RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zelda Topic

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
start up psp
go all the way to the left icon(settings)
go down to system settings CLICK X
then down to system info click X

tell me "system software"
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahh... I'll try on Friday. >< People might think I'm playing games (which I'm not allowed to do on weekdays).

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't even buy PSP games. I just use it as a portable classic gaming system.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
My friend uses his DS for that, but it's pretty slow sometimes.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
yeah, plus a 4gb memory card is pretty much awesome.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
4gb! :o That's big! For how much and for what console?

Rep:
Level 94
For PSP, and I paid around $100 for it. It's worth every penny though, considering it holds every classic gaming console and all the games, not to mention mp3s and movies.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
...$100 = too much for me! But it seems worth it... You have to buy the games, too, right? And what do you mean by classic gaming consoles? GBA? GBC? What else? I seem too fascinated but I have only a small chance of actually deciding to buy that...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I got psp on release day...I forogt how much 250? was it?

well then YEA I have the 4gb mem stick as well but I got an AWSOME deal of only 50$ for it! thats the same price as the normal 2 gb's
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
...$100 = too much for me! But it seems worth it... You have to buy the games, too, right? And what do you mean by classic gaming consoles? GBA? GBC? What else? I seem too fascinated but I have only a small chance of actually deciding to buy that...

Wow, I would but one for 100$.

Okay time to go off topic

If that's not irony I don't know what is...

Can we please get back on topic, who was the hardest boss for other posters, I would have to say Bongo Bongo (OoT). He was really hard, but I beat him. A few times.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I didn't really have trouble with any of the bosses in the Zelda games.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I have OOT on the emulator and i got TP about a few days ago.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Bongo Bongo was not that hard, but he still was kind of hard. I was just so lucky. XD Actually, if I remmeber correctly, I might have lost a couple of fairies in a bottles... XD But the fire is hardest for me. He just does a looooot of damage.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Bongo Bongo was not that hard, but he still was kind of hard. I was just so lucky. XD Actually, if I remmeber correctly, I might have lost a couple of fairies in a bottles... XD But the fire is hardest for me. He just does a looooot of damage.

The fire Temple boss? He was eeeeesaaaaay.

You're lucky, I had used all of my faeries before I fought Bongo Bongo, I hate the Shadow Temple!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. I hated the shadow temple. There were wall crawlers or w/e and they scared me like hell when I had no sound T_T I always killed the fire temple boss, but he did a hell lot of damage. And the reason I had fairies was that because of the one platform that if you play Zelda's Lullaby, fairies come out (the Zelda Lullaby on stones was the best thing ever)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
God, the guillotines were the worst thing ever, and it was so hard to walk with the hover boots on!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. The guillotines were so pointless for me. I just ran straight through and I made it perfectly fine. XD Hover boots were most useful for just boss fights and that one part that I forgot. XD They were cool, though.

Rep:
Level 94
Zelda games were never really "hard" per se, just figuring out what to do next and stuff took a while.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
NO bosses were really "Hard" just frustrating. If you took the time and had enough patience then they were easy. No bosses in OOT were hard, IMO. In Majoras Mask, Gyrog(?) and Twinmold was the only ones I had trouble with.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Lol. The guillotines were so pointless for me. I just ran straight through and I made it perfectly fine. XD Hover boots were most useful for just boss fights and that one part that I forgot. XD They were cool, though.

I loved the hover boots out side from the shadow temple, my favorite item! I just hated all of the pits and the camera angle changing ever five seconds.
I think I got hit with the guillotines a few times, but I always fell off after each time and lots like a half of heart.

NO bosses were really "Hard" just frustrating. If you took the time and had enough patience then they were easy. No bosses in OOT were hard, IMO. In Majoras Mask, Gyrog(?) and Twinmold was the only ones I had trouble with.

OoT had the easiest bosses in all zelda games. My favorite boss was the twin witches in the spirit temple.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Zelda games were never really "hard" per se, just figuring out what to do next and stuff took a while.

If any were to be considered difficult, it'd be the two NES games.
:tinysmile:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
The second one, adventure of link, where it is a sidescroller, is a bitch.  The ironknuckles are goddamn annoying as hell, and at parts you litterally just have to walk to a certain square in the map, and you are teleported to the next place, with no hints as to where it is.  It's pretty gay when they do that.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If any boss was considered hard, it would be that golden armor dude from Seasons. You needed to know exactly what to do, which was impossible without cheating. XD And all the hard parts were mostly the puzzles (handheld ones). Some of them were pretty dang hard. None of the fighting was necessarily hard because there are no levels so your strength is pretty much the same throughout the game.

Note: Which one's Gyorg? I remember not getting far at all in Twinmold's temple. I think Gyorg's the fish one, which was decently hard even knowing what to do.

And how old is Adventure of Link? That doesn't even have the word "Zelda" in it so it must be old...

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
You mean Onox? HIs first form wasn't hard at all. Just bad Din away with your rod and charge attack him.

His Dark Dragon form was though, though.

Gyorgs the Water Temple boss. Giant fish.

Rep:
Level 94
The second one, adventure of link, where it is a sidescroller, is a bitch.  The ironknuckles are goddamn annoying as hell, and at parts you litterally just have to walk to a certain square in the map, and you are teleported to the next place, with no hints as to where it is.  It's pretty gay when they do that.

Agreed. Although, I don't really consider AoL a Zelda game for some reason. What was Nintendo thinking?