RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zelda Topic

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I beat the game about a billion times.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If you're talking about OoT, I've only actually beat it once. XD I felt good when I did, though. :]
What u think was the hardest dungeon?  I'd go with the water temple in Oot... if it's not the hardest then bar far it's the most frustrating.
Just remember: There is no dead-end in any Zelda Game. :D

What about getting the Ice Arrows in Oot?  I'm pretty sure I screwed myself into a dead end there... unless that doesn't count cause it's sidequesty
Well, either you could reset the place (I don't think so) or you just didn't search enough. I worked myself into a dead end but then I managed to find one more key and stuff. Ice Arrows are not worth it, but they're still cool. If they had the effect from MM, that'd be cool. :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Can't you always just take the test to get them over again?

I like shooting arrows through fire would make them fire arrows.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah... But Fire Arrows could be used anywhere. :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I love the super spin. MY FAVORITE! And I love the Longshot. My friend used to call the Re-Dead the Humping Things.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If you read that one guy's welcome topic (Skull something... I forgot the name) whose name is the weird bony stuff that come out of the fields at night in OoT, you would know I used to be afraid of the bony stuff and the ReDeads. XD I hate fighting them. Waste of time. Sun Songs owns them both.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
There was an add-on for the Snes in Japan, called the Satellaview. They remade the original Zelda for it, and completely made a new quest for A Link To The Past...

And I have the Roms of both.  ;)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
What did t do?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I heard of something like that called the Super Famicom channel, or something to that extent.  On certain days, games and game demos would appear on the online service, and you could play them in chapters, or just a demo of the game.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
On the wii?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
No, Super Famicom is Japanese for SNES.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I have a SNES! :D And that's what a Super Famicon is. XD What's SNES stand for? And how'd the idea of releasing games and game demos go?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
SNES= Super Nintendo Entertainment System. NES is the same, only no Super.

I have an SNES too, but I have no controllers because I lost them in some box in storage, but I'm buying new ones from Amazon. (For real, brand new ones)
But I only have a few games with me: F-Zero, Pac-Man World 2, Street Fighter II, Super Mario All-Stars, A Link to the Past, Secret of Mana, Mortal Kombat...and I want to buy Castlevnania: IV for it. Like 20 bucks I think on Amazon.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Brand new ones? How can you get those??? And I have a couple of games. :D Sailor Moon, two different games about Ranma 1/2 and Megaman X (my fave XD).

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The Bandai Satellaview was an internet gaming system, much like Sega Channel. It was a virtual town, where you could go into houses and play games set up each week. However, once the system was no more, these games were lost. Until now. Hackers have removed the timers, translated to english, and added other things to make these roms fully playable.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ohhh... Cool! What are timers and where can this be done? :D Or is it like illegally super illegal or you just don't want to tell me?

Sidnote: Note how this went completely off from Zelda...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Amazon sells brand new controllers...like four bucks, comes to a total of about 7 or 8 dollars.

(Don't tell anyone! Shhh!)   :-X

Did anyone every get the hack of Zelda 2, the Evil Dead Hack? Pretty bad...just like Zelda 2.

Rep:
Level 88
OoT was the best zelda game. why? cuz i have played almost every one(cept the gb games) and thats the only one i could stick with. Its just absolutely amazing. Majora's was second best...just didnt like the time thing, thats why i only beat the first boss :P

TP is a let down...

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
What do you guys think of that DS Zelda game thats gonna be comin out the end of the year..?

Here's a trailer for it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2PM91Jv7Jk
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
SAy it a long long time ago. For Phantom Hour Glass.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I think the best one was either Ocarina of Time and Windwaker. I don't understand why many didn't like Windwaker. It is really cool, espically when you go to Hyrule and see everything mess up. That was slick.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think the best one was either Ocarina of Time and Windwaker. I don't understand why many didn't like Windwaker. It is really cool, espically when you go to Hyrule and see everything mess up. That was slick.

I know, I love the game.  ???

It bugs me to see people say that they hate the game...

Also, was master quest like a game that was in japan and then released in us, or was it made for the bonus disc?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Master Quest was just a harder version of Oracrina Of Time, was it not? I never played it..I just heard of it.

Wind Waker was cool. I was just screwing around when I found something my friend could not for the longest time =P

Rep:
Level 94
Wind Waker was good, but sailing took too long. I still don't get why so many people think OoT was the best.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Master Quest was just a harder version of Oracrina Of Time, was it not? I never played it..I just heard of it.

Wind Waker was cool. I was just screwing around when I found something my friend could not for the longest time =P

Yeah, that's what it is, but was it a japanese extra feature, or was it made just for the bonus disc in all countries where it was released. And it is very hard...I don't really know that, because I never really played it. I beat like the first boss or something. Then I stopped, I mean, come on, I beat OoT some many times, what's the point?

Wind Waker was good, but sailing took too long. I still don't get why so many people think OoT was the best.

The sailing was fun, but I agree, I hated having to track across the whole map to get one thing.

I would have beat the game really fast, if it wasn't for the dang tri-force pieces, that took for ever.