RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the future helper series official topic

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
no it because just the script are bad
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
1. Evil 4 says that his five year plan is all over because his frickin stupid monsters all died. That's not having a plan, that's being a crap Pokemon trainer.

2. AGAIN WITH THE WIKI. Can't you let people discuss EVERYTHING here?

3. Why the hell did the quote and reply Trihan's video here? Shouldn't you really post the comment ON the video?

4. Stop comparing this damn empty game to the Aveyond series. It's like comparing Wheelspin on Wii to Grand Theft Auto IV.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
1. Evil 4 says that his five year plan is all over because his frickin stupid monsters all died. That's not having a plan, that's being a crap Pokemon trainer.

2. AGAIN WITH THE WIKI. Can't you let people discuss EVERYTHING here?

3. Why the hell did the quote and reply Trihan's video here? Shouldn't you really post the comment ON the video?

4. Stop comparing this damn empty game to the Aveyond series. It's like comparing Wheelspin on Wii to Grand Theft Auto IV.
i will give you hint. as you all notice the newspaper right? now who was kidnapped? you don't know right? well the person who was kidnapped was 5 year ago. which is part of the 5 year plans.
that why i told anyone to post theories on the wiki so that if your theories became true you will be know to the community a little more.

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
just curious...
but say, jomarcenter, how old are you?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:10:59 AM by mobychan »

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
just curious...
but say, jomarcenter, how old are you?
do you know privacy?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Actually, I second that question :)

Or, rather, I think I found the answer to that already :=:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:10:44 AM by Skanker »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
It doesn't make any sense, that Alex doesn't remember anything about it.
If it was 5 years ago, he was at least 12 (assumed he's about 17 now).
He should at least remember beeing taken against his will, even if the fake mother looks exactly like his real mother

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
version 0.2 had a ton of new feature here is one of the sample.

i changed the save/load screen using one of yanfly scripts ( http://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/menu-scripts/ace-save-engine/ ) .

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Oh god multiple save files. Why? At least my game has two endings (sort of). Future Helper is just one empty slime-bat spamming mess.
And lol privacy. I'm 16, that's not private.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Oh god multiple save files. Why? At least my game has two endings (sort of). Future Helper is just one empty slime-bat spamming mess.
and also added new hard to beat monster (but blinding bats stay {to cause a new meme. lolz})...
and also the game have two endings..

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
and also added new hard to beat monster (but blinding bats stay {to cause a new meme. lolz})...
and also the game have two endings..
You can't create a meme on purpose. At best it'll be an RMRK joke, or a joke wherever else you decide to poison the public with this "game".

1. Make the bats less frequent
2. That field where the demo ends needs a lower encounter rate. Every 3 steps or something stupid
3. Before you carry on with "making" your "game", you REALLY need to make sure we know what's going on and improve your maps drastically. Playing the "game" hurts.
And yes, I have the most recent version.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Alex is in the future because of the Helper union... and the real-hologram is look like it real lolz...

but who is the escapee from year 3XXX
well 0.2 will released soon to beta.. is there anyone who want to join the 0.2 beta testing...

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
I didn't get a word of that Jomar. I'm tempted to hire a translator so people know what you're on about.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
When will JC servers be onlien i want to try battle network!!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
I didn't get a word of that Jomar. I'm tempted to hire a translator so people know what you're on about.
well i just make it dramatic in this cut-scene but here is the full word
"But what would happen if he was... *play dramatic sound* An escape prisoner from this year."

and also server will be online very soon as soon as i found the following
-a stable online server script...
-a script that can update certain data on the game file...
-a script to prevent error after the game file had been updated...
-a script that can register and login user
-a script to have admin ,moderator ,etc...
-a script to make online in-game chat
-a server...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 11:30:19 AM by jomarcenter »

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
"But what would happen if he was... *play dramatic sound* An escape prisoner from this year."
Still don't get it. I don't know who they're talking about, this means nothing to me.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Still don't get it. I don't know who they're talking about, this means nothing to me.
here a hint... "at the scene that someone who is trying to kill you... He is the one their are talking about... (a.k.a. that guy was a prisoner from the future)
just wait for version 0.2 to be released since all the answer to your question lies in there...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 11:33:34 AM by jomarcenter »

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
That's not really a hint, that's just telling me that Evil 5 is a prisoner from the future, who probably got imprisoned for something he did in the past.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
you really spoiled it...  :mad: :mad: :mad:
and also i cannot think what name will i use on evil 5 it there any suggestion...

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Dude, here's a tip. Before you carry on making your "game", plan things first.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
you really spoiled it...  :mad: :mad: :mad:
and also i cannot think what name will i use on evil 5 it there any suggestion...

you shood make it skaraflame beacause hes being evil!!! to you!!!

Rep:
Level 65
Contestant - GIAW 9
And the Evil Organisation should be called Pacman

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
character name vote is officially over the winner is...
Spoiler for:
Jenifer

and also be serious...

and also if version 0.2 is out good luck getting understand the faerie native language here one of their native language...
kahishi nihian siowsad dajcn reodm
please take note that i randomly type on the keyboard...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 12:45:21 PM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
we r being serius i think its you who needs to be serius... you keep awesumly pranking forems!!!