RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Using an item to transform sprite? Need help

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Wait I decided the armor will be iron, and the dragons defence will be very very low, and the dragons offence will be mithril. Dragon transformation time will be a minute, time until he is able to transform again will be 30 seconds. The extremly low defence of the dragon will balance out his high powered attack. We will keep the level of the player at 1.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 06:47:21 AM by Spartan »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
alright will do.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Hey can you do all the re editing with the postality knights edition? I'm just asking because in this topic http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11986.0.html it says its the only way I can upload it into my RPG Maker. If I cant upload the game into my RPG Maker then its basicly pointless right? Let me know what you think bro.

Also I have started on a new map, I might have to resend you the project to get that in too.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hey can you do all the re editing with the postality knights edition? I'm just asking because in this topic http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11986.0.html it says its the only way I can upload it into my RPG Maker. If I cant upload the game into my RPG Maker then its basicly pointless right? Let me know what you think bro.

I dont think so. I have the legal version, so maybe someone here can convert it all for ya?

Yea a guy offered to but thats more people envolved, give me a second to think this one over.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
alright, well I cant switch to pK so if you want me to do it, its a good idea to say yes too him. ALso he is a trusted member, believe me he's working on a project with me.

Yea I'm just asking him now, he's online so we will see what he says.

Other than that how'd it turn out? What do you think of the transformations. I'll just remake the map I was working on this morning I wasnt even halfway done. I have all new worlds I'm opening up. Also can you put the player on like level 10? That way he will be a veterain to fit in better with the story line.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
im not done with the system. I want it be perfect. I just got the timer done right, and the un-transform done right.

Thats good to hear, this transformation will be wicked awesome.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
DONE at least I hope so. added you a script also..you will like it. also here is how it works:
you transom/stay for a min/ then un transform but you cant see the item in your menu. the reason is make up some shitty story about the sword needing to re-charge...anyways then in 30 seconds. a message pops up SWORD RECHARGED and its back in the menu so you can equip it again  ;D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 12:19:27 AM by Nouman »

Ok I got it, I'm just downloading now.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
done? so I can delete it?

Yep, but I was wondering can we make a few minor adjustments?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yep, but I was wondering can we make a few minor adjustments?

sure I'll anything

I was wondering if you could replace it in the church basement. Also is it possible to make the dragon a bit faster?

Like put it against the right side of the wall on the church basement where those purple pots are.

Lets make the dragon as fast as possible.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes to the first one...but I'll ATTEMPT the second one...

Ok because the dragon is meant to be super fast to cover the distance of the big village faster than the normal guy on foot, as well as mithril offence and a weak defence.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
done. just gota fix it and move the chests now.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
done all of it  ;8

still need some changes, ask.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 12:38:58 AM by Nouman »

Ok I got it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If  I make it so he can use it in his normal form it will automatically, no matter if his armor is equipped change his spirit back to normal kid..and I cant make the iteam re-appear...wait a bit and you will see, re-play what I made for you and wait after you are back to armor form you will see...