RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Using an item to transform sprite? Need help

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, no that was me that accidently got it twice =]
also mapping is good indoors, but tooo much free space out doors. I walked for miles with just grass and a path. also all in doors are just square, try making angles/ If you want (actaully It would help me) I can send you via pm my demo..just 2 mins long and you can see good eventing/ one good map
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 02:33:23 AM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Ok go ahead delete it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
does it work?

Hey you still there?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ya im here.

It was the demo you made that showed the transformation, upload it again if you still have it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wait why? I put it in your game

You sent the wrong one, it was the first one when you was showing me in the demo you made project4. Send project11 if you still have it.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 03:19:27 AM by Spartan »

You still there?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sooo sorry to waste your time, I accidently zipped up and uplaoded the wrong one, then went to dinner right now.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 03:45:19 AM by Nouman »

Ok I got it, dont worry about it man, I'm afried I'm wasting your time lol. I really do thank you for this. Noone else will step up I'm afried you're all I have.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no way man. I love eventing! its fun now that I understand it  ;8

It just started me off as the dragon, where did you put the armor?

Oh wait I'm sorry I have it.

Omg dude this is sweet, I'm serously crying right now. This game is going to be the best ever!!! and I owe it all to you. I was joking about the crying thing, but this game will be so good.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no problem...but I think you need to do something about your idea.

what are the benefits of transforming? and if there are any..why wouldn't we just leave it on?

Just one more question, how do I get into the RPG Maker lol.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
what do you mean? lol you were playing demo? dont click the orange one click the white game icon

also answer this

what are the benefits of transforming? and if there are any..why wouldn't we just leave it on?

You will see once I'm done with the game it wont be too much longer now. If its ok I'd like you to be the first to try it out see how you like it. I was planing on doing something to make him faster like a bike like the one thats on pokemon to cover the distance of the map, but there will be alot of fighting. Can I change the name of the armor and settings on it? Also is there a way to still transform into the dragon?

But if I cant get a bike or horse I'll just use a transformation if its possible, like make the dragon faster.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes all three are possible.

tell me how you would like to do the dragon one? also we can have it so when armor is on stats get raised.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wait...so do you want to turn into the armor version? then dragon? or no more putting on armor just straight to dragon?

Give me some time to think out the mobility part, I dont want to stay as the dragon I want it to be on only on command, but still stay as graphic dragon in battle.

Well my plan is to keep this transformation but still be able to turn into a dragon, maybe with an item like a made up one. Like dragon potion or something.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
dude dont worry, I can set it up so after you turn into the armor guy when you press shift you transform.