RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think the only ones which needs to me remade is the ship and ship-inner. I'll send them over right now =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Great but sumthings weird I thought you were your username is Vanessa and sir jake is Anthony but when I came on yesterday it said winged and sir Jake
And I dont get what you mean by send it in do you mean the game the ship and my ships gone to waste Ill just use it on my game even though noone posted anything for it in like 2 weeks
IF YOU WANT TO HELP ON MY GAME LOOK FOR FARMHOUSE IN THE RECRUITING AREA!

Rep:
Level 87
Heres my ship if you want it
(I attached it)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Ahh RTP ship I see...Jalkson used a custom one which Mex is re-making so I don't think they ship will be required. Thanks for the map though, if you use it in your game it'll be pretty good. Oh btw...you forgot to remove scripts xD

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
what scripts

<3
Rep:
Level 90
The HUD, Mini-map and all that. It was alright but I was just saying that to let you know most of the download were the scripts you left in and resources to go with them =]

~Winged

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I could help with mapping :)
I'll post an example of my work in a minute ;)

[EDIT]
Here you go, it's attached to the post
I like caves :D
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 10:07:58 PM by Rune »
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Yay, another mapper! Now I can give both minor maps and big maps to everyone to do =D

Thanks for the sample, it looks awesome! However, most maps I'm using are custom so it may require some working out when you get a request from me.

OMG GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?! Rune is gonna have an interview ^^

~Winged

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Aghh! Interview >.<;

*gets nervous*
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Oh, yeah, the tiles will be in the same spot as the RTP tiles.

Although, I'm making two types of grass. And the second one will be at the bottom of the tileset, so it doesn't mess up the other tile places.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I could fix it up, it's only the grass right? =D

Oh  btw, mind showing a sample of a finished one? =D

~Winged

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Tileset? Or tiles?

Well, I would, but they're on my pc that I just shut off.  :=:

I'll upload some tomorrow, k?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Tileset at work would be awesome. Tomorrow seems perfect, it'd cheer me up after taking my science test =P

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
is it to late to be a gametester?

your using sideview as a battle system?

can i try the battle system =)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
You're too late for private testing however I made a public testing demo which is available on the 1st post on the project thread ^^

With public "testing" you don't have to give your opinion PLUS you can bad mouth my "work" I've been doing after 3 "OMG I LOST ALL MY WORK!" and any months (I think...more than 3) of "MY NOTEBOOK IS BROKEN AND THE STUPID GUY HASN'T FIXED IT YET!"

P.S Dollmage, your avatar of the azn girl is so pretty! <3

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
You're too late for private testing however I made a public testing demo which is available on the 1st post on the project thread ^^

With public "testing" you don't have to give your opinion PLUS you can bad mouth my "work" I've been doing after 3 "OMG I LOST ALL MY WORK!" and any months (I think...more than 3) of "MY NOTEBOOK IS BROKEN AND THE STUPID GUY HASN'T FIXED IT YET!"

P.S Dollmage, your avatar of the azn girl is so pretty! <3

~Winged

realy she's my girl lol (i wish) she's a celebrity here in the phils. even though she's korean and she is very friendly and fun to be with =)

hope my gf wont read this post lol

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think she'd understand even if she did read it =P

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I think she'd understand even if she did read it =P

~Winged

lol winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Aww you changed your avatar =<

Btw, you have any comments about the "demo" apart from the fact you didn't know what the hell you were doing or you didn't play it? =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Crusader yes?

i played it hmm one thing i notice is that there is extra pixel when the character is on ready post

your using minkoff i assume

nice intro sound i love it :D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thankyou for you comment, I shall fix up that extra pixel ASAP ^^

Intro music was from Chrono Cross (I think) and I think it sounds so adorably sad as well ='D

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Sorry for the double post but I'd like to say I am sending requests one by one (mappers choose which one to do, order goes by joined date or convenience) and that HowlingWinds has taken the last slot for Major Mapper, lets congrats him [^^]

~Winged

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
How are you giving requests? PM? This topic? :P
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
PM. I just checked my PMs today and replied, by that time I was already late for school =P

~Winged