RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zelda Topic

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I totally have Master Quest. It was half the reason I got Windwaker.

Rep:
Level 88
I just played ocarina of time in history class  :P

Still one of my favorite n64 game of all time.

How the hell did u do that
w0rd

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Did you read all of the posts after he said that? I asked the same question. He played it via a PSP.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
How did you get an n64 emulator to run up to speed, when a GBA emulator can't even do that? (on a psp)

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
How did you get an n64 emulator to run up to speed, when a GBA emulator can't even do that? (on a psp)
I was just thinking that. >_>

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

?_? what. I run my GBA emulator full speed as well on my psp.

The psp emulator is "Dealadus" (I think its how its spelt) to get full speed press R on menu and go right and set frame skip to 2. Runs perfect, i haven't had a problem trust me.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OoT, I don't know how Halo of the Sun and Holkeye can't like it!?!?!?

We're from the generation where games were good, and not based solely on graphics and 3D environments.
oh i have played the good ones too.

though in the modern world
I AM NEW U C :V
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Than why are you blind?  8)

I think that PSP sucks. And it has very very pricey movies. It's a rip off I tell you!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I bought a PSP, bought one game, and then left it alone. XD I have internet access on it while I'm at home, though.

Rep:
Level 89
Than why are you blind?  8)

I think that PSP sucks. And it has very very pricey movies. It's a rip off I tell you!
Psp suck and don't last long. Don't you need to charge them a lot. metal of honor game I played was fun.

Most zelda games except handheld or nes games are kinda the same.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Why can't you speak english?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lie lie lie lie. Lie lie lie lie. (Had a song in my head while I said this) Majora's mask, Windwaker, and OoT being the same? Yeah right. That's why they sold well.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Why can't you speak english?

Because he's BOE's brother.  ::)
:tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Wind Waker was a sweet game, and it had a new concept: cartoony graphics which I loved and the island, plus the baton and the story behind why it became all island and why hyrule is locked in a chamber underneath the one temple.

My favorite part as replaying it with Link in his pajamas!

Rep:
Level 89
Lie lie lie lie. Lie lie lie lie. (Had a song in my head while I said this) Majora's mask, Windwaker, and OoT being the same? Yeah right. That's why they sold well.
EXCEPT MAJORAS MASK THE STORY IS THE SAME.
A boy name link who has to  save six or seven sages and then fight ganon. windwaker is also the same when you have to save two sages and then find the eight pieces of the triforce(like in the original) They the same or very close to link to the past.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Spoiler for Ignore Kefka:

EXCEPT MAJORAS MASK THE STORY IS THE SAME.
A boy name link who has to  save six or seven sages and then fight ganon. windwaker is also the same when you have to save two sages and then find the eight pieces of the triforce(like in the original) They the same or very close to link to the past.

Kefka, I guess you're right in some senses, but it still grants enough good gameplay to keep people buying them.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the psp puts ps1, gba, n64, Super nintendo, Sega all in my pocket.,....learn to use the programs to hack it and stop paying for shit. =/
movies overpriced LOL

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I know how to hack PSP, but I still wouldn't pay for sony, they're shit, not just their games, but also their products, all of my sony stuff is breaking or it doesn't work totally.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
How do you hack PSP and what does hacking do for it?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
um...lol

free games...ya thats the best part, play games from all the other systems I listed.

Ps1 nintendo 64, supter nintendo, GBA, Sega...and atari and some more.

+ then you can use homebrew app's on the psp...like PSP wake up (i use it as my new alarm clock) some other stuff like turning your computer on with psp , and using yoour psp as a wireless game controler for your computer!

and much more.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
one reason Im getting PSp =PS1 hackz
.....hi

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
one reason Im getting PSp =PS1 hackz

no reason to buy a new psp...if your getting one get an old one and make sure its under 3.00 firmware.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm sorry you were born too.  psp is pretty cool though, but DS for the win.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
I 'ave a Ds Too But Phantom hourglass isin't outyet ?
.....hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What's 3.00 firmware? I got one REALLY new, about a couple weeks after it first came out for about 300 dollars. Would the more recently made ones be different? And DS looks/plays awesome but I don't want to buy it because I rarely use handhelds anymore.