RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feedback

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
YESSSSSSSSS I JUST CAUGHT A CUBONE!!!

so cute ;______;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yeah? Well I got  Marrowak. So *thppppt*

Is that one any good? I mean, I really don't know one from the other...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
I got a Sentret a while ago.

My happiness knows no bounds right now <3

Oh, and a Chinchou. eeeeeeee.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Yeah? Well I got  Marrowak. So *thppppt*

Is that one any good? I mean, I really don't know one from the other...

Marrowak is awesome!! ;o;

The next one on my list is a shiny Furrett. So PINK. Waaah!! :gracie:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I caught a Rapidash, which I was really wanting cause it's a horse with fire for a mane, tail, and at the hooves. I mean COME ON.. tell me that isn't cool. I may or may not have a fire fetish. .-.   

I find myself coming to RMRK more and more and even checking threads I wouldn't have checked in the past, just to see if a Pokemon pops up.  I'm totally addicted to this game ;_; 

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I find myself coming to RMRK more and more and even checking threads I wouldn't have checked in the past, just to see if a Pokemon pops up.  I'm totally addicted to this game ;_; 

Me too. Support groups are in our future...   ;9

Aaaaand I caught a Nidoqueen. Party!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
SMEARGLE.

That wasn't just a tourette's fueled outburst, I caught one.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Similarly, Koffing is not just something I do when I'm sick. It's my new Pokemon. From your post, Arrow.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

hehehe

Roph is a Victreebel magnet, like James.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Just had a thought, what if I implemented the trading evolution feature?

So for example, you cannot catch an Alakazam or a Golem, but if you trade a Kadabra or Graveler, they become Alakazam and Golem?
bringing sexy back

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I like it.

also i caught a zubat

fucking hooray

._____.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Oops, I'll fix that lol

Gave you a ponyta for reporting ^__^
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Just had a thought, what if I implemented the trading evolution feature?

So for example, you cannot catch an Alakazam or a Golem, but if you trade a Kadabra or Graveler, they become Alakazam and Golem?
Don't think that's a good idea. There are many Pokemon that I value higher than their evolved forms, especially since there's no battling.

Rep:
Level 102
Yeah, was thinking about that  :-[ oh well

The other option is that if you trade away a kadabra, YOU get an alakazam. Or if you trade away a kadabra then the recipient gets both a kadabra and an alakazam.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I think it would be cool if you could find evolutionary stones and use them on your pokemon.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I think it would be cool if you could find evolutionary stones and use them on your pokemon.

This is a Jules Approved™ idea.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Oops, I'll fix that lol

Gave you a ponyta for reporting ^__^

SCOOOORE

Also yeah that sounds cool. :o

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Woo hoo, another Misdreavus. B) I don't usually like duplicates, but someone might like 'er for trades.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86

This is a Jules Approved™ idea.

M00s approval schtampfed as well.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A bit of a far-out idea, but an awesome spriter could invent RMRK-member themed pokemon? ;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature SpaceFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I really like that idea.

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Yeah, I'm all for that idea as well. It'd be quite fitting, really.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Schweet.

Requesting "yuyu" - psychic type cat pokemon. B) Will love the creator forever and ever.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
...I mean...that could be fun and all... It's an idea... *leers at MS Paint*... Hmmm...