RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
IRC Quotes And Chatlogs

Rep:
Level 60
I take the full blame for the initial weirdness. :V
Just the initial weirdness? :o

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I take the full blame for the initial weirdness. :V
Just the initial weirdness? :o

I can't take blame for all of it. :V That may not be fair! I'll call it 75% my weirdness.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I typed sentences I never imagined I would type.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
* Doctor Swordopolis grabs Halo's butt

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I didn't know I was supposed to take birth control. :(

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'm so sorry Roph and DrGrabass.

I was a terrible parent.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Actually, you raised Roph quite well. He ended up becoming a super genius who taught mathematical annuities at the age of 3. Then he moved on to plotting to take over the world. :D I'd say that's a success story!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Duct taping him to your back was pretty dumb though. Why would you do that? You idiot :mad:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I didn't want to accidentally throw him in the rubbish :mad:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modern Algebra speaks in IRC oh my goodness. According to Halo, that hasn't happened before. It was also a very big day for he and Halo. :)

<modernalgebra> In Nova Scotia, there's a bounty on coyotes because they kill folk singers
<LadyJules> hello handsome!
<HaloOfTheSun> HE SPEAKS
<joyS> omg it's mathboy

<modernalgebra> I like candles and rulers and soap and not Pacmen
<HaloOfTheSun> I like long walks on the beach, rain, and snuggling but not Pacmen

<modernalgebra> Halo and I are kindred spirits, separated at birth but united by destiny
<HaloOfTheSun> IT IS OUR FATE
<HaloOfTheSun> TO BECOME ONE
* LadyJules is now known as Pastor
<modernalgebra> We have a theme song and it makes me smile inside my heart.
<Pastor> Ladies and Gentleman we are gathered here today to unite Halo and Modern in holy unity
<HaloOfTheSun> oh
<HaloOfTheSun> oh my gosh
<HaloOfTheSun> I always dreamed of this day
<HaloOfTheSun> ;_;
<modernalgebra> Me too!
<joyS> how can we know it's MA?
<joyS> truly?
<yuyubabe> O: I am a bridesmaid, right?
<Pacman> because it uses proper grammar
<Pacman> and it's funny
<HaloOfTheSun> of course!
<joyS> and not his evil twin, ArchaicCalculus?
<Pastor> these two souls, who once were lost, are now found complete in each other
<modernalgebra> I don't know what I should get you for our special day Halo.
<modernalgebra> haha
<HaloOfTheSun> oh, I'm sure you'll come up with something just perfect. you always know how to make a man feel special!
<HaloOfTheSun> tee hee
<yuyubabe> I would like to catch the flowers
<HaloOfTheSun> I don't think that will be a problem
<HaloOfTheSun> you're the only single girl here
<Pastor> Halo, do you take modern to be your assiticator? To be your one and only help-mate for all the days of your RMRK?
<yuyubabe> \o/
<HaloOfTheSun> what's an assiticator
<HaloOfTheSun> is that like
<yuyubabe> \ o/
<HaloOfTheSun> an ass calculator
<Pastor> exactly
<HaloOfTheSun> oh
<HaloOfTheSun> then I do
<modernalgebra> haha, I thought you weren't going to tell anyone about that
<modernalgebra> How does she know about that!
<Pastor> and modern do you take Halo to be your assiticator? To be your one and only help-mate for all the days of your RMRK?
<HaloOfTheSun> :o
<modernalgebra> As if there was ever anybody else. Of course I do!
* HaloOfTheSun blushes
<yuyubabe> Is it party time, yet? 8]
<Pastor> Then by the power vested in my by the interwebs and my Mom status, I now pronounce you assiticator and assiticated.  You may kiss.
<Pastor> :D
<HaloOfTheSun> what
<HaloOfTheSun> whoa
<HaloOfTheSun> wait
<HaloOfTheSun> I aint like that
<HaloOfTheSun> whoa
<Pastor> lol
<modernalgebra> haha
<Pastor> ok then shake hands
<HaloOfTheSun> okay ._.
* HaloOfTheSun shakes modernalgebra's hand
<Pastor> Alright, everyone head over to modern's house
<Pastor> it's party time!
<yuyubabe> party time~ \o/
<HaloOfTheSun> wooooooooooooooooo
* HaloOfTheSun throws confetti everywhere
<modernalgebra> yaaaaay!

<yuyubabe> Oh, man. I'm still having a hard time thinking this is the real Modern Algebra. 8]

<modernalgebra> How do you know the real Modern Algebra exists? Perhaps there never was a Modern Algebra, and I am an imposter who created Modern Algebra as a fictitious personality to write scripts and eat tacos when I get full?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:02:54 AM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60
 :tpg:

And I missed all of that because the internet hates us today. :'(

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
we*
I think. I dunno. You're weird.

Rep:
Level 60
we*
I think. I dunno. You're weird.
Yes, I am, and we are. :V

(No correction on that one, though, I'm sad that I missed it. foad couldn't care less, Marc doesn't like chat rooms too much, and I haven't seen Sol around in weeks.)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
[15:25:10] <Acolyte> I had poppers today
[15:25:13] <Acolyte> five guys last night
[15:25:17] <Skanker> ...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
[22:34:46] <Elements> I have a question
[22:34:48] <Elements> for you all
[22:34:49] <Elements> tonight.
[22:34:49] <yuyubabe> I eat people for breakfast

Rep:
Level 97
[03:55:17] <Anski> you just transiently consumed a lot of dick cake
[03:55:18] <Malson> ...and?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Anski is the king of malapropisms.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I was under the impression transiently meant briefly.

As in malson consumed a lot of phallic cake in a short amount of time.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
I'm pretty sure that is what it means. :o

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It doesn't mean briefly in the sense of a recurring event. It means temporarily, as in a state that won't be reverted to. For example, the ice age was transient. Eating a piece of cake was not.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Ice ages reoccur :mad:
Spoiler for:
But you explained that really well. ;)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
But not the same one.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I don't think you could consider an Ice Age brief in any sense of the word. :o

Rep:
Level 97
You're all transiently dumb :mad:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I have never considered ice age briefs. Not even transiently.