RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Here's a preliminary version of my heroes' home base: http://lightningtopaz.deviantart.com/art/Moongem-Grotto-Test-4-452900499

Took me four tries, but I'm pretty proud of this. all it's missing is the leader's harp hanging on the wall

- That floor would be best.
- It's a better idea to choose one 'theme' of rock. Mixing them makes it look strange.
- Some stuff.
- Wall height should be the same throughout the entire cave.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 38
RMRK Junior
I like that design!

Rep:
Level 69
High resolution test.

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
it no work 4 me

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

Nothing here. And when I took it out of your post and copied it into my browser it got filtered.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 12:43:40 PM by bluntsword »

Rep:
Level 69
I don't get what you guys are saying, it works 100% for me.  I have also shared it with others and it's worked all fine, do you guys have like Postimage blocked or something? ???

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I am also confused.

Spoiler for:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
same :/

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
double same :/:/

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Yeah i was at school, so postimage was blocked. Wonder why, oh well. I can see now

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I'm at home. And it works. I imagine it was filtered from my work computer. Sorry for the confusion!

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Back from the dead (yet again)
I am very active in steam these days. but I will try to catch up...

Map
Spoiler for:

Link: http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/3926/screenshots/Xzamia_City_Final.png
Xzamia City
This map is one of the few main City for the Seven Tower game.
This is the first city in the game.

Rep:
Level 96
cool map dude :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
>Unread replies says there's new posts in the Screenshot thread

"Oh, screenshot thread post. Meh."

>Finally gets bored enough to look

"J-JOMARCENTER?! *___*"

Ahem... Anyways, that map looks much better than some of your older stuff. I think the ground can use a little more clutter variety, such as the TileB grasses and stuff. More grasses is always good and a little variety can go a long way. Overall, good job and I'm definitely seeing the improvement!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
So I ended up buying this. I couldn't resist its SNES-esque appeal. Is it worth $20? Not really. It's very nice, but it's not really enough to base an entire game around. Looking forward to see if there are any cool expansions in the future.

Anyhoo, I made this to test it out:

Spoiler for:

I'm happy with how much variation you can get out of the cliffs/grass/dirt etc. It's always nice to be able to break out of the traditional boxy-ness of VX.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, that is so cute ;-;

My only issue with that tileset is the lack of a lot of graphics. It covers the basics, but the interiors especially don't give you much to work with. But now that I think about it, it might look decent with XP graphics. :]
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
That's totally worth 20 dollars imo. It takes a lot of work to make a tileset that looks nice like that :P
It's a nice map too :D

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
It does take a lot of work to make tilesets, but a tileset isn't a one-time make it and sell it thing. They can sell the same tileset to as many people as they want. Suddenly a month's worth of work could equate to three month's worth of pay.

On the consumer side of things, $20 is a lot for a group mostly comprised of young hobbyists. Even as an adult with a steady paycheck I had a hard time justifying my purchase. If someone was really serious about going commercial, it'd be an alright deal. However, you'd still run into the problem of not having much variety to work with.

I dunno. I guess it's ultimately a personal decision whether or not you think something is worth a certain amount of money. It's definitely a well made set.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment by the way.  ;8

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
The house on the right looks odd against the other one for me.

Ah, it's a lovely tileset but what you said makes sense. It all falls down on opinions and what you plan to do with it in the long run.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Yeah, they do clash a bit. I think I went a bit overboard trying out different stuff on the second one.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've finally created crystal trees that I can be proud of. I've been trying to make them on and off for awhile now! :boe:

A pack of adventurers sets up camp in the wondrous crystal forests of Grenada! :gracie:

Now that strike has coerced me into making maps for that map challenge, I can't seem to stop. .___.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
That looks very pretty :gracie: i love how the river looks so... riverly.

didn't know there were crystal trees on grenada tho  ???
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
These are one of the most amazing screenies I've ever seen. <3 (\s/)