RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pledge your allegiance to the Breakfast Realm today!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
The Toast-Coffee kingdom has allied itself with the Kingdom of Egg. With our cunning and their might, we shall be victorious together.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
My pretend internet Husbando and I are getting married. We fomaly invite Toast-Coffee and Eggs kingdom to the wedding.

Spoiler for:
[/sploier]
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You are no longer friends with the Toast-Coffee Empire! Culture has decreased across the empire.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Do so, and it will be only your Kingdgoms that suffer! Without my citizens you are NOTHING, but we are sufficient unto ourselves, and we cook in under a minute!

I reiterate from earlier.

> implying House Waffle doesn't have its own private coops hatched from imported Eggs in case of emergency

Your citizens are but side dishes.  INGREDIENTS.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Your carefully guarded "private coops" and "ingredients" are my soldiers and their weapons! ALL OF THEM! You have been infiltrated!

I am honored beyond words to accept the defense of Her Most Royal Majesty, whose entourage I shall personally guard with over 3,000 of my featheriest knightesses at all times.
They've all had coffee. You have been warned.

Vive les Royauxes Ouvre du Coq et Tostes D'Francoise!
:tinysmile:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Your carefully guarded "private coops" and "ingredients" are my soldiers and their weapons! ALL OF THEM! You have been infiltrated!

Hahahaha...you're a funny one.  Our chickens have been systematically bred for years behind your back.  They know nothing of the outside world.  The original generation of chickens is long since dead.

Our chickens know only loyalty.  They live to create the waffles of the future.  Dedicated to a stronger and greater whole.  They give of themselves and live comfortably within our coops.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Our chickens know only loyalty. 

Yes. TO ME! I hope you enjoy the taste of Salmonella!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
We pasteurize our eggs.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Why doesn't anybody want to come to my wedding? :sadface:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
We pasteurize our eggs.

PERVERTS!

You're simply injured in your nethers because you realize that pasteurized eggs are safe from salmonella.  Even if the cluckers were under your sway, you have no way of using them.

Unless of course you want to know how the walls of their coops look.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Shut up, boe

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
The noble house of Waffle has declared an offer for a treaty of cooperation between ourselves and the house of Pancakes and Bacon, so that we might crush the folly of the Egg Kingdom and the 30-minute-later poop fest that is Toast-Coffee.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I'll attend your wedding, boe.

Everyone is building alliances. House cereal is confused and somewhat delighted.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
The noble house of Waffle has declared an offer for a treaty of cooperation between ourselves and the house of Pancakes and Bacon, so that we might crush the folly of the Egg Kingdom and the 30-minute-later poop fest that is Toast-Coffee.

We will be unstoppable!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I had waffles for breakfast.