have gotten IT instead. Sorry for going off topic.

Anywhoo...
Ganon was always particularly easy is all of the Zelda games. Once you knew his attacks it was sometimes impossible to be hit. Still, he is quite awsome.

I would rather Veran as a villain, though. She looks more..villainous.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 12:26:58 AM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I think nintendo is going to stick with Ganon as the ultimate hero. Maybe they should change Link and do another present, past, future game like OoT.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
There is a timeline.

Two separate worlds I think, but for sure there is a time line. I think A Link to the Past was one of the first ones on the timeline.
And most links are different, not the same person.

Most hated by the game companies. They're being jerks about the other systems, gosh, just because nobody wants their system, doesn't mean they can say bad things about other people...

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
They should make one ultimate game that ties all the other games together. A way to summarize the timeline and stuff. And this time make Link look like real and not cartoony.

Rep:
Level 94
I liked cartoony link. Also, there are two seperate timelines, like mexneto said. It starts as one, but then splits sort of like Chrono Cross.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
In wind waker,  I think that is the youngest link you play as....

And they were just trying something new, and I loved it.

Rep:
Level 94
Actually, I think of the games with Ganon in them, Oot is the first. I could be wrong, but I think this because Ganondorf was still living with the Gerudo clan at this time.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I mean youngest, not first in timeline.

Can someone explain Ganon/Ganondorf to me. I know Ganon is the true form of Ganondorf, but does he turn into GD after he obtains tri-force power?

I don't get what you're saying, I know that Ganondorf was living with the Gerudo clan, the leader, didn't she like Ganon?
Ganon and Ganondorf are the same person, right? God, I haven't played any Zelda games in such a long time! I forgot most everything!

Actually, I think of the games with Ganon in them, Oot is the first. I could be wrong, but I think this because Ganondorf was still living with the Gerudo clan at this time.

I don't get what you're saying?

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Technically, in Wind Waker, you arent Link, you are a boy part of a village that celebrates when a boy comes of the age that "Link" became the Hero of Time, that they would wear ceremonial clothing like "Link's" tunic and tights, etc. Hope that clears it up.

Ganon is the true form of Ganondorf. Ganonorf is the gerudo leader. He was born and raised one. The Gerudo clan is made up of many women and there were few that had higher ranks and all of them were loyal to Ganondorf... I dont remember ever hearing anything about them being in love. Ganon and Ganondorf are the same person.

Ganondorf appeared in the first Zelda... he has always been the antagonist of the series, but has always been introduced as either someone else in disguise or with a different plot at taking over Hyrule.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 09:13:28 PM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
all i have to say on zelda twilight princess, is that i got pissed off at the game.
why?
doing the dam 50-floors cave to get such a crappy reward <.<

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think you're  descended from the hero of time in wind waker.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
the hardest zelda i played so far was a link to the past. zelda ocarina of time was probably the easiest one. i've made a file with 3 hearts and 0 game-over.

i tried to do the same thing with a link to the past. i think i first died in the 1st temple in the dark world :-\

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, Link to the past is oh so hard.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i actually never got those 20 hearts. i got all 20 in majora,ocarina.(never played wind waker) and i have like 18 hearts on twilight princess but i just stoped on twilight cuz i had disgaea to play

DISGAEA ROCKS!!!!!!11 :blizj:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I heard Twilight is alot better, but let's not get into other games in the Zelda Topic...  :=:

Wind Waker, go but it NOW. It's amazing.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
yea i was thinking about buying it,prices went down by a lot ....anyway,
i don't have time to play other games lol i have so many to play and finish:

i bought 2 games 2day: tales of the abyss and shining force
i also have disgaea 2(cant wait to play!!)and dragon quest 8 to finish.

i promised myself the next game i would buy is smash brawl. i'll also buy the wii the very same day.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
i promised myself the next game i would buy is smash brawl. i'll also buy the wii the very same day.

lol, good luck, gonna wait for it out side?

And this is the Zelda Topic. For Zelda, not other games.

How is twilight princess? I really want it and heard good things about it.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
yea it's a good game. i find some puzzles a lil bit harder than the previous zelda and it's as long(or maybe a bit longer?) as ocrina of time.
the game gives the player way more possibilities to fight than just pressing B.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm getting it for Wii.
My friend had almost beaten it, but he aunt deleted his file by accident.

Also, WindWaker is very hard at one point, the Tri-Force charts are maybe the hardest part.

And how the hell did you beat Zelda with 3 hearts....

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
iono, i find ocarina of time easy. of course, i had 3 bottles(didnt bother having the 4th) with fairies in it.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Sry for being away but skool has been really retarted. Now, the people who were taking about the Link look alike things, well, those Links are the reincarnation of the Link from Ocarina of Time. I just started playing Twilight and I just want to say that it is unbelievable. The graphics are killer and I love Epona! The other things is that I actually give a damn about saving Hyrule. This time around, the other characters actually have a personality and you actually care what happens to them. I love Twilight.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Wii or GC? Please get back to me on this one!!!!  :o

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
 :wiiw: I'm going to have one!

I love the Zelda series, the first one I played is Link to the Past on the SNES, that was an Awesome game.......also, In the gameboy advance version it had a special dungeon "Palace of Four Sword" i think it was called.......that you need to beat four sword (that include in the game) and i was wondering if anyone beat it or saw the Secret Ending from there?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I never could beat Gannon in a link to the past...  ;9

Rep:
Level 89
yeah.....he's pretty hard......but you need the Silver Arrow to kill him....

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm...silver arrow.......You need a light arrow to stun Ganon in Ocrina of Time.

Rep:
Level 89
yeah i know....you get the light arrow by the storyline, but you get the silver arrow by throwing be bow at the fairy fountain of the Pyramid on Dark World

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Yeah but first you need to buy the Mega Bomb from the guy who lives in your house in the Dark World for 100 rupees (I think) and take it to that crack in the metal wall on the pyramid.

LOL I just beat the game on the GBA less then an hour ago. Ganon fight was so easy I dodnt even die or use any healing items.
Sig by MacGravel

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah but first you need to buy the Mega Bomb from the guy who lives in your house in the Dark World for 100 rupees (I think) and take it to that crack in the metal wall on the pyramid.

LOL I just beat the game on the GBA less then an hour ago. Ganon fight was so easy I dodnt even die or use any healing items.

I lost mu GBA copy, and I haven't played my SNES copy in a while..

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.

I lost mu GBA copy, and I haven't played my SNES copy in a while..

That sux. Thats why I hate cartridges. I cant wait till I get my DS-X for my DS so I can put emulators and roms on it and play oldies :D
Sig by MacGravel