RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Twilight - the Quileute Legends

Rep:
Level 75
About
Genre: Horror/fantasy 2D RPG
Rating: 18+

Story
You're a girl whose parents divorced when you were still young, you have been living with your mother in the warm city of phoenix since then while spending most of the vacations with your father which lives in the cold and rainy city of Forks.

When your mother remarried you started to feel in her way because her new partner's job forced him to travel often while she had to stay at home with you, so you took the decision to move with your father not knowing the destiny this choice would bring.

Biographies
Spoiler for:
[Renée]:
Renée tends to shift her hobbies and interests very often infact
she used to be unable to hold onto a job for long.
She re-married at 36 and because of Phil's job and her love for
adventure she travels around very often.

[Phil]:

[Charlie]:
Charlie is shy and overprotective by nature and got loner after his divorce.
Harry and particularly Billy were a great support for him during that time.
He soon got devoted to his job that has made him get to meet Waylon.

[Billy]:
Billy grew up in a world where magic and evil were real.
Even though he dreamt to become a powerful werewolf
he is still happy to be living a peaceful life.
Because of diabetes he ended up in a wheelchair.

[Jacob]:
You know Jacob since childhood even though you never had the
chance to be close because of distance.
He's very friendly, a little shy and somewhat sarcastic.
He's a really good technician who enjoys to rebuild vehicles.

Screenshots
Spoiler for:

Gameplay videos
Cutscene 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivQSYnW1bU

Credits
Spoiler for:
Celianna:
Nature tileset

game_guy:
Database Breaker VX Ace
One Game Instance

modern algebra:
Composite Graphics / Visual Equipment
ATS: Special Message Codes
ATS: Message Options
ATS: Formatting

Victor Sant:
Victor Engine - Basic Module
Victor Engine - Fog Effect
Victor Engine - Light Effects

Music Used:
Anne Dudley - Twisted Addiction (Forks indoors)
Clint Mansell - Stay with me (Forks outdoors)
Paramore - Decode (Forest music)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 11:45:28 PM by Darkyyy »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Best of luck to you and your game. I'm... A little concerned you may not find many Twilight fans here. Doesn't seem like the right crowd. I may be wrong. Good luck!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Best of luck to you and your game. I'm... A little concerned you may not find many Twilight fans here. Doesn't seem like the right crowd. I may be wrong. Good luck!

This is the part where I agree with bluntsword. o.o

I agree with bluntsword.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

This is the part where I agree with bluntsword. o.o

I agree with bluntsword.

Is it that shocking? :p

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Is it that shocking? :p

The opposite, actually. xD I'm pretty sure I've posted "I agree with bluntsword" many times before. o.o If not, then I was thinking it! xD haha
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 75

I'm not a "fan" myself, just thought of a what-if game with a gore/horror theme which also gives the possibility of actually making a game about it, of course it's not going to make it less suckish than you guys already thought but considering I already started it I may as well try to finish it and see what it comes out of it.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 75
Well... At least he didn't slam the door