RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Using an item to transform sprite? Need help

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Does anyone know how to use an item to transform your sprite once equip? I've been serching this part of the forums but I just cant find it, any help would be great.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Yes that transformation worked, but I'm trying to use an item to trigger it now. That way I can untransform as well as transform. Also it fits better with the story line when I use an item. I am greatfull you helped me with the other way of transforming, and I'll be also using that in my RPG. I plan to use both.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 01:22:00 AM by Spartan »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
whats the iteam name? I can set this up easy/

Its just an armor Id like to use.Let me get the picture real fast.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wait...so its not an item XD
and all you need is to transform back by pressing the same button correct?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Use a common event.

This time I'm not using the button to transform, Id like to trigger it by equip In the menu. Sorry I keep modifying the post with further info, Im not good at getting it all out at one time.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Conditional Branch
*Item* is equpted.

Conditional Branch
*Item* is equpted.
Can you show me a pic of what I need to do? I'm not sure how it works exactly.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
K ALMOST DONE. ILL UPLOAD IT IN A BIT

K ALMOST DONE. ILL UPLOAD IT IN A BIT
Ok thank you Nouman, remember I'd like to transform by equiping the body armor, and untransform when its unequip.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sorry for caps, check and make sure this is everything you need. because Im bored...and I can fix it  ;8
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 01:55:10 AM by Nouman »

Lol you can kick me in the balls and call me mary, I love you man. This demo is exactly what I need in my game.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
damit! now Im still bored XD

there has to be something you need help with eventing?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
what demo? I dont know of a demo?

Oh sorry I meant project 4, also can you help me get that into my RPG?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
what demo? I dont know of a demo?

lol I ment look I already deleted it   ;8

and sure upload it somehow, and send it to me.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ya, send it over I will do it for you.

just click additional optcions when you click reply its under the box on the left, and upload it (make it in a zip folder) and ill put it in for you/send it back to you.

and you can delete the upload after I say I got it, and when I send it back I'll do the same

Damn its not uploading, It says its not the right file type or something. Do I someho compress it first?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes...

winrar

its a program name
google it should be a free trial.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
XD compress the whole folder

Damn it was downloaded 3 times lol, oh well its not even done yet

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you can deleat it.

Let me know how you like the maps I worked hard on it, Its basicly a blank game now so someone might try to use it as their own, but that just means it was worthy of using lol.