RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
IRC Quotes And Chatlogs

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature SpaceFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
[01:42:18] <Irock> don't people who had sex changes always say "I always felt like a girl on the inside"
[01:42:20] <yuyubabe> yeah, well I did it before it was cool
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 06:45:05 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
<Malson> i am so much more than a strong an independent woman
<Malson> i am the greatest woman on the planet
<Malson> and don't you forget it
* Malson butt-struts away
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature SpaceFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
[02:24:31] <Malson> i just like watching that black lady twitch

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
<PacTim> considering the SHIT I'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS PAST MONTH
<PacTim> wouldn't that be PactIm
<DrMariah> :o
<Cygnus> Pactim will make your periods lighter and less frequent.
<DrMariah> SWEET!
<yuyuDeanna> ohh...
<yuyuDeanna> ohgawd...
<PacTim> yay
<PacTim> 18:14 Cygnus will make your periods lighter and less frequent.
<yuyuDeanna> *PacTim gets bought by women across the globe for $8.99*
<ChrisMalsonDotCom> i've been looking for something to ease my menstrual cramps
<PacTim> bitch please
<PacTim> recommended retail price is $4.99
<PacTim> USD
<PacTim> which is like
<PacTim> 4.93 AUD 8)
<DrMariah> *PacTim becomes more popular then Midol*
<yuyuDeanna> I will bitch if I don't get my PacTim
<yuyuDeanna> kthnx
<DrMariah> xD
<PacTim> actually no
<PacTim> it's will make your periods lighter and less frequent.
<PacTim> yes.
<yuyuDeanna> oh... well
<PacTim> it seems i forgot to copy something
<yuyuDeanna> I'm taking my buissness elsewhere :mad:

--Smashing--
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 09:20:27 AM by yuyubabe »

Rep:
Level 97
[23:43:29] <Cygnus> Halo, I thought of you the other day when part of my sandwich was soggy

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
<Pacman> : YUYUBABE IS A COUGAR
<Pacman> : SPREAD IT
<DrMc> : YUYUBABE IS A COUGAR
<yuyubabe> : that should be at the top too :mad:
<threeofspades> : COUGAR!!!
<DrMc> : SPREAD IT
<yuyubabe> : I am not D:
なんでやねん

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Uh, everyone already knows about that. Check the sewers.

Rep:
Level 97
THAT IS SOOOOOOO LAST MONTH

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Yeah, I've been a cougar for far too long, chipper. It's a distressed lifestyle, I tell ya. ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I can't even remember how that started :|
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
Because you seduced her with your expensive fake mustache without telling her you were underage. Jerk. :mad:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero

Rep:
Level 97
[04:43:49] <AbsoluteIces> Someone should make a 'post your baby picture' thread.
[04:44:00] <AbsoluteIces> I'm curious what Irock looks like when he was a baby. c:
[04:44:22] <AbsoluteIces> Don't tell me you aren't a bit curious? D:
[04:44:32] <AbsoluteIces> or maybe Anski's baby picture.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was about to post that :mad:
I think I will in spoilers anyways because I feel like the DP3 lines should be included. 8)

Why are you so swift, Halo? :mad: :P

Spoiler for:
<AbsoluteIces> Someone should make a 'post your baby picture' thread.
<AbsoluteIces> I'm curious what Irock looks like when he was a baby. c:
<DP3> WTF
<DP3> :c
<AbsoluteIces> Don't tell me you aren't a bit curious? D:
<AbsoluteIces> or maybe Anski's baby picture.
<AbsoluteIces> Owyeah.
<DP3> ......... Dude ..........
<AbsoluteIces> more -rep, hooray!
<DP3> Have you got some sort of weird fetish you think you should tell us?
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Why are you so swift, Halo? :mad: :P

Why are you so slow, yuyu? :mad: :P Our posts were 3 minutes apart. It doesn't take that long :mad:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
21:24   AbsoluteIces   Im the center of attention atm, but I'm getting bashed for it. xD

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
<LadyJ> pfft, you need a swift kick in the pants
<Irock> as long as I can take them off first
<Irock> be my guest
* LadyJ rolls her eyes

Irock reached a whole new level of creepy o.o

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
lol I meant I was going to take off my pants so when you kick them it wouldn't hurt. :ghost:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
(9:33:00 PM) Nightwolf: twelve year olds are easier than eleven year olds but harder than thirteen year olds

Rep:
Level 97
[22:33:22] <Nightwolf> twelve year olds are easier than eleven year olds but harder than thirteen year olds

I hate you, sword :mad:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 03:38:06 AM by HaloOfTheSun »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Boredom led to this monstrosity. Prepare uranus for a magical story, involving many RMRK members - wrought mostly from madness imagination.

<threeofspades> we could play a game
<threeofspades> so we start a story
<threeofspades> we each say one sentence

Irock's Unusual Day
by threeofspades, yuyubabe, & HaloOfTheSun~

Spoiler for:
<threeofspades> --there once was a majestic hedghog--
<yuyubabe> --named lumbermechovertyesper--
<HaloOfTheSun> --one day lumbermechovertyesper met a duck--
<threeofspades> --the duck wanted some grapes--
<yuyubabe> --so the duck robbed a bank for some coin to buy grapes with--
<HaloOfTheSun> --the duck bought sooo many freaking grapes--
<threeofspades> --As it turned out lumbermechovertyesper was a cop!--
<yuyubabe> --so lumbermechovertyesper was forced to arrest his dear duck friend--
<HaloOfTheSun> --but the duck managed to escape--
<threeofspades> --One night the duck and lumbermechovertyesper met in secret to discuss what had happened to their friendship.--
<yuyubabe> --This led to a love affair, and the duck soon realized he (yes, he) was pregnant--
<HaloOfTheSun> --Obviously this came as a great surprise to lumbermechovertyesper, as he had never impregnated a male before--
<threeofspades> --Now lumbermechovertyesper and his duck lover had serious issues to resolve, after all how could lumbermechovertyesper ever be a cop again?--
<yuyubabe> --lumbermechovertyesper and duck were undergoing some rough times. not only that, but duck was having a really bad canker sore that week--
<HaloOfTheSun> --lumbermechovertyesper really did love the duck, whose name was Irock by the way, but he couldn't face the ridicule from his peers for what he had done--
<threeofspades> --Now came the day they had been dreading for so long; the babies arrival!--
<yuyubabe> --Anski, having been to medical school, chose to deliver the baby for Irock. He called him an idiot for not using birth control pills, but helped him once he saw how much the contractions caused Irock pain--
<HaloOfTheSun> --lumbermechovertyesper and Irock decided to name their baby DrSword, because it cried a lot--
<threeofspades> --Things got even worse when DrSword's gradmother yuyubabe came by--
<yuyubabe> --She saw that her grandson was growing up to be a pirate who pillaged women and raped villages. yuyubabe was ashamed--
<HaloOfTheSun> --Not only that, but DrSword had a tendency to grab butts.--
<threeofspades> --Yuyubabe decided it would be better to take the child away from Irock and lumbermechovertyesper to raise it properly; without butt grabbing--
<yuyubabe> --However, the child instead grabbed her butt - LIKE ALWAYS. So, she gave him to Pacman. She said, in a ghetto black lady tone, "Pac will straighten dis boy out"--
<HaloOfTheSun> --Pacman, being a dirty Australian, knew nothing about properly raising a half-hedgehog, half-duck child.--
<threeofspades> --But Pacman was determined to raise the chid right, until it started to cry and then he threw it away.--
<yuyubabe> --DrSword began to mutate into a superhuman from the trash around him. He arose shortly after, with super powers. He swore he would get revenge on those who caused him harm--
<HaloOfTheSun> --He went into the trash DrSword, but emerged DrGrabass, and his first destination: Texas--
<threeofspades> --DrSword arrived at Texas and made the mistake of grabbing ass, for he did not know that in Texas guns were everywhere!--
<yuyubabe> --Out of fucking nowhere, threeofspades appears with Desert Eagle and fixes her sights on Dr. Grabass. Before she can land a shot, yuyubabe grabs the gun from her, saying, "Thou shall not harm my grandson! For he is my own flesh and blood, kin, and it matters not what he has done!"--
<HaloOfTheSun> --So DrGrabass, threeofspades, and yuyubabe are all in a Mexican standoff, each waiting for the others to make a move.--
<threeofspades> --"You know not how much his insanity grows," threeofspades said to yuyubabe, hoping she would realize the worlds torment.--
<yuyubabe> --A droplet of sweat rolls down yuyubabe's cheek. Or perhaps it was a tear. Nope, wait. It was a tear. yuyubabe had something in her eye. shaking this off, she decides to call a buddy of hers, Halo, to mediate the situation using his lawyer legal powers--
<HaloOfTheSun> --Halo walked over to DrGrabass, being sure to keep his butt out of arms reach the entire time.--
<threeofspades> --Halo began to recite some strange form of Latin law language that was foreign to who heard, but something had started to change in DrGrabass.--
<yuyubabe> --Suddenly, DrGrabass' own buttox started to merge in shape. Devastated, he turned to a mirror and saw that his own booty formed the face of charlie sheen--
<HaloOfTheSun> --Halo saw what was happening to Sword's butt and knew there was only one way out. Gradually Halo's butt became... Ghost Dog!"--
<threeofspades> --Ghost dog had taken over DrGrabass and began to drain the urge to grab all butts, for only he could be the world's greatest villain!--
<yuyubabe> --Dr.Grabass fell to the floor, weakened. He suddenly revealed that he is actually a phoenix, and was revived into another form...--
HaloOfTheSun> --Suddenly, DrGrabass became... Ghost Cat: Ghost Dog's mortal and sworn enemy! Moew!--
<threeofspades> --Ghost Dog and Ghost Cat began an epic super smash brothers brawl style of combat and Ghost Dog summoned Bowser to destroy the all mighty Ghost Cat!--
<yuyubabe> --Suddenly, the lunch bells ring. Ghost Dog and Ghost Cat are terribly hungry, so they return home to feast on souls. Our attention is brought back to Irock, who is having another baby :mad:--
<HaloOfTheSun> --This time the father (mother?) of Irock's child is not lumberboxsmittyjensen, but is actually none other than the nefarious Pacman!--

………………

(<HaloOfTheSun> also I forgot the hedgehog's name
<HaloOfTheSun> so now it's lumberboxsmittyjensen)

……………..

<threeofspades> --Pacman was worried that he may accidentally throw this child into the trash and cause a horrible mutant that grabs asses to he decided to duct tape the child to his back--
<yuyubabe> --Pacman lovingly named the child "Roph" and raised him to become ruler of the world someday. Roph quickly grew in intellegence. By time he was 3 years old, he was teaching mathmatical annuities. But who cares. He was instead fixed on ruling the world--
<HaloOfTheSun> --Roph's first step in total world domination was to create a forum for RPG Maker users known as rmrk.net - this was obviously not a smart move, especially for someone teaching mathematical annuities at age 3.--
<threeofspades> --Except his plan to bring about world domination was halted when he realized he could not make an army out of the sorry wretches that joined the forum, for even mindless slaves needed some brains...--
<yuyubabe> --However, Roph began to find something quite odd was happening to his forum. Musicians... everywhere! He grinned wickedly, "music... yes, music! That's how I will take over the world..." We've all seen the hit stars. We know what music can do. And so does Roph. With this, he closes the window curtain to his war chambers and begins to sketch out the most diabolical plan known to the internet.--
<yuyubabe> --THE END--
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
 :o

Wow. I think my brain just turned into vanilla pudding. That was awesome.

Rep:
Level 60
:o

Wow. I think my brain just turned into vanilla pudding. That was awesome.
So awesome that we bookmarked this page. Seriously.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I take the full blame for the initial weirdness. :V
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]