RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Topic Thread:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,6869.0.html
OR

Hello everyone, how are you all doing? [^^]

I'm looking for a few team members to help with my game, here are a few requirements if you choose to help out.

Animator
Spoiler for:
I suck at animating so thats why I'd need someone to put animations together and also suggest way to improve any animation in the game. They need to have more than 100 posts and also submit 1 or more sample(s) of their work. A reputation more than 10 is also required.

Putting Sprites Together People
Spoiler for:
I need help with putting Ragnarok Online graphics together for battlers and charsets. The job is to get bits and pieces of sprites together to make a battler and charset (pieces include body, head and accessories). A minimum of 100 posts are required and a reputation more than 10.

Thankyou for your time, comments always boast my attitude towards my game ^^

Note: We have enough mappers now [^^]b

~Winged
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 12:33:39 PM by Winged »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Theres one person on my list...

Alright, heres a bit more info on how it works...

You test the battle sheets, character sheets and battle system and tell me if there are any "glitches" here. The link to the demo will be PMed, after testing results are over I'll release a "re-mastered" battle demo for everyone and yes, you go into the credits  ;D

~Winged

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I know im a newb but may I help test?
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
When you release it, message me. I might be out for vacation so I don't want to say YES and then let you down. But if im home and you mesage me I will surely help you out/
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I know im a newb but may I help test?

Sure, as long as you asked, your in

When you release it, message me. I might be out for vacation so I don't want to say YES and then let you down. But if im home and you mesage me I will surely help you out/

No probs, I'v had this sorta problem before, it was fine.

LIST:

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
if you need more im fourth in your list

~nightwolf
Arlen is hot.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
And me... I will be glad to help test

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

<3
Rep:
Level 90
1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows

update  ;D

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alright, for those who didn't know I didn't they the time to put the finishing touches on the demo because my notebook is under repairs. It is estimated testing will resume early next year. Soory for any inconveniance.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I wanna test, pretty please :)

Rep:
Level 88
id love to test it out too if poss!
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby (1937 - )

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Sure

LIST UPDATE

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alright, so far I have...

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9

New condition of testing added! Tester must spend more than 4 minutes playing. Although I do not have a camera spying on you at all times, this is a time where trust comes in.

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HAHA! 4 Minutes? If someone walks really slow and all, or lags, then this would be a easy job.
And you never know which tester is actually going to test it, or just say "Downloaded, played, good"
And you dunno how much time they'll play too lol.

Spose you should take out the conditions lol.
You look very keen to get it out, how's the progress?
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
wakka wakka wakka
i want to help

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It's hard for me to get people to test my game because once they hear its my first game they run off. Anyway, List update

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9
9. ferret522

UPDATE:

1.The stupid person fixing my laptop who I haven't even met before was on vacation and he hasn't come back yet. My dad has been saying "Next week" for 4 months and I'm bloody pissed! Grrrrr!

2. The demo will be increased to a limit of about 5 mins. You will take 1 screen shot of every battle and I will add the name changing event so I can tell if you just took someone else's  screen. You will set your name to your forum name.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
The light in the middle of a night
Count me in... 4 minutes wont be a problem... I would rather say that i will play atleast 8 or such... So i'll help too... :huge:
I'm a multitasker!
Projects:
Project Nakabi: Dark Killer, and The Dark Clock

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alrighty, thanks for offerin! And thank you you for such a great attitude while offering your help. "I'll help" in one post just doesn't give the greatest impression that the particular someone will help.

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9
9. ferret522
10. Green Dragon

Rep:
Level 88
The light in the middle of a night
Well you don't need to thank me... That's just how i am...:D
I'm always happy to help... ;)
I'm a multitasker!
Projects:
Project Nakabi: Dark Killer, and The Dark Clock

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
If your still looking for some more testers i'll be glad to help out
Current Projects
Eternal Nightmare - 10% complete

Learn your vowels - A E I Owned U

wakka wakka wakka
when u sending the demo?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alrighty, thanks for offerin! And thank you you for such a great attitude while offering your help. "I'll help" in one post just doesn't give the greatest impression that the particular someone will help.

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9
9. ferret522
10. Green Dragon
11. Mystic_Being

The demo will be out as soon as the repairman (or woman) finds the battery thats right for my notebook.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I'll help. I'm a spriter so sprite mistakes and whatnot are my specialty...

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Ooo, count me in. I love testing, and I love spending alot of time on demos.
;D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9
9. ferret522
10. Green Dragon
11. Mystic_Being
12. Zeph
13. Irockman1

Thank you for offerin your help.  ;D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Yeah, if theres room i'll help ya
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Haha Winged, you're just too polite.

Ferret, Torono, i think most of them are gone/forgotten about this project and arent willing to help.

You should pm them, if you dont get a reply, then what I'm saying is like totally true.

Anyways if you need help in anything else, you can ask me

@_@
Arlen is hot.

wakka wakka wakka
who u saying forgotten about this project i am a big mario fan so i would never abandon a mario and also im working on making my mario the best it could be but i am using the basic 2k3 so it won't be as great as it could be in xp but im gonna do the best i can to makw it good

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
okay sorry, but some people may ^_^

okay maybe not

IM WRONG NOOO ;-;
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, everyone makes mistakes Wolfy. I should be saying sorry because of the long delay. I'm glad to have these people who bother reading this topic.

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9
9. ferret522
10. Green Dragon
11. Mystic_Being
12. Zeph
13. Irockman1
14. Morris Lawry

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So, when exactly is this whole thing starting?
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Its not up to me, its up the the repairman. When he finds a new battery thing, my notebook will be back and reading with all my files ready to roll

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
notebook ?_?
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Another word for a laptop  ;D

~Winged

wakka wakka wakka
how long was it since the guy was suppost to get the battery?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Since like 3 weeks before Christmas in 2006  :tpg:

I'm gonna ask my dad (or in cheesy games, father) for that guys number and ask about my laptop cause this is ridiculous, we've already paid him and all he has done is said my laptop needs a new battery! My dad's English isn't so good, and I'm the only one in the family who knows my laptop like the back of my hand so I really should of done this after a month.

~Winged

wakka wakka wakka
it woud have been better to just buy a new battery instead of relying on someone else

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You;re right, but she's 12, very much like me ;-;,. and doesnt know how to fit a batery.

ATLEAST I DONT.

BUT i"M ALWAYS A DIFFERENT CASE .
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It wasn't JUST the battery, it was also the AC power port...thingy...I think thats what it's called. Anyway, the guy said he got it fixed and he'll deliver it to my Dad of Friday.

~Winged

wakka wakka wakka
wow he must have forgttten all about it  :tpg:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, yea he took like a one month vacation and hasn't contacted us until last week. Lets hope there are no more delays... *fingers crossed*

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I jinxed it  :tpg:

It seems that the guy needed a specific battery replacement (not like just the battery, the actual port where you charge it, he got one of some brand when actually, he needed an Acer one  :tpg:

~Winged

wakka wakka wakka
lol ok so how much did u guys pay this guy?

Rep:
Level 87
where do i sign?... on the dotted line?

Rep:
Level 87
I will gladly test this battle system.
Current Game: "The Burning Lands"

<3
Rep:
Level 90
1. Thankyou for testing

2. We paied him $150 to order the replacement and and extra $50 for the "work" he is doing

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9
9. ferret522
10. Green Dragon
11. Mystic_Being
12. Zeph
13. Irockman1
14. Morris Lawry
15. Reaper (I think)
16. TheInfernalOne

~Winged

wakka wakka wakka
lol thats funny the 50$ must have been for his vacation :tpg:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Ahh all well, it might be a fact that my game wasn't meant to be  :-\

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Guess what guys, I got my laptop back! ^_^

All the work I need to do now is re-format my computer and set up my internet again. And if I want a high quality demo, I'd have to start from scratch which would only take about 4 hours since I have 1/2 of the resources. I might also include an art style preview and maybe even the opening so far (which isn't on the computer right now cause I haven't gotten the chance to scan it in.

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
UPDATE:

Well its official, its going to public, no more lists but I do expect the people who signed up to give a report, while the others can see how crappy my name making and mapping is.

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
BUMP

I need some people to help meh (Refer to the first post for more details)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
I'm a noob on this forum, so I don't know the procedures of recruitment,but I give it a try.
Can I be one of the testers? I'm very thurough with RPG's and I can give you a full report on what I find and think and did.
If I did something wrong just now please tell me or pm me...

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think you'd be fine, welcome in!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Yay :D
So what should I do now? Where or when do I get what I need?

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I would like to test your demo out. This sounds promising and with Ragnarok sprites and battlers the graphics are gonna be great.
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hopefully when I get ATLEAST 2 playable character sheets the demo will be good enough for actually play. 2 days BEFORE the demo is released there will be a test message sent to every tester who signed up. If they don't reply within 2 days they will not get the download link sent to them. Please don't share the download link without my permission guys =D

Also, whoever doesn't have enough posts/rep can message me and privately organize a "try out session" which includes questions asked my meh  ;8

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
I don't get it anymore. I don't know what your minimum requirements are with posts/rep, but I'm pretty sure I don't meet them... so will I stil get the link or do I have to do something else first? ???

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Testers don't have a requirement, the requirements were for my slav- I mean helpers

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
wait, so you need charcter sheets as in th 16 poses(4 moving left,4 moving right, 4 moving down, 4 moving up)? Im not sure if you saw this before:

if you have then what is it you need, like attaching heads or something? Making the sheet outta them? I could help.

Edit: I took down the link so just incase
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 04:31:34 PM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
That'd be great and yes, I've used that site but then switched to downloading the whole package and then deleting unwanted ones. It'd be great if you could help, how much do you think you can do??

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
 I have worked with sprites before like attaching body parts to a main body. So basically I could help you out with these. Tell me what you need and I see what I can do
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hmm..do you mind doing 2 charsets and seeing how your initiative skills are I might ask you to make BATTLERS (don don don)

If you look into my game topic, you'll see a character named "Shadow". Please do him as for I do not have any time to spare cause I'm TRYING working on battlers.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Ok, but could you give me the name of the parts you used(IE:what head gear, player class,etc) that way I can stary soon. Also you want side view and walkig character sets?

Edit: NVM about the parts and here you go

I still need to know what you need me to do
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 03:18:02 AM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
That looks pretty right...nice job!

Anyway, I need the charset for him walking around (4up, 4down, 4left, 4right) do you think you can do that?

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
of course. I was just waiting for you to reply to tell me what you wanted. You said 2 charsets... Moving and fighting?
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Fighting is the more "advanced" one. What I mean by advanced is more copy and pasting. You'd normally need a template, but I'm happy with you putting them together. Have you got weapon sprites? If you do, Shadow Uses a sword, any sword would be fine apart from a Katar, thats Kairo's weapon. Anyway, I want you to follow this "formula" (the position of each pose). There are 4 frames in each pose btw.

THE GENERAL TEMPLATE POSES:
Pose #1 - READY (The battler is typically bobbing around)
Pose #2 - STRUCK (Shows him/her staggering backwards)
Pose #3 - CRITICAL (The battler is dangerouly low on health)
Pose #4 - BLOCK (The battler attempts to defend himself)
Pose #5 - RUSH! (The battler charges forward)
Pose #6 - RETREAT (The battler returns to formation)
Pose #7 - ATTACK (Shows the battler's melee attack move)
Pose #8 - ITEM (Shows the battler using an item or object)
Pose #9 - SKILL (Shows the battler... typically casting a spell)
Pose #10 - VICTORY (Shows the battler in a victory pose)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Yes I do have weapon sprites. As for your formula, do you want one pose of every angle?
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Facing left would be nice =D (Not FULL on left though, and also if you want a battler to work with I have a crap one as reference)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Sure. Im also working on your charset right now.
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thankyou so much, this means a lot  :tpg:

I've been looking at pixels all day and now everything I see is pixelated!  :tpg: :tpg:

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Could you post or pm the battler so I can check it out?

EDIT: Here is a 20% complete Shadow charset

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 05:55:11 AM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Here you go Winged

Edit of your Kairo Battler sheet

And my 40% complete Shadow charset

EDIT: sorry for the double post
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks so much! You have no idea what this means to me  :tpg:

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
No problem, it seems like you have a work load as it is. Im gonna finish Shaow's charset later on today after school. And His battler set aswell

EDIT: here is Shadow's charset 80% complete

EDIT 2: here is Shadow's charset 100% completed

As well as the charset to import into the RPG Maker(One above is just to show who to credit)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 07:54:09 AM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks, I just finished most of the monster's I'm going to use in the demo and now I'm going to try and get the 2nd map the mapper made (I'll update the "Team Mambers" soon) working.

~Winged

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I'd like to also test the battle system if you still need people.  Also, very nice work Chaos.  Simply amazing.

Rep:
Level 87
I can't wait!!!!! XD

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Well I hope you can wait 2-3 days  ;D

Jalkson, it'd be great for you to help you with yet another task.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Thank you, it took me a while to find that body sprite becase it supposedly an Extended Job Class in Ragnarok and not many sites had it. But ya, I tried my best to get all the sprites aligned correctly on the template before I finishe it. If you see any error just tell me and I will try to fix them.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
Yea, if I remember right, that's the gunner sprite.  Which is one of the newest characters in RO.  It's been a while since I've played though.  Winged, I'll help with anything I can, mapping is fairly simple so that doesn't take me much time at all.  I love how the battle system looks, so I'm sure I'll enjoy testing it.  I want to thank YOU for the opportunity to help.  ;8

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks a lot, this means a lot  :tpg:

I'm hoping to get the active time bit of the battle system sent to me by our old friend Darklord which I contacted in .org, he should be able to trust me I guess, but if he doesn't end up doing it I'll leave that bit out I guess....

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
BUMP  ;8

I'm gonna send out the test message to everyone so the demo has to be delayed about 5-9 hours. No more testers required and also, here's how I want the report setup....

Alright, I want you all to cover these main levels, 1-5, 6-10, 11-20 and if you want, 21-30. I want you all to keep simple notes in Microsoft Word (or any other word processor) and tell me how many potions were used and the difficulty (easy, normal, hard). Thats all I expect and it should only take about 30 mins MAX to do. If you find any trouble please PM me or reply in my game thread.

P.S My internet on my laptop isn't working so I need to use my sister's computer when I get the chance.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Nice, looking forward to it. :]

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alright, PMs are not officially CLOSED, here is the finally selection for the demo testing.

1. Nouman
2. Nightwolf
3. landofshadows
4. Shadowknight4
5. Horror BN
6. ChaosSpartan28
7. Jalkson
8. Mexneto [V.I.P, optional report]
[Total: 8]

Please note, the demo is for monster difficulty and not all sprites are made to the final game quality. If you are having any issues, please PM me because I had to rush to demo due to social life events. The active time battle system isn't running so this will not be included in this demo, maybe in the future demo however. Thanks for you're time, uploading is at 45%  ;8

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
well, I couldnt see any font so I will list them by their appropriate sprites that represented them on the manuverable field. I was only lvl 1

010-Lancer02 - Easiest battle, no potions needed
016-Thief06 - Second easiest, after wards used 2 potions to fully heal myself
035-Mage03 - Medium, there was 4 bats that took a while to get through but only needed a potion after the battle.
022-Hunter03 - Third easiest, though the wolf did damge it only took me two hits to kill it
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 08:27:25 PM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
I also couldn't see any fonts, it was fun still though.  Sorry if this comes out weird, I pasted it directly from Notepad. xD

Easiest-Hardest.

Level      Battle Outcome

Spore:        1-5       One potion used.
         6+      One potion sometimes for full heal.

P.Spore    1-5          Death.
      6-10      One potion used after battle.
      11+      0-1 Potion once in a while.

Wolf/Dog   1-5         Death.
       6-10      Occasion Death,2 Potions after battle for full heal.
       11+      2-3 Potions used.

Drainliar?  1-5          Death
      6-10      Death or close to it.
      11+      2 Potions for full heal.

I played it until I was level 22

The battles weren't too hard. 

I have to say though, that mapper of yours is awesome.  ::)

*Note to ChaosSpartan*

The sprites looked awesome, great job.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 03:16:00 PM by Jalkson »

Rep:
Level 87
I hope I understood your report making guidelines well. This is what data I collected.

Lancer
battle 1.
2 mushrooms
Minimum lvl beaten: 1, no potions
Difficulty: easy

battle 2.
3 mushrooms

battle 3.
2 mushrooms 1 p.mushroom

Mage
battle 1.
4 bats
Minimum lvl beaten: 6, 3 potions
Difficulty: hard on lvl 6

battle 2.
3 Slime thingies
Dufficulty: very easy
Special note:
They couldn’t hit me at all…

Hunter
battle 1.
1 wolf
Minimum lvl beaten: 3, no potions
Difficulty: normal

battle 2.
Sand thingies
Difficulty: very easy
Special note:
They couldn’t hit me at all…

battle 3.
3 wolves
Minimum lvl beaten: 16, 1 potion
Difficulty: normal on lvl 16. lower is hard

Thief
2 p.mushrooms
Minimum lvl beaten: 3, no potions

If anything is not clear or missing, tell me and I will repair the problem.
to bad there wasn't any tekst. made it difficult to understand.

Rep:
Level 88
There was more than just the four battles? x_X  Maybe I need the font. xD

Rep:
Level 87
by coincidence I discovered that. I saw there were choices with those people so I tryed them.  :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
There are choices? x_X  Hahaha, sorry Winged, I did a horrible job then.  ::)

Rep:
Level 88

There are choices? x_X  Hahaha, sorry Winged, I did a horrible job then.  Although, it would be a lot easier with the font file. *Hint Hint* ::)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 10:06:33 PM by Jalkson »

Rep:
Level 87
oh, I forgot. I loved every second of playing it!! Great spriting ChaosSpartan28 and nice music Winged.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Lol, the sprites used in the demo were not by me. The Shadow/Scar charset is made by me though. I am still working on the Battler sheet for Shadow/Scar. I do have one thing to ask Winged,

"Could I edit the sprite sheets you used?"

The animation they have when not moving is not aligned meaning they will be in one spot and then next sprite shows them somewhere a little further from the actual postion.

Just want to help.
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks a lot guys! I'm so glad some of you finished so quickly. Also, it'd be great if you could fix them chaos, I'll put them up on imageshack later.

EDIT: Crap I forgot to change the font. Sorry, but if you want I could fix that and make another demo. I could even fix up some other stuff (I forgot to make stronger potions and make magic attacks stronger ><")

~Winged
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 03:03:38 AM by Winged »

Rep:
Level 88
That would be awesome, I'd rather play the demo with the fonts, that way I can give you much more accurate/helpful feedback.

Rep:
Level 87
Sounds good. I´ll look forward to it.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alright, I'm uploading it now on rapidshare. I've also modified some stuff and to make things more easy I put the NPC closer to the starting point. WOW. Also, I'm gonna host the battlers on imageshack tomorrow because I forgot to put it on my USB today (I'm not using my laptop).

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I received the new demo just now,  I'll give it a test, and probably report back to you tomorrow.  Thanks for the fixed one. xP

Edit:  From the quick play I just did, I can tell you.  The lvl 5 boss is way too hard.  At LVL 99.  I couldn't hit him, I had to use skills.  The lvl 10 boss, wasn't as bad, but still only very little damage, the battle song played at least two times while fighting her.  The level 20 wasn't bad, and the level 30 was the easiest. xP

Lvl 1 monsters, were fairly easy, the 1 fungus 2 mushroom combo was a bit difficult, had to use a potion during battle, but it wasn't too hard.

Lvl 5 were harder than they should be, I died if I attempted them at lvl 5. 

I'll get to the rest, and much better feedback, tomorrow. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 04:04:53 AM by Jalkson »

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Whoops, sorry, I kinda made the boss a bit too hard  ;8

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Just a tad. xP

Rep:
Level 87
Sorry, I'm not able to bring in my report till at least the end of the week. I'm on vacation now :s

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It's fine as long as it is within the month, I'm trying to take a break myself anyway =3

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alright everyone, I'm going to fix things up for a PUBLIC Battle Demo. Obviously the demo will me more updated but those to PRIVATE MESSAGE their report to me before the deadline will be included in the demo (Sorry for making some people do 2)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I just pmed you the battle demo feedback. 

I recieved an error while playing the demo though. 

I was fighting the bats(4), 1 was dead, 1 was injured to where it was laying on it's side.  I was low on hp, so I used a heal jar, the bats all attacked normally.  On my next turn I went to attack and this error popped up.

Hope you can get this fixed. xD

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think I'll have to ask someone because I think its one of the default scripts...

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
~BUMP~ I don't have everyone's reports, and also, Chaos, are you done with the battler? It's alright if you still need to work on it, I was just wondering  ;8

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I think that error I got was a random 1/1000 chance.  I tried to recreate it even, and nothing. xD  Sorry if it worried you.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Oh, no need to be sorry, I'm blaming RPG Maker XP

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
About the batlers Winged, I have been trying to make them with the sword, but since the body is "Gunslinger" he only has shooting positions. Swords in his hands look weird because he doesnt do and hand movements, he just points his  hands out.

So, do you want me to make him use the guns and you have to change his description?

or

do you want to recreate Shadow's look so that the body is meant for swords?
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Oh crap *hits head* I forgot about how he only has specific poses....guns are fine =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
lol np. I'll get to work on it
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks, I'm so sorry for changing my mind without notice ><"

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
How's everything coming along?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I'm almost done fixing a few things for the demo. I just need a few more reports =/

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Nice to know people volunteer for stuff, but don't commit to it.  ::)

Glad to know you're still working on it, I would hate to have this go to the abandoned section. :P

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think I'll leave out the other reports and wait for Chaos and his battler, most of the other things are done =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
winged if you need  a hand at all gimme a shout. will give anything a shot
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby (1937 - )

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Wow, really? In that case I'd be happy to boss you accept your helping hand =D

So tell me...what do you specialize? You know, what do you handle with ease?

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
jack of all trades, master of none lol. ive done a lot of writing and plot depth before. but I'm happy to help with icons for items, you know if you wanted something different. sprite editing (im ok not brill) mapping, testing. generally gimme a problem and i'll try solve it.

Bill Cosby (1937 - )

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hmm...have you heard about Ragnarok Online Sprites? I need help with the playable character/monster sprites.

Alright, if you know what they are, I need charsets and battler sheets [minkoff's animated battle system without "dead" animation] made out of them. I'll send over a few things if you think your ready.

I also need a bit of help with the story. I started on a rough script but I'm stuck in a few places

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
want them from basic or have you got the ones from ragnorok ,sp, that you want modding? which ever msn on skelter93@hotmail.com or email is best way to get in contact with me. also if you want to work over the plot at some point just gimme a shout

Bill Cosby (1937 - )

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alrighty, I hope to see you online soon. If not the I'll just keep posting here =P

~Winged

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alrighty, I'll zip up all the sprites I've got and send them to you both =]

~Winged

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
Need any minor help on anything?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
ok! And in what format? Like the basic template?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
@Cris: Hmm...animations are something I'm stuck on. If that's too much of a big deal, advertising will be better =D

@Andy/Mex: Yea, up, side, side down (or w/e)

Alright, I just finished hosting and now I'm gonna send the link to you both....=DDDDD

~Winged

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
I wanna test D:

Rep:
Level 88
dont forget to send me the stuff you want doing and a brief discription so i can get started

Bill Cosby (1937 - )

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Actually suiko, I'm giving you a choice to do what sprite first. Well....there are a few male sprites which are being used as the main characters sprite but erm...hey, what are the chances? ^^"

As for what you arr doing...I'll explain in the PM =P

@Cris: Sure, no problem =D I'll keep you in mind for the second demo...whenever that is...

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Im a really good mapper well at least my mom,sister,dad , and cousin thinks so
So Ill help :bean:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I guess I could send you some maps!

I'm pretty good with maps too.
Do you use PK edition or XP edition....?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Finally, more mappers =D

Anyway, time for an interview (Jalkson will know what I'm taking about)

I used to use legal but I was "forced" to switch back to PK because I reformatted my computer recently and my "friend" didn't give me the code (he bought it and we shared the code. It seemed to work fine =3)

~Winged

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ohh kay!

I'll start the interview when eve you're ready.

Rep:
Level 87
Oh anthony I use pk I always get an error with the original and sometimes its jappanese so yeah I use pk

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I use PK and XP.
Hmmm...I've never gotten an error with XP.

(Damn. I'm watching the X-Files, a creepy episode. (With the monsters that eat peoples organs, and the little kid that controls them)

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah this is the error:Failed to obtain a trial serial number from the nTitles server.
Whats the difference from  PK to xp anyway they look EXACTLY the same but xp gets error and pk doesnt

<3
Rep:
Level 90
PK gets the "G" (or was it "J"?) error. A capital "G"/"J" error in a message causes the game to crash

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I think it's the "J".  I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time. 

Oh NOEZ not the interview.

If I was you guys I'd quit now. :o

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The interview was sooooo much fun!!!

Winged made me laugh pretty hard with it!
Soo...I have a few cool maps if you want them. Desert and snowy mountains...

<3
Rep:
Level 90
The interview was sooooo much fun!!!

Winged made me laugh pretty hard with it!
Soo...I have a few cool maps if you want them. Desert and snowy mountains...

Glad you liked how I torture people =3

It'd be nice to see what your good with so I don't give you a request in an area you're not well in

~Winged

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Oh, yes of course!!!

I have uploaded a few maps I made!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
They were awesome!

I kinda broke my laptop (AGAIN) and this time I'm trying to get it fixed like...in less than a week so erm...bye! =P

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Im not good with ports so  Im making a ship

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I suggest you wait on any maps??? Because I'm making my cell-shaded tile sets for Winged.
But they should be all in the same spot. (The tiles)

Rep:
Level 88
Im a very skilled mapper.
Lemme whip one up and I'll post it.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Guess what everyone, RPG_Gnome is gonna have to go through the...

I-N-T-E-R-V-I-E-W! (dun dun dun)

As for the ship, Jalkson made one already....but now I'm editing a China Town tileset and trying to find a good non-rtp port down ><"

~Winged

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
If you send them to me, I could see what I can do with "Cell-shading", if you have decided already.
You need to make up your mind!!!
:epic:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think the only ones which needs to me remade is the ship and ship-inner. I'll send them over right now =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Great but sumthings weird I thought you were your username is Vanessa and sir jake is Anthony but when I came on yesterday it said winged and sir Jake
And I dont get what you mean by send it in do you mean the game the ship and my ships gone to waste Ill just use it on my game even though noone posted anything for it in like 2 weeks
IF YOU WANT TO HELP ON MY GAME LOOK FOR FARMHOUSE IN THE RECRUITING AREA!

Rep:
Level 87
Heres my ship if you want it
(I attached it)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Ahh RTP ship I see...Jalkson used a custom one which Mex is re-making so I don't think they ship will be required. Thanks for the map though, if you use it in your game it'll be pretty good. Oh btw...you forgot to remove scripts xD

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
what scripts

<3
Rep:
Level 90
The HUD, Mini-map and all that. It was alright but I was just saying that to let you know most of the download were the scripts you left in and resources to go with them =]

~Winged

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I could help with mapping :)
I'll post an example of my work in a minute ;)

[EDIT]
Here you go, it's attached to the post
I like caves :D
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 10:07:58 PM by Rune »
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Yay, another mapper! Now I can give both minor maps and big maps to everyone to do =D

Thanks for the sample, it looks awesome! However, most maps I'm using are custom so it may require some working out when you get a request from me.

OMG GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?! Rune is gonna have an interview ^^

~Winged

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Aghh! Interview >.<;

*gets nervous*
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Oh, yeah, the tiles will be in the same spot as the RTP tiles.

Although, I'm making two types of grass. And the second one will be at the bottom of the tileset, so it doesn't mess up the other tile places.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I could fix it up, it's only the grass right? =D

Oh  btw, mind showing a sample of a finished one? =D

~Winged

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Tileset? Or tiles?

Well, I would, but they're on my pc that I just shut off.  :=:

I'll upload some tomorrow, k?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Tileset at work would be awesome. Tomorrow seems perfect, it'd cheer me up after taking my science test =P

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
is it to late to be a gametester?

your using sideview as a battle system?

can i try the battle system =)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
You're too late for private testing however I made a public testing demo which is available on the 1st post on the project thread ^^

With public "testing" you don't have to give your opinion PLUS you can bad mouth my "work" I've been doing after 3 "OMG I LOST ALL MY WORK!" and any months (I think...more than 3) of "MY NOTEBOOK IS BROKEN AND THE STUPID GUY HASN'T FIXED IT YET!"

P.S Dollmage, your avatar of the azn girl is so pretty! <3

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
You're too late for private testing however I made a public testing demo which is available on the 1st post on the project thread ^^

With public "testing" you don't have to give your opinion PLUS you can bad mouth my "work" I've been doing after 3 "OMG I LOST ALL MY WORK!" and any months (I think...more than 3) of "MY NOTEBOOK IS BROKEN AND THE STUPID GUY HASN'T FIXED IT YET!"

P.S Dollmage, your avatar of the azn girl is so pretty! <3

~Winged

realy she's my girl lol (i wish) she's a celebrity here in the phils. even though she's korean and she is very friendly and fun to be with =)

hope my gf wont read this post lol

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think she'd understand even if she did read it =P

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I think she'd understand even if she did read it =P

~Winged

lol winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Aww you changed your avatar =<

Btw, you have any comments about the "demo" apart from the fact you didn't know what the hell you were doing or you didn't play it? =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Crusader yes?

i played it hmm one thing i notice is that there is extra pixel when the character is on ready post

your using minkoff i assume

nice intro sound i love it :D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thankyou for you comment, I shall fix up that extra pixel ASAP ^^

Intro music was from Chrono Cross (I think) and I think it sounds so adorably sad as well ='D

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Sorry for the double post but I'd like to say I am sending requests one by one (mappers choose which one to do, order goes by joined date or convenience) and that HowlingWinds has taken the last slot for Major Mapper, lets congrats him [^^]

~Winged

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
How are you giving requests? PM? This topic? :P
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
PM. I just checked my PMs today and replied, by that time I was already late for school =P

~Winged