RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Topic Thread:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,6869.0.html
OR

Hello everyone, how are you all doing? [^^]

I'm looking for a few team members to help with my game, here are a few requirements if you choose to help out.

Animator
Spoiler for:
I suck at animating so thats why I'd need someone to put animations together and also suggest way to improve any animation in the game. They need to have more than 100 posts and also submit 1 or more sample(s) of their work. A reputation more than 10 is also required.

Putting Sprites Together People
Spoiler for:
I need help with putting Ragnarok Online graphics together for battlers and charsets. The job is to get bits and pieces of sprites together to make a battler and charset (pieces include body, head and accessories). A minimum of 100 posts are required and a reputation more than 10.

Thankyou for your time, comments always boast my attitude towards my game ^^

Note: We have enough mappers now [^^]b

~Winged
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 12:33:39 PM by Winged »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Theres one person on my list...

Alright, heres a bit more info on how it works...

You test the battle sheets, character sheets and battle system and tell me if there are any "glitches" here. The link to the demo will be PMed, after testing results are over I'll release a "re-mastered" battle demo for everyone and yes, you go into the credits  ;D

~Winged

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I know im a newb but may I help test?
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
When you release it, message me. I might be out for vacation so I don't want to say YES and then let you down. But if im home and you mesage me I will surely help you out/
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I know im a newb but may I help test?

Sure, as long as you asked, your in

When you release it, message me. I might be out for vacation so I don't want to say YES and then let you down. But if im home and you mesage me I will surely help you out/

No probs, I'v had this sorta problem before, it was fine.

LIST:

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
if you need more im fourth in your list

~nightwolf
Arlen is hot.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
And me... I will be glad to help test

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

<3
Rep:
Level 90
1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows

update  ;D

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alright, for those who didn't know I didn't they the time to put the finishing touches on the demo because my notebook is under repairs. It is estimated testing will resume early next year. Soory for any inconveniance.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I wanna test, pretty please :)

Rep:
Level 88
id love to test it out too if poss!
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby (1937 - )

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Sure

LIST UPDATE

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alright, so far I have...

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9

New condition of testing added! Tester must spend more than 4 minutes playing. Although I do not have a camera spying on you at all times, this is a time where trust comes in.

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HAHA! 4 Minutes? If someone walks really slow and all, or lags, then this would be a easy job.
And you never know which tester is actually going to test it, or just say "Downloaded, played, good"
And you dunno how much time they'll play too lol.

Spose you should take out the conditions lol.
You look very keen to get it out, how's the progress?
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
wakka wakka wakka
i want to help

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It's hard for me to get people to test my game because once they hear its my first game they run off. Anyway, List update

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9
9. ferret522

UPDATE:

1.The stupid person fixing my laptop who I haven't even met before was on vacation and he hasn't come back yet. My dad has been saying "Next week" for 4 months and I'm bloody pissed! Grrrrr!

2. The demo will be increased to a limit of about 5 mins. You will take 1 screen shot of every battle and I will add the name changing event so I can tell if you just took someone else's  screen. You will set your name to your forum name.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
The light in the middle of a night
Count me in... 4 minutes wont be a problem... I would rather say that i will play atleast 8 or such... So i'll help too... :huge:
I'm a multitasker!
Projects:
Project Nakabi: Dark Killer, and The Dark Clock

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alrighty, thanks for offerin! And thank you you for such a great attitude while offering your help. "I'll help" in one post just doesn't give the greatest impression that the particular someone will help.

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9
9. ferret522
10. Green Dragon

Rep:
Level 88
The light in the middle of a night
Well you don't need to thank me... That's just how i am...:D
I'm always happy to help... ;)
I'm a multitasker!
Projects:
Project Nakabi: Dark Killer, and The Dark Clock

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
If your still looking for some more testers i'll be glad to help out
Current Projects
Eternal Nightmare - 10% complete

Learn your vowels - A E I Owned U

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
wakka wakka wakka
when u sending the demo?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Alrighty, thanks for offerin! And thank you you for such a great attitude while offering your help. "I'll help" in one post just doesn't give the greatest impression that the particular someone will help.

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9
9. ferret522
10. Green Dragon
11. Mystic_Being

The demo will be out as soon as the repairman (or woman) finds the battery thats right for my notebook.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I'll help. I'm a spriter so sprite mistakes and whatnot are my specialty...