RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
M00 & yuyu's Mystical Thread

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Cool, cool. Like Crowley, and the Hermetics? That was kinda my introduction to "other than Christian".

Pop onto IRC so we can stop derailing this thread, (y)?

Totally sorry for that. I also forgot we had this thread hanging about, yuyu. But as long as we're all here... Bright Blessings, everyone!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I was told to report in here? lolz :gracie:
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yes you were, soldier. When Lady J says report, you report!

Nah, we were kind of hijacking the "post your pic" thread, and yuyu and I had this one started awhile back. It exists for us (and by us I mean we of a mystical or witchy or magickal mindset) to express and discuss our faiths.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I dabble in things like tarot and runecastings, but I also used to staff a ( now dead ) metaphysics and occult website.  Thems were good times...

I never really got involved in much of the pagan idols or anything...so much as I take cues from patterns in the universe itself.  Never really saw individual worship as necessary.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Tarot is my favorite. ;o; But I also liked trying out other Oracle decks and seeing how they operate. Really fun stuff. B) I'm also really big into Astrology. Not horoscopes, just birth charts and what not.

This thread is amazing. ;_; Now I can be a geek again.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I dabble in things like tarot and runecastings, but I also used to staff a ( now dead ) metaphysics and occult website.  Thems were good times...

I never really got involved in much of the pagan idols or anything...so much as I take cues from patterns in the universe itself.  Never really saw individual worship as necessary.

I suppose it all depends on what the Universe tells you is right. I personally venerate the Lord, Lady, and the Guardians of the Watchtowers... kinda generic Wiccan stuff there... and I also give homage to the four Archangels.

This is not to say that what you do is wrong; it would be wrong to state that. No, the celebration of the Universe is to each unique!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

I suppose it all depends on what the Universe tells you is right. I personally venerate the Lord, Lady, and the Guardians of the Watchtowers... kinda generic Wiccan stuff there... and I also give homage to the four Archangels.

This is not to say that what you do is wrong; it would be wrong to state that. No, the celebration of the Universe is to each unique!

Yup yup, I did a lot of reading and soul searching a few years ago on that occult site.  How I wish it were still up today... It has been a while since I was a serious practitioner though, maybe it'd help calm my more recent anxieties if I were to take up the mantle again.

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
It has been a while since I was a serious practitioner though, maybe it'd help calm my more recent anxieties if I were to take up the mantle again.

Well, yanno, since we work together now, I could get you back into the swing of things =)   I myself am not Wiccan in the usual sense. I have faith and believe in the Lord and Lady, and call upon the four elements. However, I do not subscribe to all of the earthy-crunchy fluff on some of the more.. ermm.. well known ( ? ) forums. I'm part of one in particular as a member, called everythingunderthemoon.net/forum  but am almost always at odds with at least one member for some reason or other. Now, that's not to say that I do not believe in the down to earth parts, however, I'm not one of those people that only accept the "lighter" side of things. I also embrace the darker side of majick, and I might be somewhat of a "grey witch" in that sense. I also got "banned" by that forum for a little bit when I told them about being a psychic vampyre.. You would have thought I admitted to murdering a whole nursery full of newborns or something! Unfortunately, good majick forums are hard to come across, and every time I launch a new one, it fails. Perfect example, the school site I opened up a few months ago has fallen into disuse...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Maybe we should just make an RMRK Coven board and invite people to it :P

Recently I've spent a lot of my time investigating the various mythos and philosophies regarding alchemy...it's actually pretty incredible stuff.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Now, that's not to say that I do not believe in the down to earth parts, however, I'm not one of those people that only accept the "lighter" side of things. I also embrace the darker side of majick, and I might be somewhat of a "grey witch" in that sense. I also got "banned" by that forum for a little bit when I told them about being a psychic vampyre..

Having a sister that is very susceptible to psychic vampires (vampyres? dunno which one to use xD) makes me a bit over-protective. I think you're pretty trusty, though. B)

Anyways, I'm really into this book about psychic types; the four types are Spiritual, Emotional, Mental, and Physical. Here's a brief summary of them all:

Spiritual - Receives psychic messages through the spirit, usually dreams. Often good with energies (I think).
Emotional - Receives messages through emotions, acts more as an emotional sponge. Makes good psychic healers.
Mental - Receives messages through the mind, often able to detect emotions and the thoughts of others.
Physical - Receives messages through the physical body (could be triggered by a range of things: plants, animals, places, etc).

There's a lot of neat details, such as powers, suggestions for helping meditation, etc. The book even has a (pretty large) quiz that will tell you your type. If you guys would like, I can type it out here and get some more details.

It really helped me discover my potential. ;_; My top type would be Mental, and my second would be Spiritual. My sister, on the other hand, is Emotional and Physical. Pretty neat. B)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
Having a sister that is very susceptible to psychic vampires / vampyres? dunno which one to use xD

I use the term vampires when referring to the sparkly, forest-dwelling creations invented by the movies..

I think you're pretty trusty, though. B)

Well, contrary to popular belief, not all psy vampyres can drain someone just by thinking about them. I myself couldn't absorb energy from someone without physical contact (watch out there Drew...   =p ), since that's just how my vampyness works. And on top of that, not many people realize that it's with varying degrees of "affliction" for each person... Like I for example get plenty of energy feeding off my other half when we.. well.. uhm... make pillow forts? PG-13 thread I assume? lolz

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Maybe we should just make an RMRK Coven board and invite people to it :P

Recently I've spent a lot of my time investigating the various mythos and philosophies regarding alchemy...it's actually pretty incredible stuff.

Now that's stuff I find fascinating as hell. All the different Tables of Correspondences, the symbolism, the wierd bottles! WOOO! Cornelius Agrippa, Hermeticism, good old Wiccan potion making... I love that stuff.

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
M00s, go to the new coven areas lolz

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I read a bunch of this thread, and honestly, I can't tell if you're all being satirical or not.
bringing sexy back

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
No, we are not.