RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the future helper series official topic

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I know I'm not a judge, but I'd like to rate this game in a list.
Bad points are represented by "-"
Good points are represented by "+"

-Typos and errors... Typos and errors everywhere
-Terrible empty maps
-Awful story progression... Sorry, no story progression
-Slimes and Bats
-Nothing actually makes sense, like no clear indication as to whether Jenifer's there or not.
-No skills, making battles morbidly dull
-The antagonist doesn't really do anything except throw things at Alex to turn him evil.
-The Battle Network doesn't do anything
-If you go sideways in your house you end up facing south in a different direction
+At least I can move

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Best review EVER ;D

Hope you don't mind if I adapt everything you just said into my own review.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Best review EVER ;D

Hope you don't mind if I adapt everything you just said into my own review.

Also DP3, I wouldn't judge a GIAW on RTP graphics, I guarantee everyone else used the RTP too.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I didn't...

Oh I see what you mean, I didn't retract my RTP statement in regards to visuals...
No I only judge on the RTP Music being used, it is quite boring to listen to if every game is using it, whereas graphics don't get as boring that quickly.

No game I'm judging will be affected by using RTP graphics.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Also, you can't judge a game based on how many custom scripts they have. You can do a lot with eventing.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Played through your game.  A little time learning the program (as I understand it this is your first game?) and some help with grammar and English and you'll have a viable game on your hands.  I THINK you've got a good idea, though because the wording is hard to understand, I'm still trying to grasp the plot. 

Get some help, as well as some guidance, and you'll have a good game...

...wait for it...

...in the future.

8)

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I just did a lets-play of the game...

Not going to lie, I was not easy on it.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL32AE26CB5ACD8F0F&feature=view_all
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I didn't...

Oh I see what you mean, I didn't retract my RTP statement in regards to visuals...
No I only judge on the RTP Music being used, it is quite boring to listen to if every game is using it, whereas graphics don't get as boring that quickly.

The point is not everyone can make music, art, or scripts, so rather good games could be made with the RTP.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I don't think Witchtooth uses too much original resources and that is an incredible game.

Rep:
Level 71
I just did a lets-play of the game...

Not going to lie, I was not easy on it.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL32AE26CB5ACD8F0F&feature=view_all
You don't know how much I laughed at these.....

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
We actually just checked the spellcheckplus site he used to check his grammar.

It's seems to be actually quite good, if you know how to use it...
It's not correcting your text but giving you advise on mistakes that seem to be in your text:

You should of course also correct your sentences afterwards ;)

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
So our friend just didn't take the advice?

Rep:
Level 57
Noun. The act of illuminating.
Contestant - GIAW 9
So our friend just didn't take the advice?

I assume the tip didn't use enough !'s for him.  :mad:

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
I didn't...

The point is not everyone can make music, art, or scripts, so rather good games could be made with the RTP.
yeah just like the aveyond series they use RTP on their maps, characters ,etc.. and look how the game become...

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Reading a newspaper, someone is wanted… I actually don’t know who that is, but apparently my character does.
you didn't get this point lol...
but if you really do don't get it compare those two picture.

now what do you notice in those two picture so you will get why alex know who is wanted in the newspaper.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
I know I'm not a judge, but I'd like to rate this game in a list.
Bad points are represented by "-"
Good points are represented by "+"

-Typos and errors... Typos and errors everywhere
-Terrible empty maps
-Awful story progression... Sorry, no story progression
-Slimes and Bats
-Nothing actually makes sense, like no clear indication as to whether Jenifer's there or not.
-No skills, making battles morbidly dull
-The antagonist doesn't really do anything except throw things at Alex to turn him evil.
-The Battle Network doesn't do anything
-If you go sideways in your house you end up facing south in a different direction
+At least I can move
well if you don't get it that guy (which his name is reveled on version 0.2 in tower of fire) he is really trying to killed jenifer/jade.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
dude what the hell is your first language. you'd be better off using google translate directly from your native tongue. you would make more sense.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Why can't Jenifer/Jade pick a name and stay with it? .-.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Why can't Jenifer/Jade pick a name and stay with it? .-.
alright i will make a vote...
here the link to the vote page.
http://jomarcenter-future-helper.wikia.com/wiki/Voting:_Jenifer/jade

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Reading a newspaper, someone is wanted… I actually don’t know who that is, but apparently my character does.
Spoiler for Image Space:
now what do you notice in those two picture so you will get why alex know who is wanted in the newspaper.
I should like to think that I figured that out after she *attempted* to kill me.

And just to clarify (since some people seem to be getting the wrong impression), the default for everything is fine, it's about how you use it.

Quite a few GIAW entries I've played were mostly using the RTP Music, this is fine as they've used them in conjunction to the area the player was in.
THIS game specifically does not do that, the BGM changes in nearly every door that I enter, and that gets rather irritating. Using custom BGM does not affect my judgment of it, I just prefer custom over the RTP.

Default scripts I do not have a problem with either, it's the default battle system that I have a problem with, it's terrible, and a simple custom script which barely does anything (e.g gives a better HUD) is much better than the default scripts on their own. Again, no game has been affected if it used the original battle system by itself; it's just a personal preference of mine.

I actually don't care one bit about default RTP graphics being used. In fact the majority of the time, I don't see a difference between the default tilesets and custom. I'm not artistic like some of you, so this stuff I normally don't notice.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Spoiler for Image Space:
I should like to think that I figured that out after she *attempted* to kill me.

And just to clarify (since some people seem to be getting the wrong impression), the default for everything is fine, it's about how you use it.

Quite a few GIAW entries I've played were mostly using the RTP Music, this is fine as they've used them in conjunction to the area the player was in.
THIS game specifically does not do that, the BGM changes in nearly every door that I enter, and that gets rather irritating. Using custom BGM does not affect my judgment of it, I just prefer custom over the RTP.

Default scripts I do not have a problem with either, it's the default battle system that I have a problem with, it's terrible, and a simple custom script which barely does anything (e.g gives a better HUD) is much better than the default scripts on their own. Again, no game has been affected if it used the original battle system by itself; it's just a personal preference of mine.

I actually don't care one bit about default RTP graphics being used. In fact the majority of the time, I don't see a difference between the default tilesets and custom. I'm not artistic like some of you, so this stuff I normally don't notice.
well i already found a useful scripts online and it allow to use commercial and non-commercial
his username is yanfly and here his list of useful script site http://yanflychannel.wordpress.com (that a lot of scripts since ace had released)

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
were did you find this yanfly dude? he seems prety good
i wish i knew how script as good

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
were did you find this yanfly dude? he seems prety good
i wish i knew how script as good
just randomly found him via rpgmaker.net while searching for script.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
actuly doesnt seem very good he almost bad as modern_algerbra

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
actuly doesnt seem very good he almost bad as modern_algerbra
because the file is under .rb?