RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Using an item to transform sprite? Need help

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Or like the dragon sword and it will be in a chest next to it, and as the dragon it will be all offence and speed, and as the armor it will be all defence and store bought offence. But I know it can be only one transfotrmation at a time.

Oh damn theres a problem when I try to open it, it says "Project could not read because incompatibility between software versions".

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I hate that probelm..many people have It I forget solution

anyways why not have it so the armor version is jsut the guy with the suit of dragon armor on, then he can transform/
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Yea thats good, Thats how how would like it. Can you put the dragon sword in the church basement to?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
whats the sword for? I need to know what he needs to equip in order to transform.

I was thinking insted of shift, he can just use a sword to transform. So that way he can turn back on command.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ok how bout only when your in armor mode, you can holld the sword, so first you need to put on armor, then equip sword and NOW your dragon

I was thinking like he could transform as the cilivlian to, or he could still at least hold it because he wont always have his armor on.

Oh wait I like your idea better.

But then I would have to explain how it works some how.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
make it in the cutsceen add some crap to explain it. also..I like the idea of only being able to trasform into dragon for like 1 min or something. and then you can change back after a min...or whatever you want.

Yes I like that Idea, I like that idea alot.

Can we also change civilian sprite? To like a farmer with a hat on or some type of farmer.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
cool =] well I'm going to have to set this up later tomorrows dude to school. but I will try my HARDEST to get it perfect so if you want anything changed, you have like a whole day to think.

Ok cool, thanks for the help, its getting pretty late here to I'm going to work on the maps some more and try to open this game with the RPG Maker. Good luck with school, I'll talk with you later.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I actaully started it  ;D hell it fun too work with this idea.
so far soo good. except cant get timer to start XD

Lol great! But I dont want you to be tired tommorow. Have you ever seen this type of RPG? Once I'm done with it completly done with it, it will be something very special. I'm hoping to get a better rep and more people to work with like more respect, threw making the best game that I can.

Well putting together a game I mean. Without you my game would be crap! lol.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
everything is looking up got timer started. will finish it rommowo

Ok good night. I'm probley going to bed too it's pretty late. Good luck in school tommorow bro.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
DONE got it working..will uplaod tommorow after few bug fixes

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
YAY im soo happy lol got the part of transforming and un done!

I need to know now what stats you want raised, and how long to stay in dragon form/ how long till you can get back in it

Oh sorry I'm late. I was thinking not too power full Like armor will be iron. I'm not really sure because if the armor is too strong and the dragons offence is too good, then there will be no need to buy good armor or weapons.

Ok I'm thinking the dragon timer will be like 15 seconds he can be transformed and like a minute before he can do it again.

Ok the armor will be steal, the dragon will be only slightly stronger but ment mainly for traval, so set the dragons offence slightly stronger then bronze, and the timer 30 seconds transformed, 1 minute until he can transform again.