RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] the Door of Zosha [05-29-14]

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10

< DEMONSTRATION DOWNLOAD - UPD: 052914 >

• SYNOPSIS
Spoiler for:
After nearly three millennia, the ascension of Urdu is finally upon the world of His creation; the Master returning to the cosmos to resume His eternal task of designing the universe. Relationships between once amicable races, factions and empires steadily degrade as the guiding and calming presence of the One-God dwindles.

The numerous deific delegates appointed by the world spirit Himself to oversee the realms now struggle against one another; the fragile balance so effortlessly upheld by Urdu now in jeopardy. For mortal and deity alike, conflict looms beyond the horizon.

However, within the turbulent chaos, an unusual tale is about to begin within the cursed corridors of the ancient deific capital of Rakar. The terrible arcane blight which emanates from the ruins does not deter adventurous daredevils from attempting to claim the sacred raiments of deities long since felled by the disaster.

The chain of events to come will be set into motion by one lone Archivist of Lon, should the sealed letter carried by the hexebus wielding individual be believed ...

• SETTING
Spoiler for:
• the ORIGIN
Spoiler for:
Eons ago, existence emerged from nihility through a quirk of creation; an elegant but undeniable fluke which manifested within the fabric of reality. The result became an empty and infinite canvas, simply awaiting an artisan.

As an emissary of the Nascency – the realm of creation – Urdu assumed that role. Gradually, the once vacant expanse became the universe, containing galaxies, spectacular phenomena and on occasion, sentience.

On such an occurrence, the Creator descends onto a newly formed world and constructs a cradle; an island of abundance whereupon sentient creatures are contrived. Size, shape and race separate the fledgling communities, but all are unified under the watchful and patient Urdu.

Eventually, once He determines the societies to be capable, the island becomes connected to the vast, surrounding wilderness. Although some chose to continue to exist within the cradle, the majority stream out into the unknown; the instinct to explore too strong to ignore.

• DEIFIC DELEGATION
Spoiler for:
However, wielding supreme authority and requiring worship are not desires of Urdu, although He receives the latter despite His wishes. To create, to observe, and when necessary, instruct; these alone are the objectives of the One-God. Once each task is complete, He will eventually ascend and repeat the process anew elsewhere.

But by so distancing Himself, the guiding presence and aura of cooperation which so united each culture steadily erodes. Conflict and strife, once unheard of, become commonplace in the absence of the voice of the world spirit. Not apathetic to the consequence of his departure, Urdu imparts fractional amounts of his essence to select individuals of the mortal realm, therein granting autonomy and establishing balance.

Each deific delegate embodies an aspect of society or life, gaining strength and importance depending upon popularity; therefore representing the collective will of the people. 'War', 'Hate', 'Love' and 'Hope' reign as examples of major deities whilst minor and obscure deities include 'Misplaced Objects' and 'Forgotten Words'.

The essentia from which each deity ultimately derives power resides within a sacred raiment. Although typically appearing as clothing worn by the delegate, the fragment of the One-God may also appear as a sword, or a bracelet, and so on. Once donned, a raiment cannot be removed or passed to another. However, a mortal may physically oust a minor delegate, who are not granted immortality. Minor delegates may also enter into a formalized challenge with a major delegates to increase standing. No one person may possess more than one raiment or deific title.

• DEIFIC GOVERNANCE
Spoiler for:
To further stabilize what might be seen as an uncertain future without the wisdom of Urdu, the world spirit appoints several deities to an over-watch council charged with governing over all. Provided also is an incarnation of Providence, a divine plan given physical form to subtly weave fate when absolutely necessary.

• SCREEN SHOTS
Spoiler for:

• UPDATE LOG
Spoiler for:
Development Update (082913) - After receiving feedback concerning the vagueness of the storyline, I have begun adding more niblets of information to both the introduction and NPCs of the starting area. Hopefully the additions should offer just enough clarity to pique the curiosity of the player instead of being overly frustrating.

The graphics for the initial area are now complete, so I am sharing time between writing dialog, play testing new skills for the battle system and creating the first dungeon area. The progress of one style of combat, 'Miqovahr', is moving along rather nicely.

Miqovahr is an arcane combat style wherein the user channels raw energy into a specialized flintlock pistol called a Miquebus. The weapon is used as a focus, further heightening the potency and increasing the accuracy of the attack. The style has two siblings -- Hakavahr and Tehonahr -- which not only use different weapons, but different outlooks on combat, as well. Of the three styles, Miqovhar has the greatest speed, survivability and toolset for confounding an enemy. However, the style deals the least amount of base damage, generates the least base TP and is greatly dependant on landing regular attacks in order to perform follow-up skills.

Upon receiving damage from a regular attack, the foe is marked with an invisible arcane symbol, unlocking an array of options. The user receives a bonus to magic attack and TP generation should they simply continue to attack the marked foe, but the best usage for a mark is through the Rune and Sigil system. Miqovhar runes were created to be performed instantaneously, therefore as long as the user has TP, Runes can be cast. However, Runes are only useful when a foe is marked, and Runes remove a mark to inflict an effect or deal damage. Sigils are slower but more powerful, often dealing damage or applying an effect regardless of if a mark is present; although the presence of a mark increases the potency of the attack.

Arcane Mark I
Once marked, a foe remains marked for three rounds or until attacked again by a Miqovhar user. Magic Attack and TP generation are increased for regular attacks.

Arcane Mark II
Overwrites 'Arcane Mark I' and remains until the end of the round before wearing off. Magic Attack and TP generation are greatly enhanced for regular attacks.

Rune : Sting
[TP-10 | Single Target]
Arcane Mark I - Overwrites the mark with 'Arcane Mark II' and deals minor damage to the target.

Rune : Corrupt
[TP-5 | Single Target]
Arcane Mark I - Lowers the magic defence of the target as well as dealing minor damage.
Arcane Mark II - Lowers the magic defence and agility of the target as well as dealing moderate damage.

Rune : Gouge
[TP-5 | Single Target]
Arcane Mark I - Inflicts a blindness upon the target as well as dealing minor damage.
Arcane Mark II - Inflicts a blindness as well as steadily sapping the health of the target on top of dealing moderate damage.

Rune : Rejuvenation
[TP-0 | Single Target]
Arcane Mark I - Removes the mark and returns 10TP to the user, dealing no damage nor inflicting any status effect.
Arcane Mark II - Removes the mark and returns 25TP to the user, dealing no damage nor inflicting any status effect.

Rune : Revivification
[TP-5 | Single Target]
Arcane Mark I - Removes the mark and heals a moderate amount of HP to the user, dealing no damage nor inflicting any status effect. Amount healed modified by magic attack.
Arcane Mark II - Removes the mark and heals a significant amount of HP to the user, dealing no damage nor inflicting any status effect. Amount healed modified by magic attack.

Sigil : Break
[TP-20 | All Targets]
No Mark - Marks the target with Arcane Mark I.
Arcane Mark I - Overwrites the mark with 'Arcane Mark II' and briefly stuns affected targets.
Arcane Mark II - Removes the mark, deals moderate damage and paralyses affected targets.

Sigil : Wrath
[TP-15 | All Targets]
No Mark - Deals minor damage.
Arcane Mark I - Deals moderate damage and removes the mark.
Arcane Mark II - Deals significant damage and removes the mark.

Development Update (082013) - So far, everything is progressing at my typical pace: slow and steady. The task of adding and implementing features as well as polishing graphics, wrangling code and writing dialog have delayed but not halted forward progress of the story-line. New skills, new armor, new weapons, items and animations, all needing to be completed before moving on to the dungeon where the battle system will be used extensively.

Although the list is small at the moment, here are some of the new or improved features since last update :

< Animated Faces - All Characters >

< New NPCs & Expanded Dialog - System >

< Improved/Polished Mapping - All Areas >

< Action/Emotion Balloons - System >

• CREDIT
Spoiler for:
  • Script(s) - Modern Algebra
    Spoiler for:
    • Hover Alerts
    • Fix Picture to Map
    • Map Transfer Common Event
    • ATS | Message Options
    • ATS | Special Message Codes
    • ATS | Formatting
    • ATS | Face Options
    • ATS | Choice Options
  • Script(s) - Yanfly
    Spoiler for:
    • YEA | Debug Extension
    • YEA | Stop All Movement
    • YEA | Adjust Limits
    • YEA | Move Restrict Region
    • YEA | Battle Command List
    • YEA | Ace Battle Engine
    • YEA | Follow-Up Skill
    • YEA | Extra Drops
    • YEA | Victory Aftermath
  • Script(s) - Tsukihime
    Spoiler for:
    • Event Followers
    • Troop Battle BGM
  • Script(s) - Killo Zapit
    Spoiler for:
    • Party Switch
    • Note Field Hash
  • Script(s) - PK8
    Spoiler for:
    • New Character Properties
    • New Picture Properties
  • Script(s) - Woratana
    Spoiler for:
    • Extra Move Speed
  • Script(s) - Shaz
    Spoiler for:
    • Remember Event Position
  • Script(s) - Galv
    Spoiler for:
    • Camera Control
  • Script(s) - Kread-EX
    Spoiler for:
    • Autobackup
  • Script(s) - self.Exhydra
    Spoiler for:
    • (Various Scriptlets)
  • Graphics - Enterbrain
    Spoiler for:
    • (RTP Graphic Set)
  • Graphics - Celianna
    Spoiler for:
    • (Various Tilesets)
  • Music - Hiroyuki Yanada
    Spoiler for:
    • (Sound Track)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:18:51 AM by Exhydra »

UPDATED 05-29-14

IS YOUR PROJECT OPTIMIZED?
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep:
Level 59
Practice makes Petrucci!
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Gold - GIAW 11 (Normal)
Gorgeous visuals, great dialogue and interesting backstory and set up.

I await more updates with much anticipation!
"Pursue happiness with diligence."

http://soundcloud.com/progfox

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
sexay gaem ~
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Really interesting story, and great visuals

I especially like the "menu" system you're using, how it takes you to a different room. It reminded me of Fable 3, except succeeded in not pissing me off. So, good job! ;D

EDIT: I always forget what happens when you say in-deed

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
A little [nobbc][/nobbc] will keep the doctors away. ;o

indeed
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
Development Update - So far, everything is progressing at my typical pace: slow and steady. The task of adding and implementing features as well as polishing graphics, wrangling code and writing dialog have delayed but not halted forward progress of the story-line. New skills, new armor, new weapons, items and animations, all needing to be completed before moving on to the dungeon where the battle system will be used extensively.

Although the list is small at the moment, here are some of the new or improved features :

Spoiler for:

¤ Animated Faces - All Characters
¤ New NPCs & Expanded Dialog

¤ Improved/Polished Mapping - All Areas

¤ Action/Emotion Balloons

¤ Multiple Party System

¤ Two Currency Types - The standard gold piece, as well as a second currency which combines experience won via battles, exploring hidden areas, speaking to NPCs and reading tomes. The second currency will be used to purchase new skills or arcana for characters.

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep:
Level 82
Looking like it's coming along, Exhydra. Definitely looking forward to seeing just how this game was supposed to turn out. It looked promising in the GIAW contest, it was just a shame it couldn't be shown at that time.

Keep it up.

A little [nobbc][/nobbc] will keep the doctors away. ;o

indeed

But who doesn't want Teal'c to pop up every time you want to see indeed... I mean,
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A good point, indeed.

Also, really looking forward to it, Exhydra! :D Is that...blinking and talking frames? That's awesome. B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 82
Is that...blinking and talking frames? That's awesome. B)

Mmhmm ... all characters use the speaking animation during dialog, and pause during descriptive text.

Also, one last screen shot before I buckle down on finishing up :

The library will be accessible to the player at the beginning of the game (as was intended initially), offering a way to learn a little more about what is going on.

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
coooooooooollllll

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
:icame:
:came:
:cum:
:jizz:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Well, that never happend to me for a game. :D (\s/)
But the visuals are really awesome. <3

Rep:
Level 82
Substantial projects? :o  I'm not certain I deserve that quite yet, but ... here, have a new unstable preview :

Download Unstable Version

The change log and link to the unstable version have also been updated in the original post.

If you want to hop into the library, you can watch floating bookcases ... float around. Slowly. A battle test is also available in the menu area, however I have not yet ventured too far into the battle system (unbalanced, few skill options, etc). Weapons have an occasional secondary effect (random chance; based on a stat), such as ricocheting or firing off a spread fire attack.

If you wish to offer feedback at this point, please feel free.

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think substantial is for games with Demos. =o Then again, I could be wrong.

I moved it here, just in case. ;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 82
Development Update (082913) - After receiving feedback concerning the vagueness of the storyline, I have begun adding more niblets of information to both the introduction and NPCs of the starting area. Hopefully the additions should offer just enough clarity to pique the curiosity of the player instead of being overly frustrating.

The graphics for the initial area are now complete, so I am sharing time between writing dialog, play testing new skills for the battle system and creating the first dungeon area. The progress of one style of combat, 'Miqovahr', is moving along rather nicely.

Miqovahr is an arcane combat style wherein the user channels raw energy into a specialized flintlock pistol called a Miquebus. The weapon is used as a focus, further heightening the potency and increasing the accuracy of the attack. The style has two siblings -- Hakavahr and Tehonahr -- which not only use different weapons, but different outlooks on combat, as well. Of the three styles, Miqovhar has the greatest speed, survivability and toolset for confounding an enemy. However, the style deals the least amount of base damage, generates the least base TP and is greatly dependant on landing regular attacks in order to perform follow-up skills.

Upon receiving damage from a regular attack, the foe is marked with an invisible arcane symbol, unlocking an array of options. The user receives a bonus to magic attack and TP generation should they simply continue to attack the marked foe, but the best usage for a mark is through the Rune and Sigil system. Miqovhar runes were created to be performed instantaneously, therefore as long as the user has TP, Runes can be cast. However, Runes are only useful when a foe is marked, and Runes remove a mark to inflict an effect or deal damage. Sigils are slower but more powerful, often dealing damage or applying an effect regardless of if a mark is present; although the presence of a mark increases the potency of the attack.

Arcane Mark I
Once marked, a foe remains marked for three rounds or until attacked again by a Miqovhar user. Magic Attack and TP generation are increased for regular attacks.

Arcane Mark II
Overwrites 'Arcane Mark I' and remains until the end of the round before wearing off. Magic Attack and TP generation are greatly enhanced for regular attacks.

Rune : Sting
[TP-10 | Single Target]
Arcane Mark I - Overwrites the mark with 'Arcane Mark II' and deals minor damage to the target.

Rune : Corrupt
[TP-5 | Single Target]
Arcane Mark I - Removes the mark and lowers the magic defense of the target as well as dealing minor damage.
Arcane Mark II - Removes the mark, lowers the magic defense and agility of the target as well as dealing moderate damage.

Rune : Gouge
[TP-5 | Single Target]
Arcane Mark I - Removes the mark and inflicts blindness upon the target as well as dealing minor damage.
Arcane Mark II - Removes the mark, inflicts blindness as well as steadily sapping the health of the target on top of dealing moderate damage.

Rune : Rejuvenation
[TP-0 | Single Target]
Arcane Mark I - Removes the mark and returns 10TP to the user, dealing no damage nor inflicting any status effect.
Arcane Mark II - Removes the mark and returns 25TP to the user, dealing no damage nor inflicting any status effect.

Rune : Revivification
[TP-5 | Single Target]
Arcane Mark I - Removes the mark and heals a moderate amount of HP to the user, dealing no damage nor inflicting any status effect. Amount healed modified by magic attack.
Arcane Mark II - Removes the mark and heals a significant amount of HP to the user, dealing no damage nor inflicting any status effect. Amount healed modified by magic attack.

Sigil : Break
[TP-20 | All Targets]
No Mark - Marks the target with Arcane Mark I.
Arcane Mark I - Overwrites the mark with 'Arcane Mark II' and briefly stuns affected targets.
Arcane Mark II - Removes the mark, deals moderate damage and paralyses affected targets.

Sigil : Wrath
[TP-15 | All Targets]
No Mark - Deals minor damage.
Arcane Mark I - Deals moderate damage and removes the mark.
Arcane Mark II - Deals significant damage and removes the mark.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 07:21:43 AM by Exhydra »

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I just downloaded and played through the demo. I like the storyline quite a bit, though the beginning was a tiny bit confusing.. I thought the way that it was described, I would be starting in the library, after stepping through a jade door lolz.. I do like the style though, with it being a little darker and more subdued while you're in what looks to be underground. Do you have an updated demo with the new features you were describing in your last update?
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Winner - 2011 Spring Project of the Season
Just wanted to pop in here and say those screens remind me of Bastion. <3 Lovin' it.

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Rep:
Level 82
Not dead quite yet! Although for a while I did get frustrated over several technical issues which arose during whole process, and the strain of wanting to customize every last detail wore on me. But, now with much of the custom code re-written, everything is proceeding onward. Along the way I have redesigned graphics and further tested the battle system. I am pushing for releasing chapter one by the end of the month ... only time will tell. I really do want to get the story and the game rolling along, as I am rather excited as to where it leads.

Here is a sneak peak at some of the easily visible changes, thus far :

OLD TITLE SCREEN

NEW TITLE SCREEN

UPDATED STORY AND NPC DIALOG

OLD ENEMY

IMPROVED ENEMY

LEIGIA (LEY-GEA) - THE SYMBOL OF THE DEIFIC DELEGATION
(Custom font for the 'language', which is just a plain cipher language, at the moment)

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Exhydra please.
I can only be so erect.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Exhydra please.
I can only be so erect.

Sirs,

I'm gonna have to ask you to stop harassing this poor, underaged thread. She is but a teenager, a "project in progress".

Otherwise I might have to add the both of you to the pedophilia list (or re-add you to the pedophilia list). :madcop:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
Very cool Exhydra. Can't wait for chapter 1.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
This does indeed look very cool. When are you releasing it? ):
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 82
Ugh, well, the self-imposed deadline is only two days away, and I am honestly not going to be able to finish up chapter one in that time. Every time I corrected or finished one section, two areas requiring my attention seemed to pop up. So frustrating. I feel as though I am barely making any progress, and that is rather disheartening.

So, I am going to release what I have so far, instead. Please keep in mind that I have been rushing, and not everything has been tested or even functions. There is plenty of spaghetti code I tossed in to make something work and has yet to be finalized. 

There are only three functioning areas in Rakar, and the only creature which is currently balanced and working is in place. So, if anyone wants to check that out ... test away. I almost feel as though I am creating an interactive story with how much dialog and cutscenes I have been putting in ... and I am not even finished with what I have planned.

If anyone wants to give some feedback, that would be much appreciated.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 04:23:51 PM by Exhydra »

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I really like the art and writing. I'm interesting in the world you're building.

Spoiler for:

EDIT: Realized it prolly doesn't help you to just have the error.

When did it happen?: When I won a battle.
How did it happen: Victory music played, I was sent back from battle and the second it loaded it crashed.
Error it gave?: ^ In spoiler.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:40:24 PM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 82
Ah, oop! I forgot to change a few settings within the two cubes in the third area. I have corrected the issue and re-uploaded the game. Thanks!

How is the difficulty of the cube battle? I tried my best to balance everything, and make the fight win-able but somewhat dangerous.

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5