RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK: Holiday Crisis!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Made in Stencyl exclusively for RMRK

This December, a terrible threat comes to RMRK.  While we drink our eggnog and eat our gingerbread cookies, all warm and cozy in our homes, a new menace comes to ravage our merriment.

The resource contest was meant to bring us activity, and the screenshot thread an ego boost, but it has quickly darkened due to the actions of one lone individual.

ADRIEN.

Three members of the RMRK staff have been hand picked to deal with him.

:malson::arlen::anski:

MALSON             ARLEN               ANSKI

You must defeat the overwhelming waves of his troll posts, to reach him in the Sewers, and deal with him PERSONALLY.

Featuring Music by our very own Chris Malson.

Sound is off by default, click the button on the title screen to turn it on.

Controls:
Arrow Keys - Move
Space Bar - Fire / Select

Malson is easy mode, because he plays Skyrim on TGM.
Arlen is normal mode because he has no trouble getting girls.
Anski is hard mode because of his hair.  duh.

Enjoy

There are bugs right now, just reload the page if you have trouble.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 11:55:12 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Lol! I WILL play this game! It's gonna be awesome. xD

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I laughed so hard I cried... lolololol

I will play this. I will play this a lot.

Spoiler for:
I can't believe the troll toy idea came to life, as well lmao xD
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
ahahahahaha
Roph I want to play it :mad:
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 87
...that depiction of Malson... ;o;

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
HAhaha this is awesome.

That malson sprite is incredible, Nam.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Thanks, I used their pictures from the forum, lol.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
ZOMG i want to play!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
So...play it?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
lol I am getting far too much enjoyment from this. Awesome.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Malson looks like the albino Riddler.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Malson looks like the albino Riddler.

I noticed his skin tone was a bit pale in that picture posted in the attractive male award, and think I overcompensated a bit, haha.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I meant that in the best way, though.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well..thanks then, lol.
I had a lot of fun drawing them.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm honored, flattered, and in awe. You're the only person on here who could have executed this so well.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
:>

Due to popular demand, I'll make this into a fully featured shooter sometime after ludum dare.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Nam, nam, nam...
:rfuckyeah:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 63
De Faalboot - The Failboat
~~De Faalboot

Biggest of them all

~Silmar's Shadow~
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44500.0.html