RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zelda Topic

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Lavata said I should make a Zelda topic...so I did.

Talk about Zelda anyone?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I just played ocarina of time in history class  :P

Still one of my favorite n64 game of all time.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Link should be right handed
.....hi

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
In History class you played a game? Or did you mean an Ocarina?

Also. Majoras Mask would have to be my favorite Zelda game: there was much to do, it was creative and actually had a new villain besides Ganon. It was also the only N64 Zelda games I owned.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Also. Majoras Mask would have to be my favorite Zelda game: there was much to do, it was creative and actually had a new villain besides Ganon. It was also the only N64 Zelda games I owned.

psp, I played the game.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Has anyone played THe dream one I forgot name
.....hi

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90

psp, I played the game.

Ah, I see. best time to play it, IMO. =)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Its for GB
.....hi

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Link's Awakening?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think Orcale of Seasons is very fun, I think all for the gb/c/a are the best or just really good.

Minish Cap rocks so much! And OoT and Wind Waker are my favorite though.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I liked Oracle Of Ages best, myself. Ages was more puzzle-oriented while Seasons was more action-oriented. I loved them both, though. Also a nice touch was the fact that you could transfer from one game to the other with codes and the main enemy would notice if you killed the other one. (EX: Veran notices Onox has died, vice versa)

Veran has to be one of the best Zelda villains yet, IMO.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Never beat it... 

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
A Link to the Past is my favorite. I never really saw what was so great about Ocarina of Time. It was pretty boring, and kind of small, too.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
A Link to the Past is my favorite. I never really saw what was so great about Ocarina of Time. It was pretty boring, and kind of small, too.

Agreed, 100%.
:tinysmile:

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
ALTTP was great. First Zelda game I had ever owned back when I was younger..
I just wish the dungeons had a more...wider variety of music =\

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OoT!!! Omg! It was like the first Zelda for N64, which featured 3D-ish graphics. It was fuuuuun. I got scared when I was younger by the creatures. T_T

-Anyways, ALTTP was AWESOME, except I got to like the second to last dungeon except I lost the game. >< And I don't listen to music to conserve battery so I'm fine with that.

-I beat Minish Cap in about a month (Only games on afterschool Friday, on Saturday, and on Sunday) but it was fun. GameFAQs FTW! XD

-I never got far in Ages because it was so hard after a while. Seasons was fun but the final boss was/is impossible unless you know what to do.

-Majora's Mask had some pretty cool features but it wasn't as good as some of the others.

-Twilight Princess looks cool, but I doubt I'll buy it.

-Link's Awakening (DX) was awesome. The bomb/arrow was awesome XD. I liked the song thing that they introduced.

Did I miss anything? Wow, that was quite long.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Never played Majora.

OoT, I don't know how Halo of the Sun and Holkeye can't like it!?!?!?

I got scared and wouldn't eat roast beef for a long time by the 3D FloorMasters, how they were really fleshy looking, and stuff. But then again, I never really eat Roast Beef to begin with.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

We're from the generation where games were good, and not based solely on graphics and 3D environments.
:tinysmile:

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I would say that Majoras Mask and ALTTP are better that OOT.

Rep:
Level 92
I would have to disagree. OOT was far better. Not only the 3d graphics, heck it was the first zelda game I ever played. The difficulty was challenging, especially at the age I was when I played it.

Majora's Mask was far too short to be considered the best, and the moon thing got annoying after awhile.

Now Alttp was a great game, that I will admit, but OOT is my favorite. Horseback riding rocks! I particularly liked The Fire Dragon, Volvagia, Twinrova, Phantom Ganon, and Ganondorf himself. The side quests were awesome.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

We're from the generation where games were good, and not based solely on graphics and 3D environments.
[/quote

Wait a sec, don't go judging me, I hate it when so called gamers say that games are made by graphics, I'm purely against that.
I think it's fun because it's my opinion.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Ah yes, I remember when i first played Zelda for the NES back in nineteen ninety something. What a blast I had.

Right now I'm playing Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time on my Wii. 

Rep:
Level 92
How is OOT on the Wii?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
The Wii is backwards compatible. He could have either downloaded from Nintendo, or he could be using the Master Edition which was given as a gift if you pre-ordered Windwaker. (Master is Gamecube).

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, my guess is Virtual System though.

It's hard to find a copy of Master Quest, unless you pre-ordered it. I did!