RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
No problem, it seems like you have a work load as it is. Im gonna finish Shaow's charset later on today after school. And His battler set aswell

EDIT: here is Shadow's charset 80% complete

EDIT 2: here is Shadow's charset 100% completed

As well as the charset to import into the RPG Maker(One above is just to show who to credit)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 07:54:09 AM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks, I just finished most of the monster's I'm going to use in the demo and now I'm going to try and get the 2nd map the mapper made (I'll update the "Team Mambers" soon) working.

~Winged

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I'd like to also test the battle system if you still need people.  Also, very nice work Chaos.  Simply amazing.

Rep:
Level 87
I can't wait!!!!! XD

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Well I hope you can wait 2-3 days  ;D

Jalkson, it'd be great for you to help you with yet another task.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Thank you, it took me a while to find that body sprite becase it supposedly an Extended Job Class in Ragnarok and not many sites had it. But ya, I tried my best to get all the sprites aligned correctly on the template before I finishe it. If you see any error just tell me and I will try to fix them.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
Yea, if I remember right, that's the gunner sprite.  Which is one of the newest characters in RO.  It's been a while since I've played though.  Winged, I'll help with anything I can, mapping is fairly simple so that doesn't take me much time at all.  I love how the battle system looks, so I'm sure I'll enjoy testing it.  I want to thank YOU for the opportunity to help.  ;8

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks a lot, this means a lot  :tpg:

I'm hoping to get the active time bit of the battle system sent to me by our old friend Darklord which I contacted in .org, he should be able to trust me I guess, but if he doesn't end up doing it I'll leave that bit out I guess....

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
BUMP  ;8

I'm gonna send out the test message to everyone so the demo has to be delayed about 5-9 hours. No more testers required and also, here's how I want the report setup....

Alright, I want you all to cover these main levels, 1-5, 6-10, 11-20 and if you want, 21-30. I want you all to keep simple notes in Microsoft Word (or any other word processor) and tell me how many potions were used and the difficulty (easy, normal, hard). Thats all I expect and it should only take about 30 mins MAX to do. If you find any trouble please PM me or reply in my game thread.

P.S My internet on my laptop isn't working so I need to use my sister's computer when I get the chance.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Nice, looking forward to it. :]

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alright, PMs are not officially CLOSED, here is the finally selection for the demo testing.

1. Nouman
2. Nightwolf
3. landofshadows
4. Shadowknight4
5. Horror BN
6. ChaosSpartan28
7. Jalkson
8. Mexneto [V.I.P, optional report]
[Total: 8]

Please note, the demo is for monster difficulty and not all sprites are made to the final game quality. If you are having any issues, please PM me because I had to rush to demo due to social life events. The active time battle system isn't running so this will not be included in this demo, maybe in the future demo however. Thanks for you're time, uploading is at 45%  ;8

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
well, I couldnt see any font so I will list them by their appropriate sprites that represented them on the manuverable field. I was only lvl 1

010-Lancer02 - Easiest battle, no potions needed
016-Thief06 - Second easiest, after wards used 2 potions to fully heal myself
035-Mage03 - Medium, there was 4 bats that took a while to get through but only needed a potion after the battle.
022-Hunter03 - Third easiest, though the wolf did damge it only took me two hits to kill it
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 08:27:25 PM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
I also couldn't see any fonts, it was fun still though.  Sorry if this comes out weird, I pasted it directly from Notepad. xD

Easiest-Hardest.

Level      Battle Outcome

Spore:        1-5       One potion used.
         6+      One potion sometimes for full heal.

P.Spore    1-5          Death.
      6-10      One potion used after battle.
      11+      0-1 Potion once in a while.

Wolf/Dog   1-5         Death.
       6-10      Occasion Death,2 Potions after battle for full heal.
       11+      2-3 Potions used.

Drainliar?  1-5          Death
      6-10      Death or close to it.
      11+      2 Potions for full heal.

I played it until I was level 22

The battles weren't too hard. 

I have to say though, that mapper of yours is awesome.  ::)

*Note to ChaosSpartan*

The sprites looked awesome, great job.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 03:16:00 PM by Jalkson »

Rep:
Level 87
I hope I understood your report making guidelines well. This is what data I collected.

Lancer
battle 1.
2 mushrooms
Minimum lvl beaten: 1, no potions
Difficulty: easy

battle 2.
3 mushrooms

battle 3.
2 mushrooms 1 p.mushroom

Mage
battle 1.
4 bats
Minimum lvl beaten: 6, 3 potions
Difficulty: hard on lvl 6

battle 2.
3 Slime thingies
Dufficulty: very easy
Special note:
They couldn’t hit me at all…

Hunter
battle 1.
1 wolf
Minimum lvl beaten: 3, no potions
Difficulty: normal

battle 2.
Sand thingies
Difficulty: very easy
Special note:
They couldn’t hit me at all…

battle 3.
3 wolves
Minimum lvl beaten: 16, 1 potion
Difficulty: normal on lvl 16. lower is hard

Thief
2 p.mushrooms
Minimum lvl beaten: 3, no potions

If anything is not clear or missing, tell me and I will repair the problem.
to bad there wasn't any tekst. made it difficult to understand.

Rep:
Level 88
There was more than just the four battles? x_X  Maybe I need the font. xD

Rep:
Level 87
by coincidence I discovered that. I saw there were choices with those people so I tryed them.  :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
There are choices? x_X  Hahaha, sorry Winged, I did a horrible job then.  ::)

Rep:
Level 88

There are choices? x_X  Hahaha, sorry Winged, I did a horrible job then.  Although, it would be a lot easier with the font file. *Hint Hint* ::)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 10:06:33 PM by Jalkson »

Rep:
Level 87
oh, I forgot. I loved every second of playing it!! Great spriting ChaosSpartan28 and nice music Winged.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Lol, the sprites used in the demo were not by me. The Shadow/Scar charset is made by me though. I am still working on the Battler sheet for Shadow/Scar. I do have one thing to ask Winged,

"Could I edit the sprite sheets you used?"

The animation they have when not moving is not aligned meaning they will be in one spot and then next sprite shows them somewhere a little further from the actual postion.

Just want to help.
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks a lot guys! I'm so glad some of you finished so quickly. Also, it'd be great if you could fix them chaos, I'll put them up on imageshack later.

EDIT: Crap I forgot to change the font. Sorry, but if you want I could fix that and make another demo. I could even fix up some other stuff (I forgot to make stronger potions and make magic attacks stronger ><")

~Winged
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 03:03:38 AM by Winged »

Rep:
Level 88
That would be awesome, I'd rather play the demo with the fonts, that way I can give you much more accurate/helpful feedback.

Rep:
Level 87
Sounds good. I´ll look forward to it.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alright, I'm uploading it now on rapidshare. I've also modified some stuff and to make things more easy I put the NPC closer to the starting point. WOW. Also, I'm gonna host the battlers on imageshack tomorrow because I forgot to put it on my USB today (I'm not using my laptop).

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I received the new demo just now,  I'll give it a test, and probably report back to you tomorrow.  Thanks for the fixed one. xP

Edit:  From the quick play I just did, I can tell you.  The lvl 5 boss is way too hard.  At LVL 99.  I couldn't hit him, I had to use skills.  The lvl 10 boss, wasn't as bad, but still only very little damage, the battle song played at least two times while fighting her.  The level 20 wasn't bad, and the level 30 was the easiest. xP

Lvl 1 monsters, were fairly easy, the 1 fungus 2 mushroom combo was a bit difficult, had to use a potion during battle, but it wasn't too hard.

Lvl 5 were harder than they should be, I died if I attempted them at lvl 5. 

I'll get to the rest, and much better feedback, tomorrow. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 04:04:53 AM by Jalkson »