RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zelda Topic

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I heard Twilight is alot better, but let's not get into other games in the Zelda Topic...  :=:

Wind Waker, go but it NOW. It's amazing.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
yea i was thinking about buying it,prices went down by a lot ....anyway,
i don't have time to play other games lol i have so many to play and finish:

i bought 2 games 2day: tales of the abyss and shining force
i also have disgaea 2(cant wait to play!!)and dragon quest 8 to finish.

i promised myself the next game i would buy is smash brawl. i'll also buy the wii the very same day.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
i promised myself the next game i would buy is smash brawl. i'll also buy the wii the very same day.

lol, good luck, gonna wait for it out side?

And this is the Zelda Topic. For Zelda, not other games.

How is twilight princess? I really want it and heard good things about it.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
yea it's a good game. i find some puzzles a lil bit harder than the previous zelda and it's as long(or maybe a bit longer?) as ocrina of time.
the game gives the player way more possibilities to fight than just pressing B.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm getting it for Wii.
My friend had almost beaten it, but he aunt deleted his file by accident.

Also, WindWaker is very hard at one point, the Tri-Force charts are maybe the hardest part.

And how the hell did you beat Zelda with 3 hearts....

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
iono, i find ocarina of time easy. of course, i had 3 bottles(didnt bother having the 4th) with fairies in it.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Sry for being away but skool has been really retarted. Now, the people who were taking about the Link look alike things, well, those Links are the reincarnation of the Link from Ocarina of Time. I just started playing Twilight and I just want to say that it is unbelievable. The graphics are killer and I love Epona! The other things is that I actually give a damn about saving Hyrule. This time around, the other characters actually have a personality and you actually care what happens to them. I love Twilight.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Wii or GC? Please get back to me on this one!!!!  :o

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
 :wiiw: I'm going to have one!

I love the Zelda series, the first one I played is Link to the Past on the SNES, that was an Awesome game.......also, In the gameboy advance version it had a special dungeon "Palace of Four Sword" i think it was called.......that you need to beat four sword (that include in the game) and i was wondering if anyone beat it or saw the Secret Ending from there?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I never could beat Gannon in a link to the past...  ;9

Rep:
Level 89
yeah.....he's pretty hard......but you need the Silver Arrow to kill him....

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm...silver arrow.......You need a light arrow to stun Ganon in Ocrina of Time.

Rep:
Level 89
yeah i know....you get the light arrow by the storyline, but you get the silver arrow by throwing be bow at the fairy fountain of the Pyramid on Dark World

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Yeah but first you need to buy the Mega Bomb from the guy who lives in your house in the Dark World for 100 rupees (I think) and take it to that crack in the metal wall on the pyramid.

LOL I just beat the game on the GBA less then an hour ago. Ganon fight was so easy I dodnt even die or use any healing items.
Sig by MacGravel

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah but first you need to buy the Mega Bomb from the guy who lives in your house in the Dark World for 100 rupees (I think) and take it to that crack in the metal wall on the pyramid.

LOL I just beat the game on the GBA less then an hour ago. Ganon fight was so easy I dodnt even die or use any healing items.

I lost mu GBA copy, and I haven't played my SNES copy in a while..

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.

I lost mu GBA copy, and I haven't played my SNES copy in a while..

That sux. Thats why I hate cartridges. I cant wait till I get my DS-X for my DS so I can put emulators and roms on it and play oldies :D
Sig by MacGravel