RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
COOP | A Cooperative Webcomic

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

I felt like plugging this, so here we are  :yuyu:

Gracie, Acolyte, and I are starting a weekly updated webcomic.  The way it works is, each week is themed, and we all interpret the theme in our own ways, then we draw up and post a webcomic for our scheduled days.  I hope to keep this readily updated and running, as it's great fun and an even better way to improve our art.

Mondays, I update.
Wednesdays, Gracie updates.
Thursdays, Josh updates.
Fridays, Acolyte updates.

We have room for more people as well!

If you have a tumblr account, feel free to give us a follow.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:35:49 PM by tSwitch »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
A. Looks great!

B. I could help but read that as "Coop" the first time and not "co op," though the coloring suggests the second.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
If that's your worst then I'm excited to see your best. :3
I've been told many times that I should make a tumblr account, such that I can see my friends' shit on yet another website. Adding this to the "pros" list.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Oh, man, this looks fun. ;_; Maybe I'll hop on for Tuesdays, if I can handle this with school rolling around next week. I'll make a tumblr account and follow it for now, though. B]
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Oh, man, this looks fun. ;_; Maybe I'll hop on for Tuesdays, if I can handle this with school rolling around next week. I'll make a tumblr account and follow it for now, though. B]

For sure, there's 3 days available right now, and it doesn't have to be super detailed or anything.  That and I'm giving everyone a couple months of themes ahead of time so that they can work ahead of schedule to accommodate breaks and stuff.

Obviously it would be best if you could commit and not miss any weeks n_n

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon