RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Ooo, count me in. I love testing, and I love spending alot of time on demos.
;D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9
9. ferret522
10. Green Dragon
11. Mystic_Being
12. Zeph
13. Irockman1

Thank you for offerin your help.  ;D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Yeah, if theres room i'll help ya
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Haha Winged, you're just too polite.

Ferret, Torono, i think most of them are gone/forgotten about this project and arent willing to help.

You should pm them, if you dont get a reply, then what I'm saying is like totally true.

Anyways if you need help in anything else, you can ask me

@_@
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
wakka wakka wakka
who u saying forgotten about this project i am a big mario fan so i would never abandon a mario and also im working on making my mario the best it could be but i am using the basic 2k3 so it won't be as great as it could be in xp but im gonna do the best i can to makw it good

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
okay sorry, but some people may ^_^

okay maybe not

IM WRONG NOOO ;-;
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, everyone makes mistakes Wolfy. I should be saying sorry because of the long delay. I'm glad to have these people who bother reading this topic.

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9
9. ferret522
10. Green Dragon
11. Mystic_Being
12. Zeph
13. Irockman1
14. Morris Lawry

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So, when exactly is this whole thing starting?
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Its not up to me, its up the the repairman. When he finds a new battery thing, my notebook will be back and reading with all my files ready to roll

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
notebook ?_?
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Another word for a laptop  ;D

~Winged

wakka wakka wakka
how long was it since the guy was suppost to get the battery?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Since like 3 weeks before Christmas in 2006  :tpg:

I'm gonna ask my dad (or in cheesy games, father) for that guys number and ask about my laptop cause this is ridiculous, we've already paid him and all he has done is said my laptop needs a new battery! My dad's English isn't so good, and I'm the only one in the family who knows my laptop like the back of my hand so I really should of done this after a month.

~Winged

wakka wakka wakka
it woud have been better to just buy a new battery instead of relying on someone else

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You;re right, but she's 12, very much like me ;-;,. and doesnt know how to fit a batery.

ATLEAST I DONT.

BUT i"M ALWAYS A DIFFERENT CASE .
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It wasn't JUST the battery, it was also the AC power port...thingy...I think thats what it's called. Anyway, the guy said he got it fixed and he'll deliver it to my Dad of Friday.

~Winged

wakka wakka wakka
wow he must have forgttten all about it  :tpg:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, yea he took like a one month vacation and hasn't contacted us until last week. Lets hope there are no more delays... *fingers crossed*

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I jinxed it  :tpg:

It seems that the guy needed a specific battery replacement (not like just the battery, the actual port where you charge it, he got one of some brand when actually, he needed an Acer one  :tpg:

~Winged

wakka wakka wakka
lol ok so how much did u guys pay this guy?

Rep:
Level 87
where do i sign?... on the dotted line?

Rep:
Level 87
I will gladly test this battle system.
Current Game: "The Burning Lands"

<3
Rep:
Level 90
1. Thankyou for testing

2. We paied him $150 to order the replacement and and extra $50 for the "work" he is doing

1. BanisherOfEden
2. coolkid25344
3. Nouman6
4. Nightwolf
5. landofshadows
6. nevfx
7. suiko
8. torono9
9. ferret522
10. Green Dragon
11. Mystic_Being
12. Zeph